PDA

View Full Version : I'm so lost

saphire55
01-02-11, 2:58 pm
Hello guys,
iv been using M-stak on and off since i was 18years old (3 years ago,im 21 now) i love that product
and i was thinking of stackng M-stak and stak together
i read someone on the forums that stak is not suitable of people under 25 yet on bb.com it says 18 and i cant seem to find anything here on the product page about the age requirement
im lost now!! should i take stak if im under 25? now im thinking that if M-stak was safe if i was 18 y.o
what do you think? any links on the products to help me chk out the age thingy?
cheers,
amez

saphire55
01-02-11, 3:01 pm
Hello guys,
iv been using M-stak on and off since i was 18years old (3 years ago,im 21 now) i love that product
and i was thinking of stackng M-stak and stak together
i read someone on the forums that stak is not suitable of people under 25 yet on bb.com it says 18 and i cant seem to find anything here on the product page about the age requirement
im lost now!! should i take stak if im under 25? now im thinking that if M-stak was safe if i was 18 y.o
what do you think? any links on the products to help me chk out the age thingy?
cheers,
amez

This is taken from the Animal Pak store
Animal Stak

If you’re a serious lifter looking to maximize your strength, performance, and gains then it’s time to consider the new Animal Stak . Like all other Animal products, Animal Stak is a comprehensive supplement delivered in individual “packs”. Each pack contains effective doses of patented and proven ingredients designed to help you naturally enhance your body’s ability to produce anabolic hormones such as growth hormone and testosterone. Animal Stak also includes DHT blockers and aromatase inhibitors to help your body prevent the conversion of testosterone to either estrogen or DHT. Finally, you’ll find select vasodilators to help enhance systemic circulation and deliver these ingredients where your body needs them most.

WARNING: Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician before using this product.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

NOTE: Use of this product may be banned by some athletic associations. Athletes should consult with their sanctioning authority before use.

---- it says 18 :S:S for stak as well

saphire55
01-03-11, 7:05 am
This is taken from the Animal Pak store
Animal Stak

If you’re a serious lifter looking to maximize your strength, performance, and gains then it’s time to consider the new Animal Stak . Like all other Animal products, Animal Stak is a comprehensive supplement delivered in individual “packs”. Each pack contains effective doses of patented and proven ingredients designed to help you naturally enhance your body’s ability to produce anabolic hormones such as growth hormone and testosterone. Animal Stak also includes DHT blockers and aromatase inhibitors to help your body prevent the conversion of testosterone to either estrogen or DHT. Finally, you’ll find select vasodilators to help enhance systemic circulation and deliver these ingredients where your body needs them most.

WARNING: Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician before using this product.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

NOTE: Use of this product may be banned by some athletic associations. Athletes should consult with their sanctioning authority before use.

---- it says 18 :S:S for stak as well
Guys Come On not one answer????????????????

Aggression
01-03-11, 8:34 am
Animal Stak is best used by those ~25+. That doesn't mean someone younger won't benefit. It simply means that for the majority of us men, our natural hormone levels are still naturally high in our early-mid 20's. Most of us would only really benefit from Stak once we hit ~25.