PDA

View Full Version : Agent O Round 2: Go Time

kryptiq
11-13-10, 5:06 pm
Just received my package today, neat little canisters capsules and some powder. The small of the powder seems a lot better so I am looking forward to trying it out soon. The doses for the capsules seems like a bit much in addition to my nitro and creatine caps, so I will likely favor the powder. However I will gladly alternate and note differences, working on a paper this weekend so my testing may start tomorrow or Monday morning it all depends on how quickly I can get this written. Thanks Animal & Universal for allowing me a shot at testing this a second time, the first round was amazing, I am definitely going to purchase the end product!

Shukin
11-13-10, 6:19 pm
Lets hear how it goes...curious about powder versus capsules...

kryptiq
11-15-10, 8:19 pm
Today I took the powder, much better after taste. Still takes 2 gulps to get it all down for me unless I just pour the stuff down my throat. Great focus, normal pump, and a slight rise in energy. Trying the capsules tomorrow =D

kryptiq
11-16-10, 6:54 pm
Tried out the capsules today for my back workout and I actually enjoyed it. At first I was skeptical about taking 7 more pills pre-workout since I already take Nitro with creatine capsules and taurine/fish oil capsules. However it really didn't bother me, and I felt a chilling rush of focus hit me about 25mins prior to taking them.

It's hard to explain but the focus rush came with a strong enthusiastic feeling, my hair was standing up almost as if I had the chills it was odd but an amazing feeling. Shortly after I hit a PR on my lying lat flys, lat pulls, and back extensions.

***PR's*** All full range, could have gone heavier but I wanted full RoM each set to stimulate every muscle fiber possible
Lat Pulls-140x20
DB Lying Lat Fly- 35x10x10x10x10
Back Extensions- 45x10x10x10

More volume is really bringing out definition, though it's too early to see if I am still gaining mass the same way. I have noticed my abs coming out more, even at 18-20% BF so I've either lost some fat or built my abs more lately. Likely built mass on my core because I am eating over maintenance w/ 1.5-2g of protein per lb BW.

***Oh forgot to mention I felt like I had the usual energy levels, but it lasted longer which is excellent with my high volume rep scheme right now. Allows me to avoid drop sets and work with the heavier weights for I'd say 2-3 more sets on average.

kryptiq
11-17-10, 12:21 pm
No PR's today on the powder but woke me up for sure, I felt a bit of nausea today however I feel that was due to a smaller breakfast. So far I enjoy both capsules and powder equally I haven't noticed a difference in release time, or lasting effects from the two.

kryptiq
11-29-10, 6:58 pm
Been a while since I posted an update, anyways been taking the capsules with great results. In fact I had such long lasting energy yesterday after my back workout that I did 4 miles of cardio with a nice incline.

kryptiq
12-05-10, 7:50 pm
Took the last of my powder today, had a great bicep/tricep workout. Definitely had a great taste and my energy was off the charts, insane pumps.

Shukin
12-05-10, 7:59 pm
In fact I had such long lasting energy yesterday after my back workout that I did 4 miles of cardio with a nice incline.
Nice!

kryptiq
12-07-10, 10:33 pm
Nice!

Yep it was really nice to have that much extra energy, used the O capsules today with pretty stellar results. On a tiny meal I was able to get a great back workout including some nice 250lb deads =)

Shukin
12-08-10, 7:48 am
Hey bro, just a heads up, did you know about the final feedback thread?
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34427-Agent-O-Part-2-Final-Feedback-Thread
Shukin

kryptiq
12-08-10, 6:02 pm
Hey bro, just a heads up, did you know about the final feedback thread?
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34427-Agent-O-Part-2-Final-Feedback-Thread
Shukin

Ahh I did not haven't had time to really browse the forums since I have a final tomorrow and 2 next week. Thank you Shukin!