PDA

View Full Version : Animal PM dreams.

Jay
12-10-10, 4:03 pm
I've had some crazy ones with animal pm. Anyone have any goodies?

Last night I had one that I was flying, and we landed on the highway in a md80 jet. The engines were on fire, but I could feel the increasing heat, the long jump out of the window, and the explosion afterward. It felt real!

C.Coronato
12-10-10, 4:15 pm
Thats insane. I have had some crazy sad ones with ZMA. I try to forget them lol.

G Diesel
12-10-10, 4:22 pm

Last night I had one that I was flying, and we landed on the highway in a md80 jet. The engines were on fire, but I could feel the increasing heat, the long jump out of the window, and the explosion afterward. It felt real!

Thats insane. I have had some crazy sad ones with ZMA. I try to forget them lol.

That is crazy and it does make sense as vivid dreams usually come in deep REM sleep (an effect of PM) and result from ZMA supplementation which is a component of PM.

Peace, G

Jay
12-10-10, 4:24 pm
Its weird though. Aside from that dream, I had a bitch of a time sleeping. It seemed like PM kept me up half the night.

Flash419
12-10-10, 7:39 pm
I never had any problems with dreams while taking ZMA, but with PM.. WOW!!!

Everything was very vivid.. and extended. I usually only remember bits and pieces of my dreams, but while on PM I could remember long extended versions on my dreams, remembering every little detail. CRAZY!!!

chasebayne
12-10-10, 11:45 pm
i had super vivid nightmares on PM. to the point where i punched my wife in my sleep. luckily when im asleep i dont hit very hard. im glad im not alone. it doesnt really help me fall asleep either, kinda makes me wired.

deanna7272
12-11-10, 1:33 am
Flash, I'm the opposite... I had terrible, weird, and frightening dreams with ZMA, but with PM they did not seem bad at all, still vivid but not nightmarish... I was taking ZMA around the time my mom passed away and I HAD to stop taking it because I was afraid of what might come to me....

almosteasy
12-11-10, 7:23 pm
ive had a ton of weird dreams and the weirder part is that i remembered most of them..anyone ever feel tired during the day from PM? im starting to think that 8 hours of sleep on PM is the equivalent of oversleeping, which makes you tired and sluggish during the day..

Thrawn
12-12-10, 6:26 am
Strange. When i take PM i fall asleep a little difficult. But once i do, i am in an endless black hole. No dreams, no nothing. At least, not that i remember. Pure sleep. LOVE it.

Jay
12-12-10, 7:58 am
Interesting how PM affects people in different ways.

Initally it helped me sleep great, but now it seems to make me feel wired as well.

Enforcer
12-13-10, 11:17 am

Lol, I get the crazy deams when I take PM as well, one time I dreamt I was a vampire slayer, fuckin trippy shit...lol

Aggression
12-13-10, 12:34 pm
While on PM a few months back, I had a dream where I shot myself in the side of the head, yet somehow didn't quite die. Any psychologists want to take a stab at that one? lol

Big D
12-13-10, 12:44 pm
i had a PM dream just last week that i became president in 2012. even though i wasnt old enough and didnt have any expierience.

the people's reasoning: cuz i workout with sunglasses and a santa hat on.

it was a great dream hahaha

i <3 PM

G Diesel
12-13-10, 12:48 pm
Lol, I get the crazy deams when I take PM as well, one time I dreamt I was a vampire slayer, fuckin trippy shit...lol

While on PM a few months back, I had a dream where I shot myself in the side of the head, yet somehow didn't quite die. Any psychologists want to take a stab at that one? lol

i had a PM dream just last week that i became president in 2012. even though i wasnt old enough and didnt have any expierience.

i <3 PM

Holy shit... Those are some crazy ass dreams. Haha. Didn't see any of that coming.

Peace, G

Aggression
12-13-10, 1:03 pm

i <3 PM

notsureifsrs

Cranky
02-28-11, 11:14 am
Had a weird PM dream the other night that I had a rented Blockbuster vid I had to return,but Blockbuster went out of business.I thought I was going to get screwed!

Jay
02-28-11, 11:31 am
Ha! Not far from reality. I see blockbuster going out of business and redboxes taking over.

B.S.
02-28-11, 11:32 am
Ha! Not far from reality. I see blockbuster going out of business and redboxes taking over.

agreed but i like the new blockbuster boxes too better selection than red box

Big D
02-28-11, 11:47 am
ok good thing i just this post... because recently my dreams with PM have beeen crazzzzzzzzzzzzy hahahaah i suggest that you eat, then take PM then go to sleep. the dreams will be nutty. atleast this is how it worked for me.

Big C
02-28-11, 12:44 pm
I love crazy dreams. I was combining Animal PM, Universal ZMA and some melatonin. Wicked.