PDA

View Full Version : Dieting advice needed

billmd1334
12-15-10, 6:20 am
Hey bros... I'm at a loss on what I can use as a cost effective meal for my 2nd meal of the day, I'm going to lay out my basic diet and any suggestions would be appreciated. I am currently bulking, I am 204lbs currently.

7am - 4 whole eggs, 2 pieces of ezekiel bread
10am - ???
1pm - meat/carb, usually steak or chicken with rice or potatoes
3:30 - pre-workout - 3/4c oats, 1 scoop protein, 1 tbsp peanut butter
5:30 - post workout - 1 scoop carb powder, 1 scoop protein
6:30 - Same as 1 pm
9:30 - 1/2c cottage cheese, 1 tbsp peanut butter

If you can toss me some ideas for the 10am meal it would be helpful, thanks!

ryan23
12-15-10, 7:04 am
I would drop the ezeikle bread becuase its 5 dollars a loaf around here not becuase its a bad choice of carbs...buy 2 tubs of oats for that price and eat 1/2 cup oats with meal one the carbs and calories should be about even and for meal two have a source of protein-whey, chicken, any fish really, and add another 1/2 cup to 1 cup oats and throw in a fat source...this will be a great cost effective meal and save you money in the long run
I know its a lot of oats but you should concentrate on eating for results and not for taste if thats why you vary your carb sources

Aggression
12-15-10, 9:46 am
Get a can of Tuna and mix it with some pasta or have it with a potato. All 3 foods are extremely cheap.

feddexxmann
12-16-10, 8:40 am
Dieting doesn't seems that one should stop eating the food. Calories are burned from our body as per the workout being performed by the body. But the measure of calories need to be calculated and a proper schedule need to follow, thats what I call perfect dieting