PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Asian vs. Agent O

Firefist
11-11-10, 1:10 pm
Aight here we go. About to hit back tonight, and im gonna go with the powder first, cause back is my favorite day and powder usaually hits me harder. I sprained the absolute shit outta my ankle yesterday morning running to work, so were gonna see how everything goes. I did shoulders yesterday, but back is a different animal.

Cant wait to see how it works, thanks again for the opportunity!

J-Dawg
11-11-10, 4:24 pm
Awesome AA.Looking forward to your thoughts about the flavor and effects of Agent O.

Firefist
11-11-10, 7:56 pm
ok, first log.

2 bananas and chicken pre, powdered O (1 scoop) 30 minutes pre.

Taste- 5. Eh, i was a little iffy on the taste, i dont know if i just got a bad scoop with the "active" ingredients in it or not, but it wasnt great. wasnt terrible either, just a bit mediciney.

Energy-10 oh yeaaaaaaah, felt great and on 5 hours of sleep after working and studying all day.

focus- 10, i was definitely in for the haul, i wanted at them weights and i went immediately after my partner/weight change, every set. not rest at all.

intensity- 10 dialed in, i was sweating buckets and had to wipe it off my glasses every 5 minutes.

fatigue- 9 we hit a shit ton of sets for back and then when shrugs came along, it was about the hour mark. felt a little fatigued, but it was to be expected after the 6 sets of heavy rows and and then sets of pulls and other goodies.

strength ? - not sure what happened, but the weights felt heavy. i noticed when i was warming up, my pullups were heavier, though i was hitting the 12 for 4 i usually do. bent over rows felt heavy as well. well see how it feels tommorow for arms.

Pump- ? honestly not sure. i was pumped, but i expected a lot more than what i felt. im gonna try to time my meal better and get some rice in preworkout tommorow and see what happens.

overall- 8 on the first day. intensity/focus/ and energy were on point, but the pump and strength were a little off. ill take some blame for it, cause my preworkout food timing might have been a little off. but definitely better "neurologically" than the preworkout supp ive been on (it was on sale, what can you do haha). very excited to do arms tommorow, gonna shake the powder up a little bit and see if the taste will get any better.

once again, i cannot thank corp enough for this opportunity.

Firefist
11-13-10, 12:31 pm
Taste- 5 again, maybe i just got a rough batch?

Energy-9 no change here. i actually passed out and woke up to a text from someone who wanted to lift. feeling groggy as shit, smashed a scoop of powder and headed out, guns ablazin.

focus- 10, no change here, definitely a winner.

intensity- 10, we drop setted and then drop setted our drop sets. supersets galore, i just didnt want to stop.

fatigue- 10, awesome, like i said, supersets and dropsets everywhere. very happy with this department.

strength 9- here we go. i was putting up some good weight on my curls, even though my bi's were a little sore from the previous back day. 25's a side were cake, 35's were clean, 135 strict curls will be here soon. 60 pound dbs went up easily.

Pump- 10. pump was INSANE. also, it was like someone else said, it kinda lasts with you even an hour postworkout.

overall- 9. hell yeah, you guys are on point with this one. the taste is the only thing thats gettin me right now. but sacrificing taste for a kickass workout is something im willing to exchange.

_Trainlikeafreak
11-13-10, 3:21 pm
I like how Agent O can make you go from waking up and feeling groggy to total animal mode. Great posts so far.

Flash419
11-13-10, 10:48 pm
Looking good in here bro.. Agent O seems to be treating you well.

Firefist
11-14-10, 1:48 am
no doubt guys...yeah i was suprised as well, waking up and being ready to go. when that usually happens, none of the old stuff i used to take would get me the kick i needed. very pleased thus far.

flash, its treating me VERY well haha, im interested to see what the pills will do....btw, you gonna make it to the houses abc next week?

mritter3
11-14-10, 9:32 am
Looks good thus far AA...subbed to see how the rest of this plays out

Iceiktitan
11-16-10, 7:16 pm
Agent O is so good it should be illegal. Lol just kidding brah. Keep up the strong work.

Flash419
11-16-10, 7:21 pm
no doubt guys...yeah i was suprised as well, waking up and being ready to go. when that usually happens, none of the old stuff i used to take would get me the kick i needed. very pleased thus far.

flash, its treating me VERY well haha, im interested to see what the pills will do....btw, you gonna make it to the houses abc next week?

Let me know what you think of the pills...

I wont make it to House's ABC... just to far to drive, and can't miss work.

Firefist
11-17-10, 7:28 pm
i just got completely destroyed by tests the last couple of days. to sum up backday and chest day this week, its just been good as usual. the powders taste like i said was kinda iffy for me, but its whatever. the effects are just too good. it hits really quick and pumps you up pretty solid. i noticed yesterday on back day, my chest (insides) were kinda jumpy. im trying the pills today to save some powder for the houses ABC.

i was going to do legs tonight, but my partner had to back out. so its shoulders tonight and legs on 3 hours of sleep at 12 tommorow. lets put this shit to the test!

Firefist
11-19-10, 8:06 pm
needless to say, shoulders were pumped as fuck wednesday.

Leg day yesterday was insane. 4 sets of squats, 4 sets of v-squat, 4 sets of leg press, 4 standing ham curls, 4 straight deads, 4 extensions for 15,12,10,8. and it only took an hour 20. shit was intense as all hell. Agent O came through strong. Suprised me that the pills worked so well for me, usually powder hits harder, but in this case, its the opposite.

Arm day today, went heavy and super/dropsetted like a mofo. intensity, focus, and endurance were all up. the pump was absolutely siiiiick today. wierd, washed the pills down with some sweet tea... perhaps the simple carbs worked thier magic.

im diggin the hell out of this stuff. i for one, will definitely get the pills.

Mattman33
11-21-10, 8:39 am
im diggin the hell out of this stuff. i for one, will definitely get the pills.

how did you dose them? all at once? it seems that the caps are more adaptable and can be used in a variety of ways. i know i liked them once i got them far enough away from my pre workout meal.

keep up the hard work...

Firefist
11-28-10, 6:38 pm
how did you dose them? all at once? it seems that the caps are more adaptable and can be used in a variety of ways. i know i liked them once i got them far enough away from my pre workout meal.

keep up the hard work...

i just followed the 7 at a time man. it seemed to do the trick. i may try like 4 to see how far it goes. so far, its kickin ass.

sorry i havent been up to date with my logs. i got sick over break and couldnt make it out to the gym. im ready to hit it up again tommorow. once again, i cant stress enough how sick the pump is, its wicked.

Firefist
11-28-10, 6:39 pm
now that you bring it up, the adaptibilty is very true, say a scoop of shock plus 3 caps? that could make for some fun.

Firefist
11-29-10, 11:33 pm
strength has increased noticeably. 225 on incline bench went up easy on my working sets so i knew something was up. fatigue was delayed, as i went heavy with flyes and was not fatigued. pills are still working great, which is a new thing for me and pills, as most pills in the past have let me down. i take 7 with a swig of water, so sometimes i get this feeling like ones stuck in my throat.

intensity and focus, as always is just awesome. pump is still great.

ive forgot to log this, 7 caps seems to make me really antsy/anxious and i anticipate my heart exploding, though my HR will be normal. im gonna try 5 caps tommorow to see whats up.

still lovin this stuff.

Beach91
11-30-10, 7:47 pm
Good log Anti - Do u prefer pillls or powder? What has hit u harder?

Firefist
12-03-10, 6:52 am
Hey beach. Hmm it's weird at first comparison I liked the pills slightly better. Probably due to the taste of the powder, which has gotten substancially better. I think if I got a larger sample of the powder I couldve tried a few different other things, but even so powder wins by a slight margin in the pump category. Everything else is preety much the same.

Legs last night was insane, all categories were up there. Pump was killer in my calves esp. 50 rep squats were a bitch to do but ths shit made me get through it. Good stuff.

Arms tonight!

Firefist
12-03-10, 6:55 am
Btw I compare agent o's flavor to a watered down citrus intra-aid, which is fine by me, add a splenda if you are picky.

Firefist
12-08-10, 9:30 am
Back day was awesome. Pr's on bent over rows and 1 arms. Chins and pulls went up easier than usual. Chest on monday was solid. I got 185 for 20 on flat at the end of all my pressing.

Pump was not as crazy this week I've noticed. I don't know it's from me getting used to it, or possibly the slacking in the sleep/eats department due to finals week. Bout to hit shoulders in a little bit. Still loving this stuff.