PDA

View Full Version : Just an idea

torito
11-19-10, 6:50 pm
I've used both m stak and cuts. When I used m stak I was bulking and it helped out a lot, but because of the super high calorie diet I was in I gained some fat.

After a two months of completing two m stak cycles I decided to give cuts a try (I'm about to finish my first cycle, I am going to do one more). It has been very good and the cuts gives me tons of energy, I run in the mornings with the first cuts and hit the gym when I take the second. I am busting my ass and I have manage to loose a lot of fat and water but I feel a lot smaller (obviously).

I was thinking in the future to try out a combo of cuts and M stak, but because of budget reasons I can not afford to buy two of each. So I was thinking of doing two cycles of m stak and used half of 1 cuts in each cycle.

How does this sound? So i would take cuts first thing AM, run or do some cardio and then later in the day take the m stak before hitting the gym.

I want to do this in order to keep my fat gains at a minimum, I am working to fucking hard now to shred the fat and I don't want to gain it again.

Sorry for the long thread bros but any comments/advise/recommendations would be highly appreciated!

Peace

Mauricio
11-20-10, 7:20 am
are you cutting for show(s) or just for looks? bulking and cutting can get pretty messy if you're just doing them randomly and without direction. cuts won't help you direct the calories to your muscles, correct me if i'm wrong but your ultimate goal is to supress fat buildup by taking cuts with m-stak while bulking? the key to controlling fat gain is to know your maintenance level and then add enough calories to support muscle synthesis.

Aggression
11-22-10, 11:53 am
I don't think it'd be worth it. In order to reap the most benefits, you're suppose to take 2 packs of Cuts per day. Taking one will only give you half the results, which would be a waste, in my opinion. I suggest you pick a goal and stick with it for a bit. If you're going to bulk, then BULK while keeping the foods clean to keep the body fat down. Then once you're ready to shred, use the Cuts with a good diet/cardio plan.

Littlefry
11-22-10, 7:03 pm
I don't think it'd be worth it. In order to reap the most benefits, you're suppose to take 2 packs of Cuts per day. Taking one will only give you half the results, which would be a waste, in my opinion. I suggest you pick a goal and stick with it for a bit. If you're going to bulk, then BULK while keeping the foods clean to keep the body fat down. Then once you're ready to shred, use the Cuts with a good diet/cardio plan.

I agree. For m-stak I would just stick with an all out bulk. For Cuts I would just stick with an all out cut. Really there is no need to mix the two.