PDA

View Full Version : average joe vs pro bb

Joseph V
12-11-10, 8:58 am
Theres something to be said when your trying to relate to a bodybuilder whos a PRO and GOD GIVEN GENETICS, and another when you relate to somebody that was just like you but whos obviously in another level, not that they were blessed with amazing genetics but the HARD WORK is what got em there. Now im not saying dont take advice from pro bodybuilders but my point is to not take there word for everything that they say, even they say that you gotta do with WHAT WORKS FOR YOU. so with that being said i cant stress how beneficial these exercises can be if your in desperate need for mass or if you just wanna add some muscle in certain areas that will make you look better..these exercises and i quote "from 3 years ago when i was a sophmore in high school i weighed in at 133 pounds to now 185 when im bulked up , currently im steadily going down in weight 177 for cutting phase(19 years of age) ....but my point is overall i gained 45 plus pounds in 3 years doing basic shit, nothing fancy be ause to be honest your never gonna out perform somebody thats next to you whos way beyond your current level. so leave your at the door and imagine you going against you. mind over muscle etcc...

heres what really gave me a head start

PULL-UPS

DEADLIFTS

MILITARY PRESSES

SQUATS( yes guys, i said the bad word)

i wont say how many sets or how many reps because what worked for me wont give you the same results that i had so for your benefit listen to your body , rest until you catch your breath and then continue

thanks