PDA

View Full Version : Animal Pak

ADF
12-17-10, 9:12 pm
I want to take Animal pak to put on muscle mass and tone up, can i blend it up in my protein shake that i take before my work out and im going to do a 3 week cycle. And when should i take it before i work out?? Thanks

Fricano
12-17-10, 9:56 pm
Dont blend animalpaks. The pill form has a certain timing to it. Blending it would negate this.

Fricano
12-17-10, 10:03 pm
There are certain vitamin powders you could buy though that will mix better.

ADF
12-17-10, 11:09 pm
Dont blend animalpaks. The pill form has a certain timing to it. Blending it would negate this.

can i crush the pill and take it as a powder form?

BarbellManiac
12-18-10, 12:12 pm
It might slow or speed up the absorption process, and the pills are made to be time released so why crush it? Also it would taste like shit.

Jon
12-19-10, 10:18 am
man... that would make it the worst tasting shake ever made... I can only imagine the taste

PORTERHOUSE
12-19-10, 11:55 am
unless you have a problem taking pills I wouldnt grind them.

Also, pak is a multivitamin. A 3 week cycle of a multivitamin isn't going to do anything except provide a placebo effect for someone who doesnt understand what they bought.

rot111
12-19-10, 1:32 pm
Is there someone from Universal that could verify if there is a problem with crushing the tablets???

MRmichael.hooker
12-20-10, 12:08 am
unless you have a problem taking pills I wouldnt grind them.

Also, pak is a multivitamin. A 3 week cycle of a multivitamin isn't going to do anything except provide a placebo effect for someone who doesnt understand what they bought.

x2, especially on the pak=multivitamin. you dont cycle multis, you take them everyday. Only things in life you need are water-oxygen-food-pak

Aggression
12-20-10, 10:28 am
I want to take Animal pak to put on muscle mass and tone up, can i blend it up in my protein shake that i take before my work out and im going to do a 3 week cycle. And when should i take it before i work out?? Thanks

Let's iron some things out here, bro. First, Animal Pak is not a 'cycled ' supplement. Take it 365. Second, Animal Pak will not add muscle mass to your frame, nor will it tone you up. Third, its extremely hard to add muscle mass AND tone up at the same time; they require opposite caloric intakes. So before getting into supplementation, I suggest hitting up the diet section of our site. Spend some time learning the ins and outs.

To answer your question, yes, Animal Pak can be put into a blender and added to a shake if you really can't swallow them.

C.Coronato
12-20-10, 2:44 pm
Many guys do blend up the Pak due to the size of the tablets. No problems bro.

Enforcer
12-22-10, 12:32 pm

I wouldn't blend the pills bro, if you have trouble swallowing pills try takin them throughout a meal- for example take a few bits of food, take down 2-3 pills with water and then repeat this until finished. Best way to take Animal Pak is in the morning with a whole food meal, this way the nutrients and vitamins are working in your system throughout the day. Its best to take Pak with whole food to better help with digestion. Animal Pak also is not a cycled supplement, meaning it should be taken 365 days a year and not just for 3 weeks.

BarbellManiac
12-22-10, 12:39 pm
I wouldn't blend the pills bro, if you have trouble swallowing pills try takin them throughout a meal- for example take a few bits of food, take down 2-3 pills with water and then repeat this until finished. Best way to take Animal Pak is in the morning with a whole food meal, this way the nutrients and vitamins are working in your system throughout the day. Its best to take Pak with whole food to better help with digestion. Animal Pak also is not a cycled supplement, meaning it should be taken 365 days a year and not just for 3 weeks.

By whole food do you mean that you can't blend up oatmeal with peanut butter and milk and have eggs and a banana for breakfast? Blending it up makes it liquid but theoretically the food is solid?

Enforcer
12-22-10, 12:43 pm
By whole food do you mean that you can't blend up oatmeal with peanut butter and milk and have eggs and a banana for breakfast? Blending it up makes it liquid but theoretically the food is solid?

Well you are talking about eating your eggs and banana right? By what I said I mean I would not just have Pak with a shake or just have a shake for breakfast. Whole foods are full of nutrients essential for growth that you cant always get from protein shakes. By taking Pak with a whole food meal you will better help with its absportion..

BarbellManiac
12-22-10, 12:48 pm
Yep solid eggs and a banana with a shake which contains 24 oz milk, 2 cup oats and 3 Tbs Peanut butter

Enforcer
12-22-10, 12:54 pm
Yep solid eggs and a banana with a shake which contains 24 oz milk, 2 cup oats and 3 Tbs Peanut butter

Good shit bro, keep on growing!!