PDA

View Full Version : M-Stak, Animal Pak, Animal Nitro

de1662
12-15-10, 11:35 pm
Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen.

I am truly sorry if this has been answered before.

I am 18 years old, 6'2 185lbs

I've been lifting since I was 15. I recently was taking animal pump, with your basic cheap multi vitamin, and taking it with whey protein, had really good results. Don't really want to be on creatine though, I would like to try something new.

I bought the M-stak, pak, and Nitro, also planning to continue taking my whey protein. I really want the best results with these supplements, and would love to receive advice from you guys when to take these supplements on my workout days and off days. And also how should I cycle them? Also I would like to save on the Nitro, as in only take one pack a day.

Thanks guys, appreciate it.

-Dave

Nix0r
12-16-10, 12:33 am
Workout days:
Pak - With breakfast
MStak - 30-45 minutes before lifting
Nitro - One pack immediately following training

Non-Workout days:
Pak - With breakfast
MStak - Bit of a toss-up; I'd prolly take it (with or without the red stim pill, it's really your call) 15-20 minutes before a protein-heavy meal, due to its nutrient-partitioning abilities.
Nitro - Not entirely necessary you take a pack, but if you were pretty hellbent on taking a pack on non-lifting days, I'd go as soon as you wake up.

Aggression
12-16-10, 8:47 am
Workout days:
Pak - With breakfast
MStak - 30-45 minutes before lifting
Nitro - One pack immediately pre & postWO

Non-Workout days:
Pak - With breakfast
MStak - Take it around the same time you normally do on training days.
Nitro - not necessary on off-days, but if you want, take one immediately upon waking.