PDA

View Full Version : G and Machine

RENFRO
11-20-10, 10:53 am
For you guys that might have missed these, I wanted to drop my 2 favorite links on this site:

G Diesel's Diary of a Madman

http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=215&section=

Machine's Life is a Freakshow:

http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=27

Can't count how many times I've read these. G and Machine...thank you, both. Nothing I've found can hit as hard as the words you've shared with us on here.

I feel I could speak for many of us by saying I'd love to see more posts. I know you brothers have to be busy with your daily grinds, but I hope all is well. From one Animal to another, thank you.

Peace,

RENFRO

Back To Basics
11-20-10, 7:08 pm
I haven't read too much of G's diary of a madman but it was real good ye I think I will start looking over some, I have read Machines and it is excellent, so much wisdom and knowledge passed on... Daily reminders to stay driven and go all out.

SOLDIER X
11-21-10, 11:49 pm
Both are great links. Inspires me every time.

C.Coronato
11-22-10, 3:38 pm
Doesnt get much better. Thanks for the bump brotha.

Cellardweller
11-22-10, 5:25 pm
I frequent both blogs often myself. G and Machine are the voice of Animal for sure.

Machine
11-25-10, 4:15 pm
I frequent both blogs often myself. G and Machine are the voice of Animal for sure.

Thank you all very much for your kind words; I am the smallest part of what Animal is all about and I am just glad to have that part and to share with my brothers.

Thank you

MACHINE

Cellardweller
11-26-10, 4:46 pm
Thank you all very much for your kind words; I am the smallest part of what Animal is all about and I am just glad to have that part and to share with my brothers.

Thank you

MACHINE

That's too modest Machine. If it weren't for you I probably wouldn't have found my way here. How many other guys are here because of you. It was your images and your words that brought me here. Once I was here it was again your words, G's and others that spoke to me and connected with something inside of me. It's not hero worship, but I credit you guys for reawakening something in me I had lost. Thank you brothers.

Survivor831
11-26-10, 9:13 pm
Both are inspiring in there own unique ways. Thank you both for what you do and what you have to offer all of us here on the forvm. You ARE Animal

G Diesel
11-29-10, 11:53 am
I'm honored by the inclusion alongside icons like Machine... I appreciate the mention and the kind words--they are beyond motivating.

Peace, G