PDA

View Full Version : More Fire for the Dragon - Agent O

Firedrake
11-13-10, 12:15 pm
I got mine yesterday, and will start it on Monday morning! Though, I'm tempted to give it a try tomorrow, as I move boxes into my storage unit before moving!

machineman
11-13-10, 12:40 pm
Can't wait for you to give this a try, Jim It's some good stuff!!.

Firedrake
11-18-10, 2:54 am
Sorry I've been amiss at posting -- life's awfully hectic right now.

Took the first dose on Sunday, actually, just to see what it would do for me while moving boxes -- talk about lifting and cardio! Serious focus and improved endurance, carrying box after box down a flight of stairs into the van, an then into the storage unit. Wow.

Monday, I had an arm workout that was just a whirlwind. I desperately wanted to get my hands on the iron -- I don't have the numbers in front of me right now, but I know I got a PR on DB Preachers, and matched my best weight on Close Grip bench for more reps. I'd taken the "O" about 45 minutes before, and I had no jitters, just a rush, but I did have a bit of a crash afterwords.

Tuesday, I did a crazy back and traps session with AZN-BEEF and BigOTT -- both of them in their VERY early 20s, and kept up okay. I didn't go quite as heavy as they did on deads, but I did well, and nailed me some shrugs with drop sets on the BB, and drop sets beck into a pyramid on the DBs. Again, the focus was tight, and I couldn't wait to get in there and smash things. No jitters, and no crash this time, either -- just seriously hungry.

I didn't train today, because I was too busy moving furniture and packing my van to move. I'll be hitting the gym next Friday morning in Tucson, before I get in the car to drive to Texas.

All, in all, I'm liking this capsule form better than the powdered samples I had at the Olympia.

mritter3
11-18-10, 7:57 am
looks good in here jim...glad to see someone is liking the capsules....i just got mine yesterday and gonna take them today for my workout...looking forward to putting them to the test.

Firedrake
12-06-10, 9:56 pm
Sorry I haven't been back lately, but to summarize:

The day I trained with Weedlewott and his buddy, I couldn't find the Agent O in my car, so I took some Jack3d instead -- same great focus, but a serious crash afterwords, which was bad 'cause I was driving from Mississippi to Alabama in the rain.

The times I have taken the Agent O since then have been . . . uneven.

Sometimes I feel some decent focus, other times, not so much. I don't know if it's a question of taking with or without food, or what. I hate to say it, but I wonder if I got a placebo and was feeling a placebo effect. Tonight was a "not feeling it" -- I took the Agent O on an empty stomach, but still felt like I had no endurance in the gym. I got some work done, but my overall endurance sucked. I had nothing left for my calves after finishing quads. I ground out three sets, but they sucked.

I don't know if I've developed a tolerance to it, or what, but I confess I haven't been that impressed with the caps.

Sorry, gang!