PDA

View Full Version : Agent O Part 2: Final Feedback Thread

J-Dawg
12-06-10, 1:56 pm
Agent O Part 2: Final Feedback Thread

Now that the Agent O testing period is nearing an end, I would like all of the Agent O Alpha Testers who participated in the Agent O ATP Part 2 to post their feedback in this thread.

Things to post for final feedback:

Agent O Powdered Testers:
On a scale of 1-10 what would you rank the following effects from Agent O:
--Overall energy
--Quickness of energy kicking in
--Duration of energy
--Focus
--Intensity
--Performance
--Fatigue
--Strength
--Flavor/Taste
Did you experience an increased weights on any particular exercises, any personal records? If so, please list them and please include any other information that you feel is helpful in your final evaluation of Agent O. Has the flavor improved at all since Part 1?

Agent O Capsule Testers:
--Overall energy
--Quickness of energy kicking in
--Duration of energy
--Focus
--Intensity
--Performance
--Fatigue
--Strength
Did you experience an increased weights on any particular exercises, any personal records? If so, please list them and please include any other information that you feel is helpful in your final evaluation of Agent O.

We look forward to hearing your final feedback on Agent O as this will help us decide the next course of action.

Note: Please keep this thread to just feedback from the Agent O Alpha Testers so that we can have one clean spot for it. Thanks.

Mr. Dead
12-06-10, 2:07 pm
Agent O Part 2: Final Feedback

--Overall Energy 10/10
--Quickness of energy kicking in 10/10
--Duration of energy 9/10
--Focus 10+/10
--Intensity 10+/10
--Performance 8/10
--Fatigue 10/10
--Strength 8/10
--Flavor/Taste 7/10 (Which is a vast improvement, actually...)
Did you experience an increased weights on any particular exercises, any personal records? If so, please list them. Has the flavor improved at all since Part 1? No increase in weights, but an increase in the duration of the 5 count negative, as I am doing solo HRT... Flavor was a definite improvement, and far easier to get down...

Agent O Capsule Testers:
--Overall Energy 8/10
--Quickness of energy kicking in 7/10
--Duration of energy 8/10
--Focus 8/10
--Intensity 8/10
--Performance 8/10
--Fatigue 7/10
--Strength 7/10
Did you experience an increased weights on any particular exercises, any personal records? If so, please list them.

I enjoyed the convenience of the pills... However... I did find it lacking, in comparison with the powder... It seemed to be a bit weaker, and took longer to kick in... I know that's partially due to breaking down the capsule...

machineman
12-06-10, 2:46 pm
I first off want to apologize about my pahse 2 log lacking in posts. With the Holidays I was quite busy with the family and work blew up out of the blue.

--Overall Energy 10/10
--Quickness of energy kicking in 10/10
--Duration of energy 10/10 (would last for a few hours)
--Focus 10/10
--Intensity 10/10
--Performance 10/10
--Fatigue 10/10
--Strength 10/10 (I didn't attempt any 1 RM pr's but definitely got some rep pr's)
--Flavor/Taste 10/10

I like both flavors of the powders. The 2nd phase was not as harsh as the first, but the 1st phase didn't really bother me. Overall, I will be waiting for this product to hit the shelves. I LOVE the feeling of killing yourself in the gym, getting done with your workout and looking around like you have more work to do! Great product and I think it will be a great fit with the other Animal products.

swoleberry
12-06-10, 2:58 pm
Although I am not completely done with my Agent O, I have used enough to compare.
I have been using the agent o with high intensity training, and it has definitely withstood the brutal workouts.
I don't know how many of my animal brothers out there have done H.I.T. but it is rough, the agent o I felt gave me an edge that I don't typically have with other pre-workouts. It made the high intensity even more intense.
Overall, I would say the powdered form is better than the pill form as far as effectiveness goes. The pills are quick and convinient but the powder is absorbed quicker (due to capsule breakdown) and I feel it hits me harder than the pills. But both are very effective in helping one kick their own ass in the gym. I will be purchasing when it hits the shelf. I will still continue to log my workouts with the O I have left. God Bless.

--Overall Energy-10
--Quickness of energy kicking in 10
--Duration of energy 10
--Focus 10
--Intensity 10
--Performance 10
--Fatigue 10
--Strength 9
--Flavor/Taste 9
Did you experience an increased weights on any particular exercises, any personal records? If so, please list them. Almost all of my lifts increased in reps and or weight workout.
Has the flavor improved at all since Part 1? Yes but I don't concern myself to much with flavor I just throw it down and then attack the iron.

Agent O Capsule Testers:
--Overall Energy 9
--Quickness of energy kicking in 9
--Duration of energy 10
--Focus 8
--Intensity 8
--Performance 8
--Fatigue 7-8
--Strength 7-8

dannynb
12-06-10, 4:51 pm
--Overall energy 10/10
--Quickness of energy kicking in 9/10
--Focus 10/10
--Intensity 10/10
--Performance 10/10
--Fatigue 9/10
--Strength 9/10
--Flavor/Taste 9/10
Did you experience an increased weights on any particular exercises, any personal records? If so, please list them and please include any other information that you feel is helpful in your final evaluation of Agent O. Has the flavor improved at all since Part 1?

-I actually did have an increase in weights, by a minimum of 15-20 pounds on almost all lifts, and I am in a calorie deficit, leaning out with the help of Rage. Strength stayed steady and actually increased. I believe Agent O helped me keep up the intensity of my workouts even being exhausted from dieting, lack of sleep because of school. Focus helped tremendously, didn't even need my music to stay focused. Also the focus maintained after my workouts into the classroom....mental alertness is a big plus with Agent O. I did however feel it was not quite as strong as the original....might just be me though. This is a product I would def recommend.

Agent O Capsule Testers:
--Overall energy 9/10
--Quickness of energy kicking in 7/10
--Duration of energy 10/10
--Focus 10/10
--Intensity 10/10
--Performance 10/10
--Fatigue 9/10
--Strength 9/10
Did you experience an increased weights on any particular exercises, any personal records? If so, please list them and please include any other information that you feel is helpful in your final evaluation of Agent O.

Same as above...I did however experience a few GREAT workouts when I opened the capsules and dumped powder straight into my bcaa drink before I worked out.....WOW. Taste was unfortunate to say the least, but well worth it. When taken in capsule form I found it lacking compared to the powder, but when opened up and taken....HOLY HELL!. Still a product I would recommend.

Shukin
12-06-10, 7:31 pm
Thank you again for allowing me to test.

Agent O Capsule Tester:
On a scale of 1-10 I rank the following effects from Agent O:
--Overall energy 9 to 10
--Quickness of energy kicking in 10(much faster than pump)
--Duration of energy8
--Focus 9
--Intensity 9
--Performance tough question....8or9
--Fatigue10 ( never really came down from the stuff)
--Strength again an 8 or 9
--Digestion of the Capsules An important category, 10

Did I experience an increased weights on any particular exercises, any personal records? Other information that I feel is helpful in My final evaluation of Agent O.

I was using the 5/3/1 workout so I wasn't going for any prs...However, I never neglected my accessory work and ALWAYS HIT CORE EXERCISES! I experienced little to no side effects, just the back of my hands itching a bit, but not irritating. I never crashed later in the day from this product. Also I felt as if there was a 'mood enhancer' in Agent O as well, the dark cold days haven't been getting to me using this...All in all I love the product, will use it, look forward to trying the powder as well, grape of course..lol... Is the name decided? Agent O? Agent Orange? ....I saw an ad in MD or Flex, November issue of another co that has a "something" orange product out there, might seam like you are following suit. Just my thoughts and feelings.

Respect,
Shukin

_Trainlikeafreak
12-06-10, 10:21 pm
Overall energy: 8/10
Quickness of energy kicking in: 8/10
Duration of energy: 10/10
Focus: 10/10
Intensity: 9/10
Performance: 9/10
Digestion of Capsules: 9/10
Fatigue: Never felt fatigued even after the workout
Strength: 10/10

I was able to increase the weight on everything exercise do.

Personal Records (while on Agent O)
1) Incline Dumbbell Press: 105's x 8 - 11/22
2) Lying Leg Curls 160 lbs x 9 - 11/25
3) Dumbbell Rows: 100 lbs x 6 - 11/26
4) Seated Dumbbell Should Press: 80's x 15 <--- my favorite one
5) Incline Dumbbell Press: 100's x 12 (most weight I've done with 12 reps)

Overall I would give Agent O a 9/10. This is by far the best pre workout I've ever used and am looking forward to the retail release of it. An amazing product that I am grateful and thankful for having the opportunity to test it.

Mr. Dead
12-07-10, 12:22 pm
Final Review

Energy - 9/10

The first day I took Agent it was like I was a train running full speed down the tracks. I slammed my packet with about 6 oz of water and headed for the gym. By the time I walked up the stairs it had fully kicked in. Throughout the testing process I found my sweet spot eating my meal 1 hr 30 minutes before taking Agent O and 20 minutes before my workout. The nice thing about Agent O compared to other energy pre-workouts was the lack of crash. I never crashed at all. I was let down slowly after I was done working out.

Focus - 10/10

This is Agent O's strongest attribute in my opinion. After it kicked in and picked up any weight for any exercise it was all I could think about. It really helped me work on my form and the contraction of every muscle.

Intensity - 8/10

Like I said my first workout was insane as far as energy and allowed me to hit the weights with the ultimate intensity. However, I did notice that this was less intense as I took it for consecutive days. The intensity did increase if I took a few days off

Performance - 8/10

The performance of Agent O can be attributed to the 3 above categories. I was able to train harder and put more intensity in each workout. As to be expected, I was more tired on certain days but I was able push through. I was able to increase weights on certain exercises and even set a few PRs.

Taste - 6/10

This is where I think Agent O needs some work. I wasn't a big fan of the flavor as I was expecting more of a sweet orange flavor, but it ended up being more sharp and bitter. I slammed it down in a couple gulps with 6 oz of water so it wasn't that big of a deal, but could use some work.

Overall 8/10

I would like to thank Natural Guy and Universal/Animal for giving me this opportunity to Alpha Test Agent O. I would definitely use this product when it comes out in production. The energy and intensity is high and the focus factor is spot on, but the taste needs a little work.

Version 2:

Energy/Focus/Intensity/Performance were the same great results. Every time I take a does of Agent O I am very impressed by the focus factor. People in the gym have noticed too saying they have never seen me so much in the zone. This is what sets Agent O apart from other pre-workouts in my opinion.

As far as the taste of the new version, it was a vast improvement from the original. It didn't make me wanna take it down as fast a possible like before. It was much more citrussy which made it kind of refreshing. If I were to make any improvements to the final release would be to make it a tad sweeter. Do that and it will be perfect!

Thanks for the opportunity to Alpha Test both versions of Agent O. It was an awesome experience and I love the fact that Universal incorporates its users in the creation process. If there are any other questions you have for me about the new version I would be happy to answer them.

Mr. Dead
12-07-10, 12:24 pm
Re: Agent O: Round 2...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just took a serving of the new bottle of "O" you guys sent me. Again i really enjoyed the energy and workout i had with it, but to me it tasted exactly the same as the first run.

mritter3
12-07-10, 12:25 pm
FEEDBACK...sorry to see my agent O pretty much gone...looking forward to purchasing when if finally becomes released, def. would want to try the powder...had a ton of energy focus and stamina to get me through my intense workouts..and agent O was the perfect compliment to it...i did not experience any ill side effects of O..no stomach issues or anything along those lines...very happy with it and cant wait to get it again.

On a scale of 1-10 what would you rank the following effects from Agent O:...(Capsules)
--Overall energy....8/10
--Quickness of energy kicking in...7/10 i had the capsules so it took around 30 mins or so to feel the effects
--Duration of energy.....9/10 def. lasted thru my workouts and then some
--Focus...10/10 i was like a man on a mission in the gym...loved it
--Intensity...10/10 zero issues here...very impressed
--Performance...9/10..was happy with how my workouts went...something i would 100% purchase
--Fatigue..10/10...zero fatigue..felt like i could go all day
--Strength..9/10 the pump was great...weights gradually increased
--Flavor/Taste..i had the pills zero taste..would have liked to sample the powder as well...but i can wait til its finally released.

i didnt have any real pr's with O...i was using 531..i hit my marks and then some so i was def. thrilled about that..im looking forward to trying this again when its available.

Big D
12-07-10, 12:30 pm
--Overall energy- 11/10
--Quickness of energy kicking in- 11/10
--Focus 10/10
--Intensity 11/10
--Performance 10/10
--Fatigue 10/10
--Strength 10/10
--Flavor/Taste 7/10

i drank AO during my entire meet 2 weeks ago--- hit a 550squat 425 bench and a 775 world record raw deadlift... numbers dont lie.

--Overall energy- 6/10
--Quickness of energy kicking in 5/10
--Duration of energy 6/10
--Focus 4/10
--Intensity 4/10
--Performance 5/10
--Fatigue 4/10
--Strength 5/10

was not impressed with the capsule form. my thoughts? stick with the powder.

Crims
12-07-10, 4:08 pm
Agent O Capsule Testers:
--Overall energy 10 dosing with 10 capsules. 6 dosing with 7.
--Quickness of energy kicking in 6
--Duration of energy 10
--Focus 10
--Intensity 8
--Performance 8
--Fatigue 8
--Strength 8

The focus from AO definitely resulted in me being able to push through those last few reps at the end of each workout. This was the best part of AO in my opinion. AOs focus and energy always lasted the entire workout after it kicked in. I always noticed a slight extra sweat, which only gave me more motivation, as well as a slight tingle in the face a few times. Good stuff. I wasn't able to compare it to the powdered form, but I have a feeling the powder offered a quicker and slightly stronger kick after reading through the logs.
Overall, it's a solid product even if they decide to keep it in pill form. If they do, my recommendation would be to make each pill a little stronger, so dosing with 10pills isn't required. I had no ill side effects from AO at all, and can't wait for the final product to be released for purchase, as I'll be one of the first to pick it up.

Mattman33
12-07-10, 5:40 pm

Now that the Agent O testing period is nearing an end, I would like all of the Agent O Alpha Testers who participated in the Agent O ATP Part 2 to post their feedback in this thread.

Things to post for final feedback:

10+/10--Overall energy
10+/10--Quickness of energy kicking in
10/10--Duration of energy
10/10--Focus
11/10--Intensity
9/10--Performance
10/10--Fatigue
9/10--Strength
10/10--Flavor/Taste
I can't say that I experienced any PR's on Agent O, but I know that my workouts were off the hook. I know that my rest inbetween sets was dramatically shortened while taking Agent O. I know that my rep scheme seemed to increase and I was always able to do a few more reps than the last time. I still really liked the heat that Agent O created, as it really seemed to get me into the workout quicker. The flavor is definitely better as the medicinal taste has not been there in Round 2.

Agent O Capsule Testers:
10/10--Overall energy
9/10--Quickness of energy kicking in
9/10--Duration of energy
10/10--Focus
10/10--Intensity
9/10--Performance
10/10--Fatigue
9/10--Strength

The capsules took a lot longer to get into my system, which to me did take away from the duration of the increased energy levels. I did end up adjust my preworkout meal, and my timing and felt that the focus, intensity, and fatigue levels remained very high while taking the capsules. Overall the capsules surprised me, and I really did like the ease of just swallowing the capsules.

I am not sure if it possible, but I would like to see Agent O in both capsules and powdered form. I really think that being able to use both would be the ideal situation for myself and would definitely keep a supply of both on hand at all times.

Thanks again for allowing me the chance to test this out. I loved going to the gym and having people ask me about what I was taking. It was an awesome experience. Thank you!

dd2inxs
12-07-10, 9:05 pm
Agent O Capsule Testers:
10/10--Overall energy
8/10--Quickness of energy kicking in
9/10--Duration of energy
10/10--Focus
10/10--Intensity
9/10--Performance
10/10--Fatigue
8/10--Strength

I prefer the capsules over the powder, due to not being able to deal with the taste, very well. Granted the capsules took a little longer to take effect, but it was worth it. My husband let me try a sample of the new and "improved" flavor, but it was still a bit much for me. Thank you for allowing me to participate in this, if it is available in capsule form, I'll be using it. If not, then there's always Kwik Energy.

MR.TeachFreak
12-07-10, 10:37 pm
--Overall energy-10
--Quickness of energy kicking in-9
--Duration of energy-10
--Focus-10
--Intensity-10
--Performance-10
--Fatigue-10
--Strength-10
--Flavor/Taste-10

I saw increased weight across the board on my exercises. Usually I go up 2 1/2lbs-5lbs every cycle if I can but with the Agent O 2.0 I was increasing the weight by 10 or more on all the main sets and 5 or more on all my straight sets The powder seemed to take about 30 minutes pre workout and works best on a fairly empty stomach. And I would say that the taste was so much better then the first round. It tasted a lot more like a candy to me. Kinda like a lemon drop almost where you get that kick then it is a good sweet taste ending.

Agent O Capsule Testers:
--Overall energy-10
--Quickness of energy kicking in-7
--Duration of energy-10
--Focus-10
--Intensity-10
--Performance-10
--Fatigue-10
--Strength-10

I saw increased weight across the board on my exercises. Usually I go up 2 1/2lbs-5lbs every cycle if I can but with the Agent O 2.0 I was increasing the weight by 10 or more on all the main sets and 5 or more on all my straight sets. I did notice that for the capsule I needed to take them about 45 minutes before the workout unlike the powder which was about 30 minutes preworkout.

Jay
12-08-10, 4:36 am

--Overall energy ::: 10. The energy seemed much more intense then version 1.
--Quickness of energy kicking in::: 10. I felt effects of agent O within 5-6 minutes some days.
--Duration of energy::: 9. The energy carried me through at least part of my workouts and tappered off after.
--Focus::: 7. A slight increase. Some days I was in the zone, other days I noticed no focus increase.
--Intensity::: 9. I definitly felt some intensity after consuming agent O, which lasted into the workout.
--Performance::: 10. Agent O helped me push my self.
--Fatigue::: 7 I did not fatigue during the lift, but in general the energy would tapper off after the workout.
--Strength::: 8. I felt motivated to lift heavy. My normal work load felt 'light' at times.
--Flavor/Taste::: 10. I gave this a ten becuase in my opinion the flavor/taste has improved over version 1. I enjoyed it. I would love to see it in grape or blue rasberry. I did like the citrus taste and it masked the ingredients better then version 1.
No drastic P.R's, but was able to up the weight slightly on various exercises.
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
Agent O Capsule Testers:

--Overall energy::: 7. The caps gave me a noticable energy increase, but nothing like the powder.
--Quickness of energy kicking in::: 5. It took me a minimum of 20 minutes before I felt some energy.
--Duration of energy::: 6. When the energy did hit, it lasted into the workout (at least half way)
--Focus::: 1. No noticable focus effects for me while taking the caps.
--Intensity::: 2. Intensity was up slightly, not as much as the powder though.
--Performance::: 8. I was still able to experience a good energy increase and do what I needed to do in the gym.
--Fatigue::: 3. No drastic delay in fatigue while working out.
--Strength::: 5. Honestly, some days I just didnt feel the energy rush to push it as I did with the powder.
No P.R's

I was pleased with this version of Agent O. Me being someone who enjoys the powdered drinks, I felt that the powder agent O was much better then the caps. As you can see the capsules just didnt do it for me like the powder does, and when it did, the effects were minimal compared to the powder. I experienced no side effects, stomach issues, etc with the powder or caps. The taste was improved. Would I purchase and use this product in the future? ABSOLUTELY!!!

ghost
12-08-10, 11:27 am
--Overall energy-7
--Quickness of energy kicking in-8 I felt this a lot quicker than the caps.
--Duration of energy-longer than in the first run
--Focus -8
--Intensity-6
--Performance-8
--Fatigue-6 i still noticed that after it was wearing off, i was really tired, and thirsty
--Strength-8
--Flavor/Taste-4 didnt notice TOO much difference in the taste from the first round, but i made it work
Did you experience an increased weights on any particular exercises, any personal records? If so, please list them and please include any other information that you feel is helpful in your final evaluation of Agent O. Has the flavor improved at all since Part 1? started working a lot more with static holds raw and sumo deads (which was a weak point before)

Agent O Capsule Testers:
--Overall energy-8
--Quickness of energy kicking in-5 if i took it about n hour before hand, id be fine.
--Duration of energy-8
--Focus -8
--Intensity-8
--Performance-8
--Fatigue-6 same as with the powder
--Strength-8
Did you experience an increased weights on any particular exercises, any personal records? If so, please list them and please include any other information that you feel is helpful in your final evaluation of Agent O.same as above for the powder.

Mr. Dead
12-08-10, 12:10 pm
Review

Taste= 9/10

This was the biggest change in V2. The taste in V1 was brutal at first, but you slowly got used to it, in this version though the taste is actually good from the start. I compared the taste to Tang, but not as sweet. The taste has definitely shifted from being a big negative of the product to one of it's strongest points.

Energy= 8/10

Energy remains to be nice and smooth, which is what I have come accustom to with all of Universal/Animal's energy products. Energy is there from start to finish and really helped me to push through a couple early AM workouts.

Focus/Intensity=9/10

This remains to be THE strongest aspect of Agent O. The focus I experience while using it second to none. It really puts you in the zone to do work each day and with V 2.0 it was no different.

Performance= 8/10
Agent O definitely has helped me hit some PRs along the way and no reason V 2.0 would be any different. The pump remains to be pretty good and from the few workouts I got from Agent O 2.0 the great performance remained consistent.

Thanks again to Universal/Animal for the opportunity to review Agent O again.

kryptiq
12-08-10, 6:13 pm
--Overall energy- 9.5
--Quickness of energy kicking in- 9
--Duration of energy- 10
--Focus- 10
--Intensity- 10
--Performance- 9.5
--Fatigue- 1(none)
--Strength- 8
--Flavor/Taste- 9

The flavor is awesome now, I feel like you guys could make a fortune selling this stuff bottled for the fridge! Anyways I did hit a few PR's between getting on Stak and Agent O, most notably:
Lat Pulls-140x20
Deadlift- 250x10x5x5
Flat Bench- 225x10x10x6
Machine Curls- 165x10x8x4

Agent O Capsule Testers:
--Overall energy- 9
--Quickness of energy kicking in- 8.5
--Duration of energy- 10
--Focus- 9
--Intensity- 9
--Performance- 10
--Fatigue- 1(none)
--Strength- 8

I didn't record which form I hit the PR's on but I can tell you I hit them with both forms of Agent O for sure. I personally enjoy the powder form with its new flavor as you get that tingly feeling that lets you know its time to kick ass. However the capsules work just fine and I would buy the end product in both forms!

Thank you Animal & Universal for the opportunity, you have a wonderful product here and I hope I have contributed well. I just hope that this hits stores soon since I happen to know that for Christmas all I'm getting are gift cards to supplement stores and bigger t-shirts ;)

Altered Beast
12-12-10, 10:40 pm
I will keep my review simple. I tested the Capsules and Powder. For all categories I give them both all 10's and Agent O had a fat burning effect for me, but there is a catch.

For the capsules to kick in 110%, I would take them before my pre-workout meal while my stomach was completely empty. This made it as effective as the powder.

I would take the powder with Pump (minus the stims) and a scoop of a particular carb product (not a Universal Product) pre-workout and the effects were felt instantly.

*If Universal/Animal is hellbent on capsules, I recommend a rapid dissolve tablet. I personally love the pills which is why I use Animal products to begin with.

**If ya'll are considering the first powder Animal Products, I have an intriguing idea. Remember the Big 88 Animal Pak Cans? Ya'll could pre-mix Agent O into small bottles (similar to 5 Hour Energy Bottles) and put 30 of them in the big 88 Can or however many can be put in there.
Now imagine an Agent O commercial on television. Do ya'll remember those Got Milk Commercials during the Steroid Scandal Years of MLB baseball? Remember when a MLB athlete walked into his buddies place and he opened his fridge (they added slow animation) and instead of roids it was milk? Instead of milk yall could have the big Agent O 88 Style Can in there.
Animal wants to be different, it could be the first Animal product kept in the fridge! That way Animal products are everywhere in the house! Ya'll could have Wrath walk into House's place, and have House open the fridge (as the commercial mentioned above) and after the product is displayed cut to a variety of clips of House at the O, Big D, Tiny and some Animal guys breaking Powerlifting records, etc.

I know this is a bit far fetched, but I can see it happening. Just want to see Universal/Animal take over...

***I also have another week left of Agent O and I will continue posting. View my logs below for more information on PR's and intense workouts. Once again, thank you for allowing me to test this product. It is by far the greatest supplement I have ever experienced and wish I had enough left to last until commercial release!

Big Wides
12-13-10, 5:59 am
--Overall energy - 9/10
--Quickness of energy kicking in - 9/10
--Duration of energy - 7/10
--Focus - 8/10
--Intensity - 7/10
--Performance - 8/10
--Fatigue - 8/10
--Strength - 8/10
--Flavor/Taste - 8/10
Did you experience an increased weights on any particular exercises, any personal records? If so, please list them and please include any other information that you feel is helpful in your final evaluation of Agent O. Has the flavor improved at all since Part 1? Flavor was better than the Part 1 trial with it being stronger as to no taste what made up the powder. I would go with the Part 2 flavor if moving forward with the powder version

Agent O Capsule Testers:
--Overall energy - 7/10
--Quickness of energy kicking in - 5/10
--Duration of energy - 8/10
--Focus - 7/10
--Intensity - 7/10
--Performance - 7/10
--Fatigue - 8/10
--Strength - 8/10

Overall with having the pleasure of doing both the powder and pill version of the product, my vote would go to the powder version. Due to how this product is intended to be used, the powder kicks in quicker and lasts the whole session. Granted the pills are more convenient to take but don't kick in quick enough and I found they didn't kick in till halfway through the session. To me the taste wasn't the deciding factor although Phase II tasted a hell of a lot better, it was the energy kick for me that was the deciding factor.

My vote is split on this one, but if I was going to buy a finished product it would be the powder.

Big Wides
12-13-10, 6:06 am
--Overall energy - 9/10
--Quickness of energy kicking in - 9/10
--Duration of energy - 7/10
--Focus - 8/10
--Intensity - 7/10
--Performance - 8/10
--Fatigue - 8/10
--Strength - 8/10
--Flavor/Taste - 8/10
Did you experience an increased weights on any particular exercises, any personal records? If so, please list them and please include any other information that you feel is helpful in your final evaluation of Agent O. Has the flavor improved at all since Part 1? Flavor was better than the Part 1 trial with it being stronger as to no taste what made up the powder. I would go with the Part 2 flavor if moving forward with the powder version

Agent O Capsule Testers:
--Overall energy - 7/10
--Quickness of energy kicking in - 5/10
--Duration of energy - 8/10
--Focus - 7/10
--Intensity - 7/10
--Performance - 7/10
--Fatigue - 8/10
--Strength - 8/10

Overall with having the pleasure of doing both the powder and pill version of the product, my vote would go to the powder version. Due to how this product is intended to be used, the powder kicks in quicker and lasts the whole session. Granted the pills are more convenient to take but don't kick in quick enough and I found they didn't kick in till halfway through the session. To me the taste wasn't the deciding factor although Phase II tasted a hell of a lot better, it was the energy kick for me that was the deciding factor.

My vote is split on this one, but if I was going to buy a finished product it would be the powder.

shortstack
12-13-10, 10:48 am
Agent O Capsule Testers
--Overall energy 6/10
--Quickness of energy kicking in 5/10
--Duration of energy 5/10
--Focus 8/10
--Intensity 8/10
--Performance 7/10
--Fatigue 8/10
--Strength 6/10

As I was just getting back into heavy lifting I couldn't tell if there were any PR's as everyday is a new PR right now. I felt like this stuff was great at staving off soreness and Fatigue during the workout and after. I'm a few workouts into no Agent O and I can tell a 60-70% less drive or Focus that I had while on it.

I could feel it once it kicked in but it took about 30 + minutes to get any effects from it and I can't say it was always consistent. That could have been based on the amount of water I took with it or possibly how I scheduled my food, not really sure because I tried several different combinations. I will say that 30-45 minutes before the gym, taking it on an empty stomach and with about 12-16 oz of water seemed to get the most out of it for me.

As I said in my Log, I did not get very much of an energy kick from it. I handle stims pretty well, and I'm not even sure Agent O has any, but I did not get any kind of burst of energy from it. I could not compare it to the kind of kick I get from pump or ST, or even Kwik Energy. Maybe it's not supposed to but if it is, it was very weak in the pill form.

Overall great product that kept me focused and able to recover for the next session.
Jeremy

Birdman
12-13-10, 2:31 pm
--Overall energy- 9/10
--Quickness of energy kicking in- 6/10, opening capsules- 10/10
--Duration of energy- 10/10
--Focus- 9/10
--Intensity- 8/10
--Performance- 8/10
--Fatigue- 9/10
--Strength- 9/10

My strength did increase slightly along with some endurance as well. I did make a few PR's on O, Flat barbell bench- 275x6, Leg press- 1250, barbell curls- 135x6
I never had the chance to test the powder form but the pills did their job. After the second day though I felt that they lost some of their effectiveness. By dumping 4 pills in my preworkout shake I felt it much quicker and much more potent.

Flash419
12-14-10, 9:25 am
Agent O Capsule Testers:
--Overall energy - 4
--Quickness of energy kicking in - 3
--Duration of energy - 6
--Focus - 5
--Intensity - 5
--Performance - 5
--Fatigue - 6
--Strength - 5

I was honestly not real impressed with the capsules.. I felt it took too long and was absorbed to slowly. There was no sudden intense focus or intensity as most people had with the powder. But... I did take about half of the doses I had out of the capsules and poured into a small bottle of water. Taste was terrible but you could basically put 9's and 10's on every catagory above. This is an AWESOME product and I will definately buy it when it becomes available. But, only as a powder. Having it as a capsule would be more convienent, but it kills the effects too much.
Maybe this could be put in those little sticks that seem to be becoming so popular. This would make it convienent to throw in your gym bag and to take, but still keep the potency of the powder.

Thanks again to Universal / Animal for letting me be a tester.

Nix0r
12-14-10, 3:40 pm
Final Review

Agent O Capsule Testers:

--Overall energy: 3
--Quickness of energy kicking in: 2
--Duration of energy: 4
--Focus: 3
--Intensity: 2
--Performance: 3
--Fatigue: 3
--Strength: 3

Didn't experience any records or anything like that nature. I tried taking the capsules regularly and dumping them into my water bottle and slamming it down, both of which produced the same results, which weren't really anything.

I think this is an issue with the caps, because Rob gave me a packet of the powder at an ABC, and that's when I felt the focus and intensity that everyone had been talking about, and ultimately static held 855, and deadlifted 495x4, both of which were either weight or rep PRs.

Thanks again for the opportunity to try this product; I feel that the powder would be a more viable choice to eventually release to the market.

Hercules
12-16-10, 10:31 am
The Powder

Overall Energy: In short, through the roof. I had a great feeling of energy from beginning to end of training with no crash from excessive stims................9.5/10

Quickness of energy kicking in: Within 15-20 minutes I was feeling the effects. I love the initial kick in teeth from Agent O ..................10/10

Duration of Energy: I felt the effects long after I leave the gym then tapers off - no crash! .................10/10

Focus: Better than ever. I've never used a supplement that made me focus on my sets and reps like Agent O................9.5/10

Intensity: Driven. Determined. I felt compelled and ready to lift more weight and more reps while on Agent O. When I was finished with a set, an exercise, or even the training session, I wanted more. I literally craved the torture I put myself through in the gym................10/10

Fatigue: What fatigue? Even with a crappy day at work my mood and outlook completely changed when I took Agent O................10/10

Strength: Better than ever. I think with the combination of increased focus and intensity I was able to lift more weight per training session................9.8/10

Personal Records: I set a deadlift PR at my meet on October 30 (during my first run with Agent O). I pulled 610 to set a WABDL FL State record for 242 Class 1 men. During Round 2, I set PRs on bench (410) and 3-board presses (455), as well as other rep PRs.

Flavor/Taste: The flavor of Agent O during the first round was certainly not the best I've ever had. Results always outweigh flavor to me, though. However, Animal had made some definite improvements to the flavor for the 2nd round. Using just a small amount of water to mix it in made the flavor a bit overwhelming. With the improved flavor, 8-10oz water seemed to be perfect................7/10

The Capsules

Overall Energy: Not bad. I definitely felt more energy with the powder. I also had to take more than the recommended 7 pills to achieve the effects of the powder...............7/10

Quickness of energy kicking in: The energy gradually kicked in and gradually tapered off. Still no crash, but I like the kick from the powder much better ..................6.5/10

Duration of Energy: I still felt the effects long after I leave the gym then tapers off - no crash! .................10/10

Focus: Better than ever. I've never used a supplement that made me focus on my sets and reps like Agent O................9.5/10

Intensity: Decent. I saved the powdered form for my heavy days because I knew the pill form did not affect me as much................8.8/10

Fatigue: The capsule form still gave a great boost and kept on working throughout my training sessions. ................9.8/10

Strength: After setting PRs and lifting more weight for more reps, I'd say Agent O helps................9.8/10

Agent O is some great stuff. I like the convenience of the capsules, but the powder (regardless of flavor) seemed to work better for me. The recommended 7 capsules were not enough. I am by no means a stim junkie, but 10-11 pills worked better. I know Animal is known for the 'packs' of pills and/or capsules, but I think Agent O needs to be sold as a tub of powder with a scoop. I am convinced that Agent O is the best pre-training supplement out there.

Thanks again for the opportunity to test such an awesome product.

J-Dawg
12-17-10, 11:04 am
Thanks for the feedback so far. In case anyone has missed posting up their final feedback, you have until Friday of next week to get it in. We'll be looking at the data and make some decisions in the new year about the direction of Agent O.

swoleberry
12-17-10, 9:10 pm
Just wanted to thank Animal so much for this amazing opportunity, it has been a great experience. Hope to be apart of more alpha testing in future. Lots of fun.
God Bless.

Jay
12-20-10, 3:30 am
Thanks for the feedback so far. In case anyone has missed posting up their final feedback, you have until Friday of next week to get it in. We'll be looking at the data and make some decisions in the new year about the direction of Agent O.

Thanks for the info. I was just about to ask where Agent O was heading. Hey, maybe a new product for a new year.

widdlewade44
12-24-10, 1:31 pm
--Overall energy 10/10
--Quickness of energy kicking in 10/10 Agent O II powder kicked in within 5 mins and kept going.
--Duration of energy 10/10 I could get up to two solid hours after taking Agnet O II.
--Focus 10/10 Laser focus and mental clarity.
--Intensity 10/10 Super intensity.
--Performance 10/10 Mixes up extremely well and Agent O II delivers.
--Fatigue 0/10 No fatigue with Agnet O II; this is an improvement from Agent O.
--Strength 10/10 I have a torn rotator cuff and my overall strength is still improving.
--Flavor/Taste 10/10 Whatever you did for Agent O II is PERFECT.
Did you experience an increased weights on any particular exercises, any personal records? If so, please list them and please include any other information that you feel is helpful in your final evaluation of Agent O. Has the flavor improved at all since Part 1? Flavor has improved greatly! PRs: with first powdered dose of Agent O II I had a plate per side on the leg press for 6 PPS, 20 reps. Deadlift: 345lbs for 6 reps (raw) [previous best 2 reps w/345lbs]. Squat; 325 for 7 reps [previous best 6 reps] Deadlift: 325lbs for 10 reps (raw) [previous best 6 reps w/325lbs]. Leg Press: Superset, 7 PPS for 15 reps then 6 PPS for 15 reps. [previous best with 7 PPS was 10 reps]. It is unknown how far I could go at 100%...

Agent O Capsule Testers:
--Overall energy 10/10
--Quickness of energy kicking in 9/10 The Agent O II caps kicked in between 10-20 mins.
--Duration of energy 10/10 2 solid hours with the caps too.
--Focus 10/10
--Intensity 10/10 Super intensity!
--Performance 10/10 Loved the caps both, the convenience and appearance.
--Fatigue 0/10 No fatigue with Agent O II
--Strength 10/10 Through the roof!
Did you experience an increased weights on any particular exercises, any personal records? If so, please list them and please include any other information that you feel is helpful in your final evaluation of Agent O. Seated leg curl: 175lbs for 18 reps [previous best was 15 reps]. Seated leg curl: 175lbs for 20 reps. Squat 305lbs for 10 reps [previous best was 8 reps]. Barbell row: 135lbs for 25 reps x 3 sets [previous best 135lbs for 15 reps]. Agent O II is beyond AWESOME! You all took something great and improved it, thank you! I highly recommend both versions and it certainly gets the widdlewade44 stamp of approval & endorsement.

Thank you so much for the chance to be an Alpha Tester (again), peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

J-Dawg
12-28-10, 1:27 pm
Thanks for the info. I was just about to ask where Agent O was heading. Hey, maybe a new product for a new year.

We will find out shortly after the new year begins.

Hercules
12-28-10, 7:22 pm
We will find out shortly after the new year begins.

I am anxiously awaiting additional info...