PDA

View Full Version : The beginning...

Loch
12-06-10, 11:39 pm
The 2011 NPC Mid Atlantic Classic will be my very first show. It is scheduled for late May, and will be held in my neighboring town of East Brunswick, NJ by Ron Capodanno. Also owner of Ron Capodanno's World Fitness aka The Muscle Mill. This show was the first show our very own Shaun Clarida participated in, and whenever i see him at the gym i always try and pick his brain for help. I stand 5' 6", 175 pounds. For this show i will be mentored and coached by a good friend of mine by the name of Mark Cotton who just recently helped an athlete win not only their class, but the overall in the Toms River Golds Classic. I will post my diet/training schedule soon. Tomorrow a new door will open, and i plan to never look back.

-Loch

Loch
12-07-10, 11:50 am
Met with Mark this morning-

Body fat is at 19.9%.

Going to bulk up as lean as possible.

Greens, lean meat, no fruits yet.

250 grams of protein a day min. Carbs after workouts

Tuesday- Shoulders/Arms

Thursday- Chest/Back

Saturday- Legs

-Loch

Mr. Dead
12-07-10, 11:57 am
Subbed...!!!

Loch
12-07-10, 2:58 pm
Subbed...!!!

Glad to have ya on board brother!

Loch
12-07-10, 6:28 pm
Just cooked a ton of chicken for the next couple days. After watching Ox's video online, I decided to follow his steps by cutting them the butterfly way, seasoning them with some Mrs. Dash and broiling them for 15 mins each.

-Loch

Loch
12-07-10, 10:56 pm
Good looks to C.Coronato with the vid on the turkey pumpkin chili. Its going to be a big help this offseason.

-Loch

Scottmwarren
12-08-10, 2:30 pm
I'm in- best of luck to you bro. will for sure make it out to the show too

Loch
12-09-10, 5:22 pm
Hit chest and back today..some incline, flat bench, incline dumbbells flys. Varied pull ups, barbell rows, and lat pull downs. Awesome pump, intensity thru the roof, and then it was off to work lol.

Wilkesballa04
12-15-10, 9:15 am
Nice Log and goodluck on your first show...

What weight class will you compete in and what is the weight break?

Steve48
12-15-10, 7:04 pm
Looking Forward to Following your Prep...........Good Luck!

Loch
12-19-10, 11:38 pm
Nice Log and goodluck on your first show...

What weight class will you compete in and what is the weight break?

Not sure yet but i will get back to you on that bro

Loch
12-19-10, 11:38 pm
Looking Forward to Following your Prep...........Good Luck!

Thanks, glad to have ya on board!

Loch
12-19-10, 11:45 pm
Down a few pounds so far, shedding bf like crazy from the diet. The cravings are insane! Last week focused a lot on negatives. Saturday hit legs with heavier weight, instead of 4 seconds down 12 reps we did 2 seconds down 12 reps. super setting quad exercises with hamstrings. Crazy pump. Drank bcaa's during workout and downed 50g protein post..tomorrow is arms at 10 and then right to work..cant wait..later bros!

-Loch

Loch
12-22-10, 10:44 am
Hit chest and back on Monday..alternating body parts. Inclines, pull downs, flat bench, seated cable rows, dumbbell crossovers. Then off to work..Tuesday hit shoulders and arms, also alternating body parts while super setting. Shoulder press with dumbbell curls. Then a circuit of dips, side laterals, hammer curls, and skull crushers. After that tricep pushdowns, over head tricep extensions, and ez curls...incredible workout followed by a shake and then off to work. Tomorrow at 8 is legs and after walking through the city last night to see the tree my legs ate still feeling it.

-Loch

Loch
12-28-10, 9:17 am
Sorry guys havent been around..long holiday weekend! Got hit with about 2 feet of snow over here in jerz, so yesterdays training got pushed back to today. Hitting back and chest today, will post back later.

-Loch