PDA

View Full Version : Starting a new life

jessef250
11-23-10, 3:30 pm
What's up fellas. If anyone out there is going through what I am right now i would really appreciate some support. At 4:43 Saturday morning 11/20/2010, my wife and I had our first child, a BOY!!! It was a beautiful thing and life has already changed so much in these short few days since then. Anyone who has spent 3 days in a hospital with a crappy diet, a terrible bed, and virtually no sleep will know where I'm coming from. I just got out of the house today for the first time and getting ready to hit the gym for a few. I think it's gonna be a good stress reliever, although I'm tired as hell from being sore (from the couch in the hospital) and no sleep. I didn't realize how much better I felt taking my paks, and eating like I'm supposed to. Give me a shout and pray for us bros cause it's hard already but I know it's gonna be worth it!

P.S.- He's got enormous hands so I think he's gonna be a stud when he grows up

MetalHeart
11-24-10, 2:18 am
Good luck, brother. My prayers go out to you, your wife, and your newborn. My sister had a baby girl 2 years ago, I had to stick with her in the hospital, yeah it's tiresome. But what can we do y'know? Family's Family. You can never turn your back at them, and it's all worth it after seeing a smile from their hearts. We have an Arabian saying that we say to people with newborns, it generally means "I hope god blesses him and may he be protected".

Sandman
11-24-10, 5:04 am
I know what your goin through. My wife had our first child 7months ago also a Boy. It's a life changing experiance for sure. My son is actually what drove me to get back in the gym after years away. It will be crazy at first but things will smooth out and you'll get back into a routine even though it wont seem like it at first.

Cellardweller
11-24-10, 11:54 am
Congrats.

C.Coronato
11-24-10, 11:57 am
Thats awesome my man, Congrats!

Hollow
11-24-10, 12:04 pm
A huge congrats to you and your wife!!!

deanna7272
11-24-10, 12:56 pm
Congrats Daddy and glad to have you aboard... Life changes, even the most amazing ones, make us realize that we may need a little something added to make us feel "normal".... Hit it hard, stay on track, and be the best you can because that little lady and that beautiful baby boy need you in their lives for a long time and now more than ever...

Aggression
11-24-10, 1:08 pm
Congratulations. I wish you and your family all the best.

jessef250
11-24-10, 5:29 pm
Thanks to all out there for the replies. After hitting the weights hard yesterday I felt a lot better, not to mention that we got a awesome nights sleep too! Its a big change with a lot of adjusting but its all already worth it. Thanks for the support. It means a lot guys

Machine
11-25-10, 5:38 pm
Good Job to your wife! And you are now blessed to be somebody's Father...awesome responsibility. The only fear I have ever felt in my life was after I became a Father...to have that responsibility is quite daunting. You will soon know that everything you thought you knew was wrong and you now will gain a different vision and insight.

The only card in the deck which trumps perception...is perspective.

Good luck

MACHINE

Punishir
11-26-10, 1:20 am
Things will get more clearer amd easier, my boy is 2 and if I had to do it over I would.

GRATZ!!

Phoenix Rising
11-26-10, 7:41 am
Congrats to you and your family. I have 3 kids and nothing beats being a Dad.