PDA

View Full Version : Torrent flavor

MRmichael.hooker
12-21-10, 10:34 pm
Anyone have a personal fav on flavors? Already use Pak, Flex, Omega, Nitro, Beef Aminos, BCAA Stak, Glutamine, also switch around with Pump and Shock. Wanted to throw Torrent in there to finish off the stack (for now). I have used MStak before and it worked fantastic for me, but havent used Torrent, so i'll see how it helps me out. But need flavor help. Thanks

PORTERHOUSE
12-21-10, 11:21 pm
My favorite is Cherry Berry Blast, Green Apple Avalanche is the most mellow flavor, and, well, Sour Citrus Rush is just awful. That's just my opinion though, Im sure there are people out there who would disagree... flavor preferences are one of those personal things, ya know?

I recommend mixing a scoop of fruit punch Storm in to any of them... its awesome... even the citrus one, it gives a nice "tequila sunrise" effect.

dannynb
12-22-10, 1:44 am
Green Apple Avalanche for Torrent is the best in my opinion.

MRmichael.hooker
12-22-10, 8:12 am
Green Apple Avalanche for Torrent is the best in my opinion.

Hope your right because I bought Grren Apple haha.

Aggression
12-22-10, 8:20 am
Check this link out: http://www.universalusa.com/Universal/Products/Aminos-Recovery/Torrent

It will provide plenty of reviews about the product and people's choice of flavor. I love the Green Apple.

Enforcer
12-22-10, 11:16 am
Anyone have a personal fav on flavors? Already use Pak, Flex, Omega, Nitro, Beef Aminos, BCAA Stak, Glutamine, also switch around with Pump and Shock. Wanted to throw Torrent in there to finish off the stack (for now). I have used MStak before and it worked fantastic for me, but havent used Torrent, so i'll see how it helps me out. But need flavor help. Thanks

Green Apple would have to be my favorite

C.Coronato
12-29-10, 10:08 am
Agreed, im a Green Apple Guy!

Enforcer
12-29-10, 12:26 pm
Looks like Green Apple is the way to go bro