PDA

View Full Version : 2011 IPA NJ State Powerlifting Championships

Big Dog
12-29-10, 8:13 pm
Hello Everyone, it's Big Dog. It has been quite awhile since I posted here. But I wanted to let everyone know that ANIMAL'S own NATURAL GUY will be making his Powerlifting debut at this meet I am hosting. The Date is Saturday January 29th at the Ramada Inn on Frontage Rd in Newark, NJ.

I hope all the Animals in the Tri-State Area will come out to see & Support NG . Entry info can be found on my website www.rychlakpowersystems.com

There is a $10.00 admission fee, Come on by and see what the IPA is all about. If anyone has any questions regarding the meet, you can PM me thru the FORVM and I will reply as soon as I can.

Thanks,
Gene Rychlak, Jr
IPA Vice-President & NJ State Meet Director

C.Coronato
12-30-10, 9:41 am
I think there are going to be a good amount of guys from these forums there. T.Kemble as well as Big D are tossing there hat in, im not sure who else ..

Big D
12-30-10, 10:15 am
NG, Skiba, TKemble and myself will all be compting from Skiba's gym

Big D
12-30-10, 10:18 am
I hear NG officially signed up too.

when are you signing up!?

Big Dog
01-11-11, 5:18 pm
I just wanted to remind everyone that the Entry deadline is this Friday January 14th. Turnout looks good so far, but I am disappointed that there's been little to no movement on this thread. I guess its true that a Forums are dying and Facebook & Twitter are the culprits.

Regardless, Looking forward to seeing all the Animals in Newark on the 29th.

J-Dawg
01-12-11, 10:21 am
Big Dog, I just officially put my entry in. I never did a powerlifting event before so I'm not sure what to expect. Excited about it and looking forward to the experience.

naturalguy
01-12-11, 10:21 am
I am looking forward to this big Gene, I've been training hard for it. I think we are going to have a great turnout.

naturalguy
01-12-11, 10:30 am
Big Dog, I just officially put my entry in. I never did a powerlifting event before so I'm not sure what to expect. Excited about it and looking forward to the experience.

It's on now son

Big D
01-12-11, 11:50 am
big dog, i just officially put my entry in. I never did a powerlifting event before so i'm not sure what to expect. Excited about it and looking forward to the experience.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit

Aggression
01-12-11, 12:25 pm
got a sweet little crew assembled for this one. niCe

naturalguy
01-12-11, 12:29 pm
got a sweet little crew assembled for this one. niCe

It would be sweeter if we could get you on the platform

Mr. Dead
01-12-11, 12:31 pm
A Cage preview, perhaps...??? Niiiice...!!!

Big D
01-12-11, 12:45 pm

well it took you how long to get on there??? Agg might be next... he just needs to man up

Aggression
01-12-11, 2:47 pm

well it took you how long to get on there??? Agg might be next... he just needs to man up

I still have 2 days to make a decision ..

Mr. Dead
01-12-11, 2:49 pm

Just think of it, as a Cage "Warm Up"...

Big D
01-12-11, 4:32 pm

guess ya better jump on that

Aggression
01-13-11, 8:41 am
Aggression is officially signed up

naturalguy
01-13-11, 8:53 am

Now we are talking

Big D
01-13-11, 9:23 am
ANIMAL will be fully represented... im fucked jackeddddddd up

J-Dawg
01-13-11, 9:24 am

Awesome A. We gotta lotta Animals representing there.

Big Dog
01-20-11, 4:31 pm
Well we have 73 Registered competitors including Animal's own Aggression, J-Dawg, Natural Guy &'".... Trumpets please....." G-Diesel will be in the house!!!!!!

I want to sincerely thank everyone for their involvement, and looking for a huge "ANIMAL" following to support our brothers in iron. And last but not least, Animal for their continued support of this meet.

Until next Saturday, Please be safe and take care.

Big Dog

smoothballer
01-20-11, 4:45 pm
Well we have 73 Registered competitors including Animal's own Aggression, J-Dawg, Natural Guy &'".... Trumpets please....." G-Diesel will be in the house!!!!!!

I want to sincerely thank everyone for their involvement, and looking for a huge "ANIMAL" following to support our brothers in iron. And last but not least, Animal for their continued support of this meet.

Until next Saturday, Please be safe and take care.

Big Dog

G Diesel bringing the madness with the rest of the Corporate Crew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

naturalguy
01-20-11, 5:05 pm
Holy shit, G Diesel has thrown his hat in the ring

Mr. Dead
01-20-11, 5:37 pm
Holy shit, G Diesel has thrown his hat in the ring

Just got sur-REAL, in here...!!!