PDA

View Full Version : What size of zip up hoodie should i buy?

padda
01-04-11, 4:33 am
hello every one,
i want to buy Animal Zip-Up Hooded Logo Sweatshirt and animal iconic tshirt . i am 6"3' and weigh 84 kg (and going up : ). so what size should i buy ( lenght wise). normally i wear xl size (with most brands) but i am confuse with this one.thank u bros .waiting for reply.

Diesel Rocket
01-04-11, 9:16 am
hello every one,
i want to buy Animal Zip-Up Hooded Logo Sweatshirt and animal iconic tshirt . i am 6"3' and weigh 84 kg (and going up : ). so what size should i buy ( lenght wise). normally i wear xl size (with most brands) but i am confuse with this one.thank u bros .waiting for reply.

3xl youll grow into it

Aggression
01-04-11, 9:17 am
order a size bigger than you'd normally wear for the zip up. They run a bit small.

Survivor831
01-04-11, 11:13 am
order a size bigger than you'd normally wear for the zip up. They run a bit small.

Agreed. I have bought a couple of these and I have had to buy a size bigger

C.Coronato
01-04-11, 3:26 pm
at 6'3" an XL may be too short for you, but the 2XL may be too baggy. But i would go with the 2XL.

dannynb
01-04-11, 7:52 pm
I'm 6'2" at 240 and an XXL fits nicely.

padda
01-05-11, 12:14 am
3xl youll grow into it

it will take some time so.. i will first get a xxl :) and i think i would have to grow into it too..thanks for replying bro

thanks bro. i will..

Agreed. I have bought a couple of these and I have had to buy a size bigger
thats why i asked on forum for help...thanks for replying bro...

at 6'3" an XL may be too short for you, but the 2XL may be too baggy. But i would go with the 2XL.

thanks bro i will buy 2Xl and will grow into it...:)

I'm 6'2" at 240 and an XXL fits nicely.
6'2" at 240 looks good ....thanks for replying bro.....