PDA

View Full Version : How many pills can my body digest effectively?

googs1484
12-07-10, 10:14 pm
Currently, I am stacking: Pak, Stak, Test, Cuts and Pump. My question is if this is too much for my body to handle? Can my body digest all of these pills and still have its full effect?

Aggression
12-08-10, 8:34 am
Currently, I am stacking: Pak, Stak, Test, Cuts and Pump. My question is if this is too much for my body to handle? Can my body digest all of these pills and still have its full effect?

I always figured there was nothing to worry about since you're taking those products at different times. If you were to drop all 5 packs at once, then yeah, there would be some issues. But being that you're dosing them at different times, you're fine.

Punishir
12-08-10, 9:16 am

Drink plenty of water, atleast 1gal.

C.Coronato
12-08-10, 10:16 am
What are your goals with the Stak/Test/Cuts? Cuts is usually used during a cut cycle when calories are restricted.

Enforcer
12-08-10, 11:46 am

I have used all of those products togther in the past minus the Cuts and got great results from it. I found that as long as you space the timings of the pills properly you should not have a problem with digesting them.

googs1484
12-08-10, 6:57 pm
What are your goals with the Stak/Test/Cuts? Cuts is usually used during a cut cycle when calories are restricted.

Well, here is my story in short....

6 months ago I was rock climbing (I am big adrenaline junky) and I fell 47 feet onto a bed of rocks. No I didnt die somehow but I broke my leg. This put me out of the gym until now. I was 6'1 195 and 8% BF. NOW, I am 6'1 200 12%BF...I really want to get to 215 lbs with 8-10% BF.I through the Cuts into my Stack because I wanna maintain my BF with the cuts and 1 hr of cardio 4 days a week.