PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Stack got a couple ?'s

Sandman
12-31-10, 4:10 am
the last 4 months I just focused on putting on some mass. The first half of this year i will still be bulking but I will be more focused on bring my stength up.My diet is pretty good I think. 1 meal of eggs and oats, 4 meals of meat, fish, chicken, rice, yams and veggies in some combination. And I have a Real gains shake before I go to bed. And my stack is.

Pak
Flex
Pump (Takin ST right now for a change of pace)
Nitro
Torrent
PM

1st ?- I take a pak of Nitro right before my first lift. Should I also take one PWO with my Torrent.
2nd ?- Should I add something IntraWo like Atomic7?
3rd ?- Anything that I am missing?

here2learn
01-01-11, 5:55 am
the last 4 months I just focused on putting on some mass. The first half of this year i will still be bulking but I will be more focused on bring my stength up.My diet is pretty good I think. 1 meal of eggs and oats, 4 meals of meat, fish, chicken, rice, yams and veggies in some combination. And I have a Real gains shake before I go to bed. And my stack is.

Pak
Flex
Pump (Takin ST right now for a change of pace)
Nitro
Torrent
PM

1st ?- I take a pak of Nitro right before my first lift. Should I also take one PWO with my Torrent.
2nd ?- Should I add something IntraWo like Atomic7?
3rd ?- Anything that I am missing?

Well thats a pretty good looking diet by the sounds of it and as for sups thats a great stack only thing id add is BCAA's Intra workout and your good to go my friend!

naturalguy
01-01-11, 8:43 am
If you can afford to do it a 2nd pack of Nitro post-workout can only help. If you can't then Torrent has you covered.

Atomic 7 is a great intra-workout drink but it's not absolute necessary with the stack you currently have as you will be getting aminos pre-workout and post-workout with the other supps.

Seath308
01-02-11, 1:29 am
Instead of taking Nitro Pre and Post workout I would just take 1 Nitro right when you wake up in the morning. Then take Atomic 7 during workout then Nitro post workout with Torrent.

Aggression
01-02-11, 10:21 am
If you can afford to do it a 2nd pack of Nitro post-workout can only help. If you can't then Torrent has you covered.

Atomic 7 is a great intra-workout drink but it's not absolute necessary with the stack you currently have as you will be getting aminos pre-workout and post-workout with the other supps.

Absolutely.

Sandman
01-02-11, 4:59 pm

I think i will give this a go. it's what i was leaning twards.

Seath242- what would be the advantage of the timing u suggested? I usually work out right after my first meal so my Nitro is first thing in the day kinda.

Thanks for the input guys.