PDA

View Full Version : Forvm rules

live2lift
11-16-10, 2:52 pm
I have not been on here in a while, life has just caught up to me and have not had as much time. I was wondering where the forvm rules and regs went to, I cannot seem to find them. I am asking because I have become a part of a travel company and was wondering if I was allowed to even mention it here in case anyone has any vacations or trips coming up. If I am not cool, no worries, but I wanted to make sure before posting anything. Thanks for the help and hopefully I can get back on here on the regular.

Peace

Mr. Dead
11-16-10, 3:35 pm
http://forum.animalpak.com/announcement.php?f=5

live2lift
11-16-10, 4:20 pm
Thanks brotha!

Mr. Dead
11-16-10, 4:29 pm
Thanks brotha!

No problemo...

rev8ball
11-16-10, 4:37 pm
I have not been on here in a while, life has just caught up to me and have not had as much time. I was wondering where the forvm rules and regs went to, I cannot seem to find them. I am asking because I have become a part of a travel company and was wondering if I was allowed to even mention it here in case anyone has any vacations or trips coming up. If I am not cool, no worries, but I wanted to make sure before posting anything. Thanks for the help and hopefully I can get back on here on the regular.

Peace

Good to see you still have a pulse, bro. Say "Hi" to the Mrs and the little one for me.....