PDA

View Full Version : My First Animal Stak Log...

tonychang
11-15-10, 7:07 pm
Hey all,

I'm new to the forums as you can see by my awesome post count. I'm currently in a bulking phase and have decided to give Animal Stak(for the first time ever) a try to see what type of results I will get from the product. I will be recording a daily log of any results, including lift PR's, and also weight fluctuation, energy levels, and overall satisfaction of the product.

Current Supplements

Progressive Nutrition Multivitamin 3xDay
Universal Animal Stak
NutraSea Omega Capsules 4xDay
ALLMAX Creatine Monohydrate 5g Pre-Workout & 5g Post-Workout, 5g on Off Days
ALLMAX Quickmass 2 Full Servings/Day
Cygen Whey Protein 4 Scoops/Day (Two Scoops w/Breakfast, Two Scoops @ Night)
Dymatize BCAA Tabs 2Tabs Pre-Workout, 2Tabs Post-Workout

Rough Diet Breakdown

3500-4000 Calories/Day
300G Protein
The Rest from carbs/Fats
Roughly 5-6 Meals/day

Training Split

Day 1: Back/Triceps
Day 2: OFF
Day 3: Chest/Biceps
Day 4: OFF
Day 5: Legs/Shoulders
Day 6: OFF
Day 7: OFF

4 Compound Exercises per Muscle Group
3 Sets of 6-10 Reps for each exercise.

Current Stats

5'11
175lbs
~12-15% Bodyfat (Since I'm bulking, not really too worried about this right now)

tonychang
11-15-10, 7:10 pm
Today is a non-lifting day. Took the product anyways, to see if there would be any results right away out of curiosity. I instantly noticed my energy levels were higher than normal, and noticed that my libido increased greatly throughout the day. Also had some very vivid dreams and deep sleep. Seems to be working right away. Cool.

tonychang
11-15-10, 7:13 pm
Today is Back/Triceps days.

Took the Animal Stak 45 Minutes before my workout as prescribed on the Can. After about 30 minutes I noticed increased energy, and almost a 'rage' type feeling, just wanting to get in the gym and tear the shit out of the weights.

I had a solid workout, I went up in weight on almost all my lifts. Energy was great throughout the whole workout and I didn't lose focus at any point during the workout. The animal Stak seems to be affecting me instantly in a very good way. I should also note my weight is up 1lb from last week, so I am currently at 176lbs.

tonychang
11-16-10, 4:59 pm
Today is an OFF day.

Took my Animal Stak between meal 1 & 2. After about 30 minutes noticed the energy and intensity-like feeling coming onto me again. Probably still too early to really see any significant changes yet but I sure as hell can't wait for tommorow's workout to see how I feel then.

Weight 176lbs

tonychang
11-17-10, 2:17 pm
Today is Chest/Biceps.

Woke up around 11am and had the same meal I have for breakfast every day. Here is what that meal looks like.

2 Scoops Protein Powder
1 Cup Oats
1 Banana
2 Cups Water
5g Creatine Mono

Throw it all in the blender on high until the oats are finely ground and easy to chug, and then proceed to chug the entire thing down.

Took my Animal Stak approximately 75 minutes after this meal. 30 Minutes later I noticed energy went up and my desire to tear apart the weights apart. I ended up having a really good workout, although I didn't increase my poundage for flat bench, or incline db bench, I did go up in reps, and I had an extremely good workout. I didn't feel fatigued, and felt focused throughout the entire workout. Energy levels were great throughout the entire workout, and the pump I had at the end of my workout was INSANE!! I have never had a pump this crazy before. In fact my forearms and arms are juicin' while typing this out haha!!

Noticing slight increase in back acne, and dreams are becoming more vivid at night. I should also note that my weight went up this morning.

Weight: 178lbs

tonychang
11-19-10, 4:36 pm
Today is Legs/Shoulders Day.

Had my usual breakfast shake. 70 Minutes later, took my Animal Stak. I got a free sample of ALLMAX Razor 8 Shredded too so I took that about 15 minutes after my Animal Stak. The combination from both the Stak & Razor 8 had me so pumped and energized. I have never felt so energized in my life.

Ended up having a great workout. Didn't go up in weight on any of my exercises, however I went up in repetitions, and I had probably the most focused and energized workout of my life! I would say the combination of the Stak & Razor 8 were really pushing me to the limit. It was almost too much by the end of my workout I started to feel light headed. I'm not a huge fan of pre-workout supplements like Razor 8, but I can see how it would be useful, but since I am already taking the Stak, it seemed to be overkill. I won't be taking it again, even though I had a good workout. I should also note, my muscles are looking and feeling extremely 'hard', loving the Animal Stak so far.

Weight 177lbs

tonychang
11-21-10, 6:35 pm
Posting an update for both days since I was too busy with work yesterday. Both days were off days. Noticing that I tend to get irritated easier than normal. Probably due to elevated test levels. Nothing else really worth noting yet.

Weight 176lbs.

BarbellManiac
11-21-10, 9:49 pm
Subscribed! Nice Journey bro, keep it up.

tonychang
11-22-10, 10:57 pm
Today is Back/Triceps.

Went up in weight on all lifts, my workout was at night today. Usually my workouts are around noon, but today my workout was around 7PM because I took the day to help my old man at work today. Ate meal number 5 after work, then took a 90 minute nap, upon awakening I took my Animal Stak + BCAA's, and headed to the gym 30 minutes after. Added +10lbs to my deadlift, and bentover rows. I felt extremely strong today, there was no struggle with the added weight whatsoever. Also added weight to my triceps exercises. Overall my workout was great, I felt very strong, there was no fatigue, and I was able to focus with no problems. I should also note that as each day passes I see myself looking a lot 'fuller & thicker' in the mirror, even though my scale weight isn't jumping too extremely. I definitely look like I'm putting on muscle mass, and probably losing some fat at the same time.

Weight 177lbs

Like I mentioned previously I'm not too worried about what the scale tells me. The scale can be deceiving at times, I tend to judge my progress based on what I see in the mirror, and believe me, it's been only 1 week on Animal Stak and it's definitely filling me out. Very pleased so far.

On a minor note, I developed a very very slight itch on certain parts of my body, almost like a minor rash of some sort. I have no idea where this came from, I've taken precautions and changed all my bed sheets, we will see how this pans out in the next few days. I should also note, acne has increased, and irritability as well. I'm a bouncer on the weekends, so we'll see how the extra irritability affects me this weekend LOL.

tonychang
11-22-10, 10:59 pm
Subscribed! Nice Journey bro, keep it up.

Thanks BarbellManiac, glad to know someone besides myself is actually reading. :D

BarbellManiac
11-23-10, 4:55 pm
Today is Back/Triceps.

Went up in weight on all lifts, my workout was at night today. Usually my workouts are around noon, but today my workout was around 7PM because I took the day to help my old man at work today. Ate meal number 5 after work, then took a 90 minute nap, upon awakening I took my Animal Stak + BCAA's, and headed to the gym 30 minutes after. Added +10lbs to my deadlift, and bentover rows. I felt extremely strong today, there was no struggle with the added weight whatsoever. Also added weight to my triceps exercises. Overall my workout was great, I felt very strong, there was no fatigue, and I was able to focus with no problems. I should also note that as each day passes I see myself looking a lot 'fuller & thicker' in the mirror, even though my scale weight isn't jumping too extremely. I definitely look like I'm putting on muscle mass, and probably losing some fat at the same time.

Weight 177lbs

Like I mentioned previously I'm not too worried about what the scale tells me. The scale can be deceiving at times, I tend to judge my progress based on what I see in the mirror, and believe me, it's been only 1 week on Animal Stak and it's definitely filling me out. Very pleased so far.

On a minor note, I developed a very very slight itch on certain parts of my body, almost like a minor rash of some sort. I have no idea where this came from, I've taken precautions and changed all my bed sheets, we will see how this pans out in the next few days. I should also note, acne has increased, and irritability as well. I'm a bouncer on the weekends, so we'll see how the extra irritability affects me this weekend LOL.

Good to see the lifts increase. Acne might be caused by a large amount of testosterone in the body caused by your lifting and diet and stak which is good, but that's still an anecdocal. Keep posting bro, reading this is not just inspiration, but shows that we all live the same lifestyle no matter what.

tonychang
11-23-10, 9:36 pm
Today is an off day.

Had a sluggish day today. Didn't sleep too well last night. Because of my job as a bouncer my sleeping patterns tend to get fucked around a lot. Ended up working with the old man again today. Took my Animal Stak 30 minutes after meal 5. Overall it was an alright day, but I definitely felt the effects from not getting a good night sleep the night before. I will make sure to get a good one tonight.

I should also note that the rash/itch is not gone. Not sure if this is being caused by the Animal Stak or not. Oddly enough I only started getting the 'itch' after I added cottage cheese + Activa Yogurt to my diet. The yogurt might be the cause, it apparently has added 'pro-biotics', which may be reacting with my body in some allergic fashion. I will switch up my yogurt choice once this tub is finished and see if anything changes. Nothing else worth noting for today.

Weight 177lbs

tonychang
11-24-10, 5:15 pm
Today is Chest/Biceps day.

Increased weight on all exercises except for flat bench, where I managed to pull out a couple more reps than last week. Felt strong on all my lifts. Focus, energy, and drive were all consistent during the workout. Great pump at the end of the workout, never seem my arms and chest so huge haha.

Update RE: Itch/Rash ... So I decided to do some research regarding the strange itch/rash I had experience after eating Activa yogurt for a few days. I did a google search and found that a lot of people were having bad reactions to this specific yogurt w/ added pro-biotics. So I decided to cut it out yesterday, and the itch is almost 100% gone. Very strange, but I will be staying far away from this stuff from now on, and advise anybody else to do the same.

Weight 177lbs

tonychang
11-25-10, 2:52 pm
Today is an off day.

Took Animal Stak 1 hour after meal one. So far Animal Stak seems to be doing everything it promises. Increased energy, focus, and great gains. It's been only 11 days and I've put on a solid 3lbs and all my lifts have gone up. The only side effects noticed so far are a bit of acne, being somewhat irritable at times, extremely vivid dreams, and increased libido. I notice that every night I wake up with a feeling of my dreams being so real and life-like that I forgot I was dreaming, it's kinda cool actually. However I still have just over half-way to go to be able to determine what the product can do by the end of one cycle. I've decided that once I finish this cycle of Animal Stak I will be taking 1 week off from training. I will also be following the directions on the can, taking one week off from Animal Stak as well. After my week off from training I think I will most likely be doing another cycle of Animal Stak, followed by a new training routine to help further boost my gains. Looking forward to it. At this rate I should be able to hit a solid 180lbs by the end of this first cycle. If I can reach 185lbs by the end of this year then I will be a very happy man.

I'm bouncing at a strip club tonight for the first time. I normally bounce at clubs/bars, so this will be interesting. There is a no-touching rule at this club so I'll be keeping an eye out for people trying to break the rules. It should be interesting to see how the increased irritability will affect me. I try to avoid any confrontations at all costs while I'm at work, but sometimes it's necessary to make your dominance heard in order to get people to listen to you. It's all about finding the 'sweet spot' of dominance, while stile maintaining a professional appearance and integrity. If you're too nice, people will test you, but at the same time you want to try to avoid any fights, verbal or physical.

Weight 178lbs

Remember folks, bouncing isn't about being big and intimidating. It's about being persuasive and articulate.

tonychang
11-26-10, 4:16 pm
Today is Shoulders. I have been doing shoulder and legs together for the past little while but I decided to do only shoulders today since I'll be working again at the strip club tonight and I am pretty much standing/walking for 7 hours so I want to give my legs a break, therefore I will do legs tomorrow instead. This also allows me to focus more on each body part resulting in a better workout.

I felt slugging upon waking up today, due to working until 3am last night, so my workout probably wasn't the best that it could have been. However I did feel strong, and went up in weight on a couple exercises. My focus was ok today, and my energy was alright but definitely not great. On a positive note my weight is still going up, even though it's a slow increase I know that it's quality mass and not water weight/fat. At this rate I should be around my goal of 180lbs by the end of my first cycle.

Weight 178lbs

tonychang
12-02-10, 4:26 pm
Sorry about not posting for the past 5 days, I have still been taking my Animal Stak and working out and following all my guidelines, I have just not posted due to life circumstances.

Today is an OFF day. So far this week I haven't gone up in weight on exercises but I have gone up in repetitions and overall my body weight is still going up. I am very satisfied with the results Animal Stak has given me so far. The only side effects noted were increased acne, vivid dreams and mood irritability on some days. So far I feel great though, and the results I have gotten are well worth it. My bodyweight was at an all-time high this morning, and I'm looking thicker each week. So far my bench, deadlift and squat have all gone up 20+ lbs since I started Animal Stak. Good stuff.

Weight 181 lbs

felipelpr
12-02-10, 7:25 pm
Hey, bro!
Nice supplements!
What about your Shoulders?

tonychang
12-03-10, 3:17 pm
Hey, bro!
Nice supplements!
What about your Shoulders?

Thanks! For shoulders I focus around clean & press, side raises, shrugs, and arnold presses. My clean and press has gone up 20lbs also, something that I forgot to mention.

tonychang
12-06-10, 7:55 pm
Well, I've finished my first can of Animal Stak. What can I say about my final thoughts on the product?

The results have been good, and there were days where my diet wasn't perfectly locked in, but I still managed to come out +5lbs in bodyweight, and strength on all lifts have gone up roughly 20lbs. The most notable change I've noticed? Size increase when I look in the mirror, with very minimal fat gain. I am assured that all the weight I gained was mostly muscle.

This product has proved to be a very good addition to anybody's line of supplements. The increased acne and minor mood swings that came with the product make me believe that it was indeed doing what it claimed to do. Increasing my overall testosterone and hormone levels, coupled together with a solid diet and workout program proved to be a very good combination. However remember that this is still a supplement to any program, so without everything else locked into place I highly doubt I would have seen any results. If supplemented properly, and even stacked I could see this product working wonders for people who have their diets + workout programs locked in 100%.

Will I use this product again? Hell yes I will. In fact I am planning on using it in combination with Pak and other animal products down the road.

Overall Satisfaction of Product (Based on 10/10 Scale) : 8/10

Final Bodyweight : 180lbs (Goal Reached)

Next Goal: 190lbs

C.Coronato
12-08-10, 10:23 am
Awesome bro, glad to hear you reached your goal my man. Keep eating and growing!

starsevenrock
12-20-10, 3:14 pm
Animal stack from universal is quite specific product made for the hardcore body-builders.