PDA

View Full Version : "Shut The Fuck Up And Train" T-shirt reactions

Shukin
11-24-10, 5:45 am
Hello guys and gals, I was wondering if anyone had some interesting experiences wearing a "Shut The Fuck Up And Train" T-shirt ?....
I wore mine out to dinner a couple of years back with my Mom, older sister and her husband, needless to say it didn't go over very well....
The other day I wore it to powerhouse gym Honolulu, and the two female personal trainers went out of their way to tell me how much they liked it...listening in on their sessions I can see why, or perhaps they just wanted an excuse to talk to me....

Shukin
09-22-11, 11:01 am
bumped

Aggression
09-22-11, 11:21 am
I wore it routinely in my college gym back in the day. For that spot, it was appropriate. It was run by students and 99% of the population there was college students, so it was fine. But I've never worn it to regular gyms. I feel its a bit inappropriate. My college gym buddies thought it was great, and I received many compliments. My long term gym back at home had a wide range of clientele, so I did not want to offend anyone. I feel it would be perfectly fine at my new spot, but I still shy away from wearing it. You never know who will get offended.

I just stick to wearing it around the house or to a buddy's house.

Universal Rep
09-22-11, 11:38 am
From what I hear, those shirts are always the first to sell out in The CAGE at the Arnold Classic... So somebody likes 'em.