PDA

View Full Version : animal cuts, keto diet, is it safe to put ur body through this

Gaming09
12-27-10, 10:43 pm
im 160lbs w/ 17% bf i wanna get to 10% bf so im doing a keto diet maintaining proper amount of protein and im doing ti w/ animal cuts, I am training like a psychopath and carb loading from fri-saturdays. Is it safe to combine the already taxing low cal keto diet plan and animal cuts? thanks for any info available

calcaneous
12-27-10, 11:25 pm
While its recommended to consume as a little stimulates as possible while on a keto diet, im sure taking cuts wont hurt your progress that much.

Gaming09
12-28-10, 1:46 am
While its recommended to consume as a little stimulates as possible while on a keto diet, im sure taking cuts wont hurt your progress that much.

will it aid it at all?

BarbellManiac
12-28-10, 10:02 am
Maybe take the stims out if your worried.

C.Coronato
12-28-10, 10:43 am
I did Keto diet for 8 weeks or so during my show prep. I used Cuts the whole time, but i never did 2-3 days of carbs, i usually only did 1-2 meals on Sunday of a high carb meal.

Gaming09
12-28-10, 1:57 pm
I did Keto diet for 8 weeks or so during my show prep. I used Cuts the whole time, but i never did 2-3 days of carbs, i usually only did 1-2 meals on Sunday of a high carb meal.

cool great info thank you

Enforcer
12-29-10, 12:35 pm
im 160lbs w/ 17% bf i wanna get to 10% bf so im doing a keto diet maintaining proper amount of protein and im doing ti w/ animal cuts, I am training like a psychopath and carb loading from fri-saturdays. Is it safe to combine the already taxing low cal keto diet plan and animal cuts? thanks for any info available

Im def. not a fan of the keto diet, but I know people that have used Cuts while on a keto diet and got resluts with it, so I'd say your good to go bro

Gaming09
12-29-10, 3:22 pm
Im def. not a fan of the keto diet, but I know people that have used Cuts while on a keto diet and got resluts with it, so I'd say your good to go bro

cool thanks, im not doing it long term, and i have to say the lack of carbs is somewhat getting to me, ive been feeling exceptionally weak and my workouts are definitely lacking something im gonna give it another week and see but i dont know im very much fighting w/ my body atm