PDA

View Full Version : O

ProteinJunkie
11-13-10, 6:02 pm
Here goes my ATP log for Agent O, round 2. As I am still waiting for it to arrive, I’ll take this opportunity to log for round 1 like everyone else has long ago. I have yet to try it and realize I am behind the times but it's a small price to pay considering all things. Being 1 of only 2 users to have received Agent O in Canada, this is a very special opportunity regardless of missed timelines.

With less than 400 posts since this Forvm’s inception, it doesn’t take much to realize I don’t post a lot but not due to a lack of interest. I am proudly involved and invested here more than most and will be sure to share my experience for both Agent O prototypes as requested. With a room filled with more ‘Universal Nutrition and family’ supplements then most supp shops in Canada put together, I’ll go on record that although I have it all at my disposal, I am not a regular pre-workout stim user. So, this is out of the ordinary and should be interesting on a personal level for the next 2 weeks. I train alone and have expectations that Agent O will make for a kool workout partner come Monday. Here goes nothing…

Shukin
11-13-10, 6:16 pm
Bring it! I', waiting for mine as well

metfan
11-13-10, 6:19 pm
Cool B,

Interested to hear your thoughts on this and also when we can possibly see this in store.

Beach91
11-13-10, 6:27 pm
Subbed my friend, cant wait to see how O treats ya

ProteinJunkie
11-14-10, 3:55 pm
Bring it! I', waiting for mine as well

Thanks for your support Shukin. Looks like we both have to wait a little longer to get our stuff but am sure I don’t need to tell you, it’s well worth the wait. It's nice of your family to mail your items for you that you wouldn’t otherwise have access to. While you’re here, just wanted to quickly mention I’m pleased you decided to stick around. If there is one thing I am sure you’ve come to realize in life, you gotta do what’s best for you and happy to see it meant staying in your case. I’ll be sure to look for your Agent O log and check in on you.

Cool B,

Interested to hear your thoughts on this and also when we can possibly see this in store.

Hey P,

Thanks for steppin’ in. I trust it will be as good as it promises to be and will have it in store and in stock as soon as I can. You can be sure of that.

Subbed my friend, cant wait to see how O treats ya

Thanks bro. You as well.

Shukin
11-14-10, 6:28 pm
Thanks for the comments. I love this place, I have made it my mission to keep it alive!
Don't want to get off the subject of the O on this thread.....

Keep it real,
Shukin

metfan
11-14-10, 8:19 pm
Hey P,

Thanks for steppin’ in. I trust it will be as good as it promises to be and will have it in store and in stock as soon as I can. You can be sure of that.

Thanks for the reply.

Looking forward to hearing what you think of O, especially since you are not a regular Pre W/O user. You have my email, as soon as you are in stock, let me know.

ProteinJunkie
11-15-10, 9:00 pm
Thanks for the reply.

Looking forward to hearing what you think of O, especially since you are not a regular Pre W/O user. You have my email, as soon as you are in stock, let me know.

You bet.

ProteinJunkie
11-15-10, 9:56 pm
Well I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a tad keyed-up for my first serving of Agent O looming tonight. I typically catch some shut-eye on the train ride home but not today. Today I join the human race of pre-workout supplement junkies…go figure.

In as much as I know there is a list of 9 things to take note of on O, I don’t feel the need to list them all Day 1 in. Not yet. It doesn’t get my vote until it’s proven its worth however, after one serving I will say its affects are evident. I know for a fact it contains beta-alanine. I felt it in my face 11 mins in said the man’s wristwatch sitting down the aisle. Its effect I don’t necessarily care for but don’t mind either well knowing BA’s athletic benefits are long-listed. In short my energy, focus & pump throughout my workout were on…my lifts were good…my finish was strong. I typically am very sensitive to any type of supplementation; so the pre w/o ‘buzz’ I was uncertain about was manageable. The taste was doable but could be better for the ‘orange fans’ out there, which I’m not. Hence version 2 I suppose.

So that’s it. Agent O eh? Does it replace Pump? Does it replace Shock Therapy? Or in addition to? Why? And pills? Powder? Either way, pre w/o supplements eh. Who knew...

Shukin
11-15-10, 10:51 pm
Fun read!
When you come down off it, let us know about sleep, recovery, side affects, stomach, taste....

Shukn

Hollow
11-16-10, 12:08 pm
Well I never thought I'd see the day that PJ had himself a thread going on the forvm...lol! I'll be following along and very interested in seeing what your views are on the 'O'.

ProteinJunkie
11-16-10, 8:13 pm
Fun read!
When you come down off it, let us know about sleep, recovery, side affects, stomach, taste....

Shukn

Will do.

Well I never thought I'd see the day that PJ had himself a thread going on the forvm...lol! I'll be following along and very interested in seeing what your views are on the 'O'.

I know eh...I’m becoming a blogger. WTF? Anyway good to have you following along Hollow, I appreciate the support. I will be updating my view on O once I have had a few more servings under my belt and in my gutt.

naturalguy
11-17-10, 11:32 am
I am interested in your feedback

mritter3
11-17-10, 3:11 pm
looking forward to your thoughts bud...

ProteinJunkie
11-17-10, 8:37 pm
I am interested in your feedback

Mr. NG himself. Thanks for stopping in...I will be sure to share.

looking forward to your thoughts bud...

Thanks mritter3. Ditto.

ProteinJunkie
11-23-10, 1:41 pm
Well half of my Agent O is gone and figured now is as good as time as any to post thoughts on it. What I’ve seen shouldn’t be any different than what’s to come.

Energy: 8 out of 10. I must admit, having not used a pre w/o stim supp regularly made me realize how much more energy a guy can have with a little bit of something in his system. I like it. It’s not over the top or makes me jittery.

Focus: 8.5 out of 10. Focus was always good. Some days more so than others but more than the usual. Focus has never been a problem for me however it was nice having some additional drive come gym time.

Intensity: 8 out of 10. With more energy came more intensity…ain’t nothing wrong with that.

Performance: 8.5 out of 10. Who doesn’t like having a good training day? I found being on O allowed more of those kinda’ days than the usual.

Fatigue: 8 out of 10. More energy, less fatigue. Working sets were easier to hammer out than usual and left more gas than usual for drop-setting or super-setting. Fun.

Strength: 7.5 out of 10. My strength was good and better than usual but not overly exaggerated because of O. Strength is always better some days than others due to many variables however, being on O did seem to provide more ‘better days’.

Duration of effects: 7 out of 10. Long enough to provide a good workout but was in and out my system fast enough for me to sleep well 6 hours later. I’ve always digested fast, O didn’t change that.

Weight on any exercises: Neither satisfied nor dissatisfied. Some weights may have gone up but nothing out of the ordinary or uncommon that couldn’t be attributed to consistent training as well. O didn’t hurt though.

Any personal records if you hit them: I’m feeling stronger and lifting better in a lot of lifts. I’m sure O helped that out, no doubt.

Any other affects or thoughts on the product: I also noticed increased sweating while training despite the winter temps, a decent pump while training and could say most nights I was marginally hungrier during/afterward too. I “grade” hard but the numbers above shouldn’t be overanalyzed. I personally like it. How could anyone not with something like that in their back pocket? Agent O seems to be a hybrid supplement…like a Shock Therapy/beta-alanine/Pump/M-Stak all in one. I am looking forward to trying the new flavor, it needs improving but I would be happiest though seeing it in pills/caps. Taking this while on public transit is well, interesting. I’ve never had to evil-eye so many nobody’s. If I could indiscreetly pop a pack of pills instead, I would. Seeing how Agent O seems to be an ANIMAL venture, I’m going to say it will be pills/caps and it gets my vote as a very cool pre w/o supplement of choice. I’d choose it over Pump, no sweat. This WILL be stocked in Canada and everyone who mentions this log gets a free can when it does. Just kidding…or am I?

Thanks for lettin’ me try it out. I have a week of it left and will be sure to make it worth my while.

Beach91
11-23-10, 1:46 pm
Sweet review Junkie, i actually prefer the powder to the pill form, but i also like the taste so maybe I am just an offbeat one!

i will defintiely mention this log too, when O becomes available in Canada, I am interested in how quickly you get it in your store!

Shukin
11-24-10, 4:25 am
Very thorough review PJ.

Hollow
11-24-10, 10:16 am
Thanks for the very insightful feedback PJ.

This line has really peaked my interest:

…like a Shock Therapy/beta-alanine/Pump/M-Stak all in one.

ProteinJunkie
11-24-10, 11:03 pm
Sweet review Junkie, i actually prefer the powder to the pill form, but i also like the taste so maybe I am just an offbeat one!

i will defintiely mention this log too, when O becomes available in Canada, I am interested in how quickly you get it in your store!

Thanks B. Offbeat maybe, but hell, I still like ya. As long as turpentine orange makes someone out there happy that's all that matters. I'm a pill junkie...that's just as weird.

Very thorough review PJ.

Thanks S. I'm a thorough kinda' guy...

Thanks for the very insightful feedback PJ.

This line has really peaked my interest:

…like a Shock Therapy/beta-alanine/Pump/M-Stak all in one.

Thanks H. I think this supp is right up your alley. You may need to double-up on it to satisfy your stim addiction but meh, who needs sleep. Shut up and Stim.