PDA

View Full Version : Check This Out

SleeezyPMartini
11-18-10, 11:51 am
Aight, so im lookin to get critqued here. Im gonna throw out who I am and what I do in a nut shell, hopin to get some feed back from you guys. My goal, gain as much lean mass as possible before my next contest in August 2011. Im 25 yrs old, 6'0", and currently 196-198lbs. Entered my first contest this past September (177lbs day of contest) and walked away with 1st novice middle weight, and 1st novice overall. So im lookin to gain more size before I enter in as an amature. My daily nutrition values (rough estimate) is as follows: 3800 Calories, 400g Carbs, 285g Protein & 1 - 1 1/2gal of Water; which varies with work, family, etc. That includes breakfast, protein shakes, pre & post workout drinks, lunch, dinner, & snacks. My training, 1 hour a day (my lunch break), 5 days a week, 1 body part a day, alternating every week. The weeks alternate between, drop sets & heavy week. Drop Set week is 5 sets, 12, 12, 10, 10 , 10; goin relatively heavy in the first 2 sets, then dropping weight every set after that, with little to no rest. Heavy week is 4 sets, 10, 8, 6, 4; heavy enough to barely get the reps for that set. Dont wanna get into detail about all the lifts, I might run out of room here. Cardio is early a.m. for 40 min, twice a week. One area I feel I need the most work is my thighs, both size and definition. I save my splurging for the weekends, I have a hard time passing up a Corona! So thats pretty much it, any questions, comments, ideas, recommendations are greatly welcomed and appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sandman
11-18-10, 12:56 pm
You need more Protien is the only thing I really notice. You should be getting around 2g per Lb of BW if you really want to pack on the mass.

Jon
11-18-10, 1:14 pm
I wouldn't go above 8 reps.. but do it until failure

SleeezyPMartini
11-18-10, 6:20 pm
I wouldn't go above 8 reps.. but do it until failure

Like do the last set until failure? I know my biggest enemy is time. Sometimes I dont have the time to eat the quantities I should, or get the sleep I should be getting. But my sets & reps I can fix real quick. Thanks man.

Jon
11-19-10, 9:56 am
every set.... xcept for your warm up