PDA

View Full Version : Need help...

shilling14
12-02-10, 7:32 pm
Hi i was wonder what a good eating times n what to eat would be good. My weight is about 150 and wanna pack on some muscle. I just got the animal pak and animal stack. But need help on what to eat and when to eat. I wake up at 9 a.m. and go to bed around 11 or 12 and i can only ge get to the gym about 8 when i work n when i dont work i get there at 1..PLZ help me..thank you.

Gethuge12
12-03-10, 1:25 pm
Hi i was wonder what a good eating times n what to eat would be good. My weight is about 150 and wanna pack on some muscle. I just got the animal pak and animal stack. But need help on what to eat and when to eat. I wake up at 9 a.m. and go to bed around 11 or 12 and i can only ge get to the gym about 8 when i work n when i dont work i get there at 1..PLZ help me..thank you.

Alright, well you wanna start off with your essentials, Water, eggs, chicken, rice, potatoes, beans, SHAKES veggies. Before you even use your supps, besides just the pak, get your eating correct first, otherwise your wasting your money. If you wake at 9 this is what i would say

Meal 1: Eggs, Oats, Protein shake
Meal 2: CHicken Breast with rice and or 2 potatoes
Meal 3: Shake with milk i use 2%
Pre Workout- i like to lift on an empty stomach so about an hour before i lift i might have some oats
Post Workout- Shake blended with half cup of oats, and a banana
Dinner- steak, chicken, fish, with a noodle rice bean or potatoe
Before bed- casein protein, or cottage cheese.
dont forget 1 or 2 times a week replace one of those meals with a cheat for extra calories and fat.