PDA

View Full Version : M-Stak, Pak and Nitro

HDV
12-01-10, 4:26 am
Hey guys

I'm currently on this stack,started today but wanted to ask on off days when should one take Nitro?

I currently take Pak,M-stak and Nitro on empty stomach,20 min later I eat and about 30 min after I train and then hit another Nitro post work out as suggested on the tin after my post work out shake.

Aggression
12-01-10, 8:52 am
Hey guys

I'm currently on this stack,started today but wanted to ask on off days when should one take Nitro?

I currently take Pak,M-stak and Nitro on empty stomach,20 min later I eat and about 30 min after I train and then hit another Nitro post work out as suggested on the tin after my post work out shake.

Let's iron out some details here.

Pak needs to be taken with food.

M-stak and Nitro need to be taken on an empty stomach. The best way is to eat about 60min before lifting and then have your M-stak/Nitro about 30min preWO.

Have your Nitro after your workout and then have your postWO shake about 15-20min AFTER your Nitro.

mritter3
12-01-10, 8:54 am
Let's iron out some details here.

Pak needs to be taken with food.

M-stak and Nitro need to be taken on an empty stomach. The best way is to eat about 60min before lifting and then have your M-stak/Nitro about 30min preWO.

Have your Nitro after your workout and then have your postWO shake about 15-20min AFTER your Nitro.

this....^^...as far as nitro on off days i take it first thing in the morning and right before bed...some days i only take the dose when i wake up cuz nitro aint cheap

Survivor831
12-01-10, 10:38 am
this....^^...as far as nitro on off days i take it first thing in the morning and right before bed...some days i only take the dose when i wake up cuz nitro aint cheap

Agreed.....first thing in the morning is critical for introducing Aminos back into your system. Thats when they need them the most.

HDV
12-02-10, 2:56 am
Thanks guys will revise and sort it out

HDV
12-08-10, 6:20 am
Tell you guys this stack is working great so far been on it since the 1st dec and enjoying it.I have been taking it like suggested above and it's brilliant.M-stak is giving me serious hunger though but I'm eating 6 times a day and more if needed

Enforcer
12-08-10, 11:54 am
Hey guys

I would take Nitro immeditely upon awakening on my off day in order to get those aminos in your body ASAP. I would take Pak with food to better help with absorption of the vitamins and minerals. You can take M-Stak mid day in between your meals. Then stick to Nitro either pre or postworkout, or if you can afford it both.

HDV
12-09-10, 2:56 am
Yeah lucky for me I can afford to get the 44 packs so I take pre and post work out and on off days first thing on wake up and then before bed.