PDA

View Full Version : 25 days until i get married.....

dannynb
01-04-11, 7:42 pm
Jan 29, Michi and I are finally taking the leap. Grooms cake is ordered looks like several 45lb plates, all my Animal/Universal containers to be used as props around the cake and Cage, got my chain link to look like The Cage, got my Cage banner ready, ABC the morning of....looking forward to this. Gonna be a wedding to remember.....feel lucky to have a woman to allow me to do such things on our wedding day....but hey, Animal means something to me, just as much as bodybuilding.

BarbellManiac
01-04-11, 8:11 pm
Congrats, and thanks for repping Animal at your wedding. This is what true animalism (is that a word?) about!

ghost
01-04-11, 8:14 pm
really wish i could fly down for the abc! haha. congrats on the upcoming nuptials

Brightblade
01-04-11, 8:16 pm
Congrats man! Being married to a woman who lifts and enjoys the lifestyle is amazing! Again congrats bro!

smoothballer
01-04-11, 8:38 pm
Coolest wedding ever. Congrats brother!

dannynb
01-04-11, 8:45 pm
really wish i could fly down for the abc! haha. congrats on the upcoming nuptials

You make it down for the ABC, hell ill invite ya to the wedding. LOL

deanna7272
01-04-11, 8:47 pm
Just found out Bodey's work schedule... Now it's onto tickets...he he he

dannynb
01-04-11, 8:50 pm
Just found out Bodey's work schedule... Now it's onto tickets...he he he

Awesome! I promise not to tell your trainer what you eat at the reception..... ;)

smoothballer
01-04-11, 9:05 pm
Awesome! I promise not to tell your trainer what you eat at the reception..... ;)

No getting away from your trainer that weekend...bet the intensity of the ABC workout is gonna be through the roof for ya.

C.Coronato
01-05-11, 9:56 am
Looking forward to pics brotha!

zubda345
01-11-11, 1:22 pm
Share ur fun via pics n vids with us... Lots of Love and Good lucks to u, ur wife, and families of both... May U live a happier and contented life... :)

dannynb
01-11-11, 2:30 pm
Looking forward to pics brotha!
Damn skippy there will be plenty of pics!!

Share ur fun via pics n vids with us... Lots of Love and Good lucks to u, ur wife, and families of both... May U live a happier and contented life... :)

Thanks....18 days....just ready to get it done, tired of all the planning.

smoothballer
01-11-11, 2:38 pm
Damn skippy there will be plenty of pics!!

Thanks....18 days....just ready to get it done, tired of all the planning.

You going on a honeymoon Danny? Or is the Arnold your honeymoon? Would be fitting for a Animal wedding.

dannynb
01-11-11, 2:52 pm
You going on a honeymoon Danny? Or is the Arnold your honeymoon? Would be fitting for a Animal wedding.

The Arnold is our honeymoon...which we'll be staying about a week afterward to hangout. There are a bunch of art galleries in the Columbus area she wants to checkout.

smoothballer
01-11-11, 2:56 pm
The Arnold is our honeymoon...which we'll be staying about a week afterward to hangout. There are a bunch of art galleries in the Columbus area she wants to checkout.

That's pretty sweet man.

Introvert
01-12-11, 12:47 am
Congratulations bro! I don't know ya, but you're an Animal so Im happy for you!

Sounds like a badass wedding, and an awesome honeymoon!

-INTROVERT-

Phil800101
01-12-11, 4:04 am
Sounds awesome bro! Looking forward to the pics.

Dingo
01-12-11, 10:36 am
Lookin forward to it big guy. We should get some burnt orange iconic t's made up for the abc, lol

kong_13
01-12-11, 12:47 pm
Congrats on the upcoming wedding!

Aggression
01-12-11, 1:06 pm
Congratulations, D. Looking forward to seeing the pics from this epic wedding.