PDA

View Full Version : Train of thought

Sully 122
12-12-10, 3:48 am
ok so 20 years in the Army, same same, run your F'ing face off everyday. I get it Cardio is a must but really, how much cardio is enough, I am leaving the Army soon and want to be able to keep my Cardio strong but not blow up like a balloon. Just trying to figure it out I know everyone is different but my BF% climbs rapidly at (39) my age now with out it I want to get bigger but not in BF%, so is there a happy medium?

Machine
12-13-10, 9:46 pm
ok so 20 years in the Army, same same, run your F'ing face off everyday. I get it Cardio is a must but really, how much cardio is enough, I am leaving the Army soon and want to be able to keep my Cardio strong but not blow up like a balloon. Just trying to figure it out I know everyone is different but my BF% climbs rapidly at (39) my age now with out it I want to get bigger but not in BF%, so is there a happy medium?

Tough to pinpoint a happy medium with variable such as caloric intake and training expenditure which are native to your regimen. I suggest implimenting a trial period where you figure out your low end cardio program and then monitor the results closely...you can always add more if you track your percent bodyfat as increasing.

There are a few variables that you will need to input at the very beginning to insure moderate success.

MACHINE