PDA

View Full Version : The smutty

Jackson2010
12-01-10, 11:58 pm
Name: Jackson, phillip
start wieght: 204 lbs
goal: 220lbs of shredded steel
start bf%: Est. 17%

diet plan (got this from fritts but slightly modified.)

meal 1: 6 to 8 egg whites one packet of plain oat meal
meal 2: 5oz to 6oz of grilled chicken, no season, and 1 cup of brown rice
protien: 1 serving with whole milk.
Meal 3: 5oz to 6oz of steak (red meat), no season and 1 cup of green veggies
meal 4: 5oz to 6oz of grilled chicken, no season with a serving of almonds
protien: 1 serving with whole milk
meal 5: 5oz to 6oz of lean meat of your choice, baked with a bell pepper.

Supplement:
Jack3d - 2 to 3 scoops 15 minutes before i work out. (on an empty stomach)
protien - i use syntha 6 (use as seen in diet)
cell mass - 1 serving before bed.

Workouts:
My workouts are organized but unorganized. I workout one muscle group per day. Typically start off with a warm up set of like15 reps, moving up in weight each set. Each station is 4 to 5 sets (depends on muscle failure) with reps of 15,12,10,8,6.
Then after i feel like i am getting use to my workout (routine) i change it to 5 sets of 5 heavy as i can go for each set. My break down is usually as followed:
M - shoulders
t - legs
w - back / abs
t - bi
f - chest
s - tri
every week though isnt the same i mix it up as well, and the stations. As for cardio i do anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes on choice machine.

Well this is my game plan. If you have any other ideas or this is just plan stupid let me and set me straight, but i am a firm brliever that just because it works for you dont mean it will work for me. Please post with advice or encouragement.

Mr. Dead
12-03-10, 3:54 pm
A couple of things... 1) Please refrain from mentioning other companies products, in this forum... (You can say "a pre-workout supplement", "a protein powder", etc...) 2) What show or powerlifting meet are you training for...???

C.Coronato
12-03-10, 4:03 pm
Are you trying to bulk or cut ?

Jackson2010
12-04-10, 10:03 am
A couple of things... 1) Please refrain from mentioning other companies products, in this forum... (You can say "a pre-workout supplement", "a protein powder", etc...) 2) What show or powerlifting meet are you training for...???

I am not trainning for anything really just for the fun of it.... I am a us marine so its really hard to pack on size and stay lean at the same time its really kinda of impossible.... but i try.... but i end result is to pack on some size....

Jackson2010
12-04-10, 10:04 am
Are you trying to bulk or cut ?

Bulkin up bro....