PDA

View Full Version : Check this out...

SleeezyPMartini
11-11-10, 1:08 pm
So Im lookin to get critiqued here. Im 25, 6'0", currently 198 in my offseason. Entered in my first contest as a novice middle weight this past september and walked away with 1st in my weight class and 1st overall. Started dieting 11 weeks out, went from 195 to 177 contest day. Now Im lookin to get more size on me before I do my first amature event next year, gonna try to find one in august. I weight train during my lunch break (1 hour), so I really like focusing on one body part a day (shoulders, back, legs & abs, chest, arms), alternating each week. I change the sets each week, one week heavy, next week drop sets, heavy, drop, heavy and so on. Cardio, 40 min, twice a week. I get in around 3500-4000 cals a day, about 200-220g protein, same for carbs, and 1 1/2 - 2 gal water. I take a whey, casein, and egg protein, a pre-workout and workout drink, creatine, and ofcourse, Animal Pak & Animal Stak.

Well there it is, see anything I can change or add? Questions or comments? Let me know, im all ears.

C.Coronato
11-11-10, 1:29 pm
Whats the diet looking like, and what are your immediate goals? 177lbs prob puts you at the top of the middles no?