PDA

View Full Version : During cutting!

01-05-11, 6:39 am
I have two questions concerning cutting. Please check out my diet and give me a feedback.

Meal 1: 5 boiled eggs, 2 full, 3 whites+salad+1-2 boiled potatoes.
Meal 2: boiled white rice+salad+fruits
Meal 3: grilled chicken breasts, salad, fruits.

I will be taking animal cuts 30 mins pre workout. and there's an amino acid supplement which I'm not allowed to name on the forum which i take 4 pills after breakfast and 4 after workout.
Please give me a feedback on the diet and on the supps.
Thanks.

01-05-11, 6:47 am
Aaaand, during a cut, is it alot better to take the eggs boiled not scrambled so you don't use butter or oil or such? Or does it make no big difference?

ryan23
01-05-11, 7:25 am
Aaaand, during a cut, is it alot better to take the eggs boiled not scrambled so you don't use butter or oil or such? Or does it make no big difference?

For one your diet needs overhauled bad i mean really bad......and use a spray if you want scrambled eggs or poch them is water or just hard fry them without anything if you have a good non stick pan

Jay
01-05-11, 7:41 am
Yea it looks like your only getting in 3 meals a day here. You should aim for 6, even if you need to throw in a shake during the day. Meal two could use a protein source- its best to have protein at every meal.

ryan23
01-05-11, 7:52 am
Yea it looks like your only getting in 3 meals a day here. You should aim for 6, even if you need to throw in a shake during the day. Meal two could use a protein source- its best to have protein at every meal.

Yea i agree you should really never have just a carb meal not unless you are doing a carb cycle diet that requires a carb up at night.....but if you add some protein in with meal three and mayber throw 2 protein shakes in there with some healthy fats then that would be a good starting point.

Aggression
01-05-11, 8:26 am
I have two questions concerning cutting. Please check out my diet and give me a feedback.

Meal 1: 5 boiled eggs, 2 full, 3 whites+salad+1-2 boiled potatoes.
Meal 2: boiled white rice+salad+fruits
Meal 3: grilled chicken breasts, salad, fruits.

I will be taking animal cuts 30 mins pre workout. and there's an amino acid supplement which I'm not allowed to name on the forum which i take 4 pills after breakfast and 4 after workout.
Please give me a feedback on the diet and on the supps.
Thanks.

As others have said, your diet needs to be revamped. Meal 2 doesn't even contain any protein. EVERY meal must contain protein. You should be aiming for ~5-6 meals, all with protein, and you should limit the carbs later in the day. For carbs, focus on oatmeal and potatoes, switching to green veggies late at night. Don't go nuts with fruits. Until you get your diet in check, Cuts won't be of any help.

01-05-11, 9:29 am
Could somebody suggest a good diet then? Or just parts of such a diet?
Is there a protein shake I can do at home not buying supplements like whey protein?

C.Coronato
01-05-11, 9:38 am
How much do you weigh my man? And how old are you?

smoothballer
01-05-11, 9:38 am
Could somebody suggest a good diet then? Or just parts of such a diet?
Is there a protein shake I can do at home not buying supplements like whey protein?

Here is my current cutting program that is based on whole foods and no shakes:

Meal 1: 8 egg whites, 2 whole eggs
Meal 2: 8 oz protein, 2 cups broccoli
Meal 3: 8 oz protein, 2 cups broccoli
Meal 4: 8 oz protein, 2 cups broccoli
Meal 5: 8 oz protein, 2 cups broccoli
Meal 6: 8 oz protein, 2 servings asparagus

Protein is mostly chicken, but I can add in some fish.

I am carb cycling right now where day 1: 200g, day 2: 175g, day 3: 125g, day 4: 75g, day 5: 50g, day 6: 50g, day 7: 50g. Carb choices are oatmeal, brown rice, and sweet potatoes. I also have a cheat meal on day 6.

Hope that helps...

01-05-11, 1:40 pm
How much do you weigh my man? And how old are you?

I'm 18 and I weigh 176.3 and my height is 5.8ft im at like 15% bodyfat?