PDA

View Full Version : What should I add?

Iowa
11-14-10, 11:58 pm
Right now I'm takin Pak along with breakfast, a protien shake with creatine before my workout, and a real gains shake after also with a creatine powder. After readin on here I've learned that young guys like me should take nitro before and after workouts which might be alittle much for my budget. Can you guys give me some advise on If its worth gettin the nirto and takin it twice a day, or gettin it and takin it once a day along with somethin else i could add to my supplements?

Nix0r
11-15-10, 12:06 am
So you have Pak, protein powder, creatine, and Real Gains, and you're 16?

In terms of what you should add, I would look into food. Lots and lots of quality food. At your age, you don't really need to invest money in supplements, just eat and lift.

Mauricio
11-15-10, 3:32 am
get your folks to buy you more whole foods, skip the real gains for now because you benefit more from less processed foods and at your age you have the time to eat your heart out. nitro is good pre and post workout but it's not essential, just make sure to drink your whey protein plus simple sugars after working out, you could go with torrent since it has both and some creatine.

C.Coronato
11-15-10, 10:33 am
Agreed with the above. Food is number one brother. What is the rest of your diet looking like throughout the day?

Oz_78
11-15-10, 5:55 pm
Food is number one brother.

'Nuff said!

Get into your whole foods mate. You're still young and your body is developing, very crucial time to get in those good high protein meals.

Iowa
11-15-10, 11:51 pm
Right now I get at least 4 good meals throughout the day. Plate of eggs for breakfast. School lunch which I always double up on. Then after I work out when I get home I usually make a sandwhich with ham, turkey, or roast beef. Then chicken breasts for supper and whatever my mom makes. This week were gettin a whole cow (processed) from my neighbor, soo Im gonna have a frezzer full of beef to start addin in there.

Iowa
11-16-10, 12:10 am
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?19671-Enforcer-s-quot-The-Young-Buck-Stack-quot-READ

This is what I was comin from that made me ask about the Nitro.

Fricano
11-16-10, 11:38 am
Forget nitro too expensive. Food, as said before is your best bet. If you have the money though I would by BCAA Stack and/or EAA Stack. Definitely more bang for your buck. Nitro serving are relatively small and cost more than the other two.

shortstack
11-16-10, 11:41 am
Hey Brother, Good to see another Iowa Animal on here. Keep an eye out for the next time we have an ABC. We've been to Jesup a number of times and love it.

Let me know if I can help with anything.

Jeremy

Iowa
11-16-10, 5:46 pm
Ya bro just let me know anytime youll be there. The owner Rex is havin a leverage incline bench comp. on the 27th if you havent heard about that.

Iowa
11-18-10, 11:53 pm
Thanks to all you guys who replied to this, much appreciated.