PDA

View Full Version : The Cage "Interns"

J-Dawg
01-10-11, 10:14 am
That time of the year is already upon us--The Cage coming to the 2011 Arnold Classic. If you’re making your way out to the Arnold there will be a coveted opportunity, the chance to be a part of The Cage. We're looking for some hard workin' fellas who can help out with various tasks, run errands, help with registration, etc. at The Cage.

If ya wanna sign up to help intern for a day at The Cage, throw your hat in the ring here. We're looking for 12 total interns across the 3 days. If you ask some of the interns from previous years, they’ll vouch that it's an experience you won’t soon forget. Come and get your hands dirty with the boys from the Animal Crew.

Requirements: 18 years and over and you have to be in Columbus, Ohio during the Arnold weekend March 4-6th on your own dime.

We will announce the interns in early February.

naturalguy
01-10-11, 10:16 am
This is a great opportunity although I warn you it is hard work.

ghost
01-10-11, 10:16 am
well shit, ill sign up again ;)

I have interned since the board was created, and the position was created because of me... i know the guys, i know how things need to be run, i know who needs what and when... .and based on last year, you can ask NG, i have no problem buying extra microwaves LOL.

deanna7272
01-10-11, 10:18 am
Consider my hat thrown.... I would love the opportunity again this year.

Razor
01-10-11, 10:19 am
I'd be honored to be an intern. I was at the CAGE last year and saw first-hand the great team they had. All were deserving, all worked their asses off, and all repped the company proudly. To be one of the lucky ones this year, would be one of the best honors you could receive.

I'm in, if selected!

Nix0r
01-10-11, 10:26 am
I would absolutely love to be a part of this. Last year was my first Arnold experience, so I took that time to look around, see the sights and all the other BS. But I kept gravitating back towards one place, The Cage. It's just... better than all the other booths there. The atmosphere, the exhibitions, the people, you name it.

This year, I would like to formally toss my hat into the ring for The Interns. Even though I wasn't one last year, I still got a small taste of what it's like to be a part of something bigger; I helped run the soundboard, did video/photos for T. Kemble during his 405 for reps on deadlift, helped with the Bench Your Bodyweight, and was officially Rob's bitch when hauling his boards/chains/Monsters to/from the Expo.

Consider me applied!

Aggression
01-10-11, 10:27 am
Hard work? Yes. Well worth it? Absolutely. Its a great opportunity.

B Con
01-10-11, 10:29 am
GREAT opportunity... it's a LOT of work. Seriously.

Enforcer
01-10-11, 10:30 am
Great oppurtinuty but like NG said its work, I mean its not all will be on you as we all bust our ass all weekend but its no cake walk where you just stand around and stare at all the half naked women walking around. I mean dont get me wrong there is always time for that and shit I'll be right there next to you...lol. Newayz its a great opportunity to be part of the Animal family so if you are interested def. sign up

Birdman
01-10-11, 10:43 am
My favorite time of the year! The one weekend that I look forward to the most out of the entire year is the Arnold weekend. Last year was my first time being apart of the Cage and I absolutely loved it! I was able to experience everything it had to offer, the exhibitions, Pros vs Bros, hearing the guys talk about training, diet, ect. This year I would like to return the favor and do my part. I'd like to help set up and run the Cage that we all love.
Officially throwing my hat into the ring.
(plus those were some pretty bad ass button up dickies you all had on)

Little Z
01-10-11, 10:46 am
with as much negative shit that surrounded me after the Cage last year, the only thing I knew I could count on was the Cage again this year. You know I'll toss my name in the ring again to help out, last year was an honor and would love to help out again.

Battle09
01-10-11, 10:50 am
Would love to be part of the team! What do I need?

Valkyrie83
01-10-11, 11:00 am
Awesome opportunity here! Can't wait to see who will be this year's interns. These guys have helped us so much in the past. The Cage is definitely the place to be during The Arnold, and working on the inside is an amazing experience. Good luck to all who apply.

Frankie330
01-10-11, 11:00 am
Tosses hat in! I'm a hard worker quick on my feet and would consider it an honor and a privilege to be able to lend a hand in sumthing so awesome! Plus I all ready got weekend tickets! What better way to spend it but to spend it with sum true ANIMALS!!

conjugalburns
01-10-11, 11:05 am
I want in! This will be my first arnold, and I'd like to spend it in the cage all weekend long. I won't be staying in CBus, but will be driving back and fourth from Athens all weekend. If chosen I will work my ass off for you guys!

Mr. Dead
01-10-11, 11:10 am
This is a great opportunity although I warn you it is hard work.

x2...

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
01-10-11, 11:11 am
Great opportunity to give back to Animal for everything they have done for me. I'm down.

Flash419
01-10-11, 11:14 am
HE!! YA!!!

Count me in.. I live at the Cage all weekend. I would love to help out. Whatever is needed...

I was an intern last year, and let me tell anyone thinking about it that this an oppritunity of a lifetime!! If your an Animal at heart.. this is where and what you want to be doing!!

Imjorman
01-10-11, 11:19 am
Consider my hat thrown in...I'm willing to do whatever to help animal out! I'm also a Columbus boy so I have great knowledge of the area and he Arnold in general.

dannynb
01-10-11, 11:26 am
I'm throwing my hat in the ring again this year....last year I volunteered to work the entire weekend and it was a fuckin blast!!! Count me in!!

Blondie Weapon X
01-10-11, 11:35 am
I've been going to the Arnold for the last 7 - 8 years (maybe longer) and it would be an honor to part take in the Cage events and help where/as needed!!
ONLY 52 Days 06:28:15 TILL GO TIME!!

Phil800101
01-10-11, 12:31 pm
Definitely throwing my hat in the ring for this. The Arnold weekend is one of the highlights of the year for me, and I normally spend almost all of my time at the Expo parked at the Cage.

I worked last year on Saturday. Hard work for sure, but it was an absolute blast. It would be an honor and a privilege to be given the opportunity to do it again.

wcamp33
01-10-11, 10:29 pm
Id love to be an intern, i got into the world of lifting bout a year ago, and have gotten very serious since october. Animal is the path i choose, no ones motivates or does it like you guys. I'm an OSU student(one year left for my nutrition w/business minor degree) and would like to work for you guys at the Arnold...and after i graduate. Consider me In to work The Cage

scals
01-11-11, 7:45 pm
I had a great time last year interning and would love to have the opportunity to do it again. Got to meet great people and have a ton of fun too.

BarbellManiac
01-11-11, 7:57 pm
Cant wait till the day I turn 18, the first thing I will do is book tickets to the arnold, sign up for the internship and gather a crapload of money to buy a lot of stuff at the arnold.

ghost
01-11-11, 8:02 pm
Guys, this is a PHENOMENAL opportunity with a phenomenal company, but you will work your ass off. When you are behind the counter, EXPECT to HAVE to answer questions about EVERY supp they are selling there, and even supps that arent there. There were often times we were being asked how to schedule someones supplement regiment for them and diets. It can be much like the forvm itself in that aspect. big whigs from corporate are there, and they WILL get to know you. I cannot tell you the number of times I would have to say hi to one of them while RUNNING past them to get more merch/supps/change/someone for Vinny.

It is busy, but it is WORTH it.

Blondie Weapon X
01-12-11, 9:15 am
Guys, this is a PHENOMENAL opportunity with a phenomenal company, but you will work your ass off. When you are behind the counter, EXPECT to HAVE to answer questions about EVERY supp they are selling there, and even supps that arent there. There were often times we were being asked how to schedule someones supplement regiment for them and diets. It can be much like the forvm itself in that aspect. big whigs from corporate are there, and they WILL get to know you. I cannot tell you the number of times I would have to say hi to one of them while RUNNING past them to get more merch/supps/change/someone for Vinny.

Im still throwing my hat in....if it were easy it wouldnt be any fun!!!

Imjorman
01-12-11, 10:54 am

I may be new to this game, but supporting animal with my knowledge of their products and my knowledge of general nutrition would be such an incredible experience. A way to give back to my city, as well as the community and company that has helped me achieve my goals in such phenomenal fashion.

As said above, it were easy, it wouldn't be worth doing!

Razor
01-12-11, 10:56 am

Great post bro. Knowing what we're selling is important in any business. It's most important in Sales which is what behind the counter work is when you're there. It's a good idea to read up as much as you can before heading down there and if you are picked to be one of the lucky ones, you'll be ready. Very well written my man.

rev8ball
01-12-11, 11:45 am
Jump on this, bros. It is insane and hard work, but you will have the time of your LIFE!

Big D
01-12-11, 12:01 pm
i personally think we need more LADY animals running around the cage.. just sayin..

Mr. Dead
01-12-11, 1:26 pm
I know if I were going... I'd defiitely be throwing my hat in...!!! This is truly a killer opportunity...!!!

Beach91
01-12-11, 2:16 pm
Get on this everyone, its a great chance to meet everyone on the Forvm, and learn alot from your fellow brethern in the cage, and you will get to see some of the wall, inspiring lifts as well!!

dominatordoss
01-12-11, 2:39 pm
I wanna work the cage. Count me in and ill be there.

Blondie Weapon X
01-12-11, 4:08 pm
i personally think we need more LADY animals running around the cage.. just sayin..

Awesome Big D!!!
~ Thanks for supporting the Animal Sisters!!!!

Big D
01-12-11, 4:31 pm
Awesome Big D!!!
~ Thanks for supporting the Animal Sisters!!!!

always gotta show love for the ladies

deanna7272
01-12-11, 8:48 pm
always gotta show love for the ladies

;)

B Con
01-13-11, 7:48 am
I've always enjoyed this experience and would love the chance to do it again. It's a lot of work but it's also a lot of fun. I've submitted the days off of work and look forward to being up there.

Firedrake
01-13-11, 5:39 pm
I'll through my hat in the ring again -- I had a great time at the "O". and I didn't feel like I contributed enough. I'd like another chance. <grin>

DumbbellBanana
01-14-11, 9:05 am
Count me in! would love a chance to work at the cage with all the Animals. I'm from Sarnia, Ontario, Canada and am making the trip up to Colombus for the weekend!!

Firefist
01-18-11, 3:47 pm
I definitely would love to carry a share of the work load this year at the cage. last year was one of the best times ive ever had in my life, and the chance to do it all again well, i just cant resist. i know the products animal has for sale very well and would love to be in that line helpin people out with thier purchases, or helpin out with events in the cage. thanks for the opportunity!

put me in coach!

Thunder Chicken
01-19-11, 12:21 pm
i would love 2 be in this!!! throwing my hat in, but if picked i really would like to drop the projectpuck name. lol

C.Coronato
01-26-11, 10:41 am
Im surprised there are not more people interested here. An Internship at the Cage is something that can never be forgotten or replaced. Ask Ghost, my man has been there all three days for years now.

ghost
01-26-11, 10:43 am
Im surprised there are not more people interested here. An Internship at the Cage is something that can never be forgotten or replaced. Ask Ghost, my man has been there all three days for years now.

This is true. The internship is a coveted position that definitely gets you closer with the guys, and helps you truly learn a LOT more about how everything is done. It is a true honor to help out.

scals
01-26-11, 10:49 am

Absolutely, last year was a ton of fun.

dannynb
01-26-11, 11:04 am
This is true. The internship is a coveted position that definitely gets you closer with the guys, and helps you truly learn a LOT more about how everything is done. It is a true honor to help out.

So true. Last year I pitched in all 3 days and by far the best time I had at the Cage yet.

Imjorman
01-26-11, 11:46 am
I'm so pumped to see who they pick, I really would love this!

Thunder Chicken
01-26-11, 1:21 pm
i am not sure if i can do all 3 days but a day or 2, it would be a great experience for me since my big goal with animal is to become one of the guys. just to work, talk and hang out talking about the stuff i love and that's lifting. i could learn a lot from this to make me a better lifter and such.

Mr. Dead
01-26-11, 1:23 pm

Agreed... I'd have given my left nut to have been one, last year...

ghost
01-26-11, 1:24 pm

a nut eh? hm..... i know of a few black market places that are looking for a single nut... slightly used... hahahahhahaha./

Mr. Dead
01-26-11, 1:26 pm
a nut eh? hm..... i know of a few black market places that are looking for a single nut... slightly used... hahahahhahaha./

Uhm... I'm married... So it would be more like "rarely used"... *LOL*

ghost
01-26-11, 1:28 pm

LMFAO! awesome.

deanna7272
01-26-11, 4:44 pm
uhm... I'm married... So it would be more like "rarely used"... *lol*

ha ha ha ...

Razor
01-26-11, 4:48 pm
So true. Last year I pitched in all 3 days and by far the best time I had at the Cage yet.

haha yep i recall you making fun of me that you were an intern and i wasn't LOL j/k

B Con
01-26-11, 5:11 pm

Agreed. It was a blast and hope to do it again this year.

Phil800101
01-26-11, 5:29 pm

Agreed. It was a blast and hope to do it again this year.

Agreed with all...it was a long day of hard work but I had an absolute blast! Not to mention the enormous pride I felt being able to stand shoulder to shoulder with the crew and work the booth...selling stuff, answering questions, and just pitching in where/when I could. I hope I'm given the honor and privilege to do it again this year.

Seriously people, if you're going to The Cage then sign up for this!

Blondie Weapon X
01-26-11, 9:35 pm
tic toc tic toc...time is growing nearer!!!
I can hardly wait!!!

When will the picking of the Interns begin???

I hope that I can be a part of this years events!!! I am so ready to hang with the Animals in the CAGE!!!

Blondie Weapon X
01-26-11, 9:37 pm

Hahaha!!!! this is funny - FOR SURE!! LoL!!

Blondie Weapon X
01-26-11, 9:44 pm

Hell yea!! Just spending time last year hanging around and going to the national ABC; I learn a lot from Big Ant, Big Al, Vinny and Kuclo!!! Amazing time with these guys; well all the guys!!! Just AMAZING amount of information!!!

deanna7272
01-28-11, 1:26 pm
I definitely would love to carry a share of the work load this year at the cage. last year was one of the best times ive ever had in my life, and the chance to do it all again well, i just cant resist. i know the products animal has for sale very well and would love to be in that line helpin people out with thier purchases, or helpin out with events in the cage. thanks for the opportunity!

put me in coach!

Can't wait to see what you've done over the past several months!!! It seems like forever since I've seen ya...

Firefist
01-28-11, 4:28 pm
Can't wait to see what you've done over the past several months!!! It seems like forever since I've seen ya...

hey dee, yeah its been a while! i hit a stroke of bad luck with abc's. the national from last year was the last one i was able to make.

im rebounding from some shit that happened a few months ago, so im just now starting to make substancial gains again. hopefully i roll into the arnold around 215, pretty lean. i know youve been killin it though!

mritter3
01-28-11, 7:05 pm
Let me tell ya fellas, this was a phenomenal experience...big honor to be chosen to do this last year...wish I was a hundred percent sure that I will be there this year...otherwise I'd be all over this again....best of luck to all who enter

deanna7272
01-29-11, 10:46 am
hey dee, yeah its been a while! i hit a stroke of bad luck with abc's. the national from last year was the last one i was able to make.

im rebounding from some shit that happened a few months ago, so im just now starting to make substancial gains again. hopefully i roll into the arnold around 215, pretty lean. i know youve been killin it though!

Cool cool cool... I can't wait... You've made great gains since I've known ya, I wouldn't expect anything less!!

scals
01-29-11, 12:20 pm
Getting close to early February. Looking forward to seeing the picks!

Phil800101
01-30-11, 2:12 am
Getting close to early February. Looking forward to seeing the picks!

Yup, same here.

deanna7272
01-31-11, 10:40 am
Is it February yet???

Mr. Dead
01-31-11, 12:18 pm
Is it February yet???

Tomorrow, it will be...

Razor
01-31-11, 1:18 pm
It's coming up fast! Exciting times for sure!

Nix0r
01-31-11, 1:19 pm
Oh... the excitement!

B Con
01-31-11, 1:23 pm
I can already smell that Columbus air....

Flash419
01-31-11, 4:05 pm
Anticipation....... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Madcat
01-31-11, 4:11 pm
B Con, that ain't columbus air, I farted. My universal Whey from the AM is kicking in.

deanna7272
01-31-11, 6:01 pm
I can already smell that Columbus air....

B Con, that ain't columbus air, I farted. My universal Whey from the AM is kicking in.

I was going to ask just WHAT that smells like, but Madcat answered... Nevermind...lol

calcaneous
01-31-11, 6:55 pm
I want to throw my hat in there.

I would insanely love to give back to the company that has helped me reach and break every single one of my gym goals I set. This is the only way i can think of to really re-pay the company that has supplied me with great supplements at insanely great prices.

Survivor831
01-31-11, 8:58 pm
This is probably one of the coolest and surreal opportunities for any of us here on the forum. This company is amazing. No one else does this for their consumers. Count me in. I would love the opportunity to give something back. If chosen I would give you 110% percent. My hat is officially thrown in the ring.

Big C
01-31-11, 9:28 pm
This is probably one of the coolest and surreal opportunities for any of us here on the forum. This company is amazing. No one else does this for their consumers. Count me in. I would love the opportunity to give something back. If chosen I would give you 110% percent. My hat is officially thrown in the ring.

Pretty sure I met you at one of the last Columbus ABCs bro. You are an Animal, and would be a good new addition to the intern crew for sure - plus, it's your own backyard!

Thunder Chicken
01-31-11, 9:56 pm
i cant wait any longer i wanna see who is in!

Survivor831
01-31-11, 10:30 pm
Pretty sure I met you at one of the last Columbus ABCs bro. You are an Animal, and would be a good new addition to the intern crew for sure - plus, it's your own backyard!

Yes Sir Bro, I did meet you last year and it was an honor. Thank you for the kind words and cant wait to hit it up again at the Arnold. Gonna be Epic!

Flash419
02-01-11, 1:51 pm
We will announce the interns in early February.

Well... it's early Febuary.. How about announcing the winners? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll start the list..

Flash419

LOL

Mr. Dead
02-01-11, 4:47 pm
Whomever is going to be doing the picking, is going to have their hands full... Definitely a top notch group that's put their hats in the ring...!!!

Blondie Weapon X
02-01-11, 6:27 pm
Whomever is going to be doing the picking, is going to have their hands full... Definitely a top notch group that's put their hats in the ring...!!!

I like what your saying Mr D!!!!

scals
02-01-11, 7:34 pm
Well... it's early Febuary.. How about announcing the winners? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with you brother!

Animal Rep
02-02-11, 10:37 am
The time has come. After careful consideration, the final list of Interns has been decided. There will be 3 interns each day, with a Captain who will oversee all interns. Big Congrats to Ghost for being that all weekend Captain. Ghost has been giving his time for multiple years, and he has earned his stripes.

The other nine Interns are:

DannyNB
Phil800101
B Con
Razor
Nix0r
ChaseBrowning
scals17
Birdman
Conjugalburns

Congrats to everyone. Enjoy your time in the cage.

Please send me a PM with specifically your Animal Zip Up size, as well as if there are any specific days you 100% can not work. We will try to work it our to accommodate you.

smoothballer
02-02-11, 10:38 am
Huge Congrats to the 2011 Interns!!!!!

Razor
02-02-11, 10:51 am
The time has come. After careful consideration, the final list of Interns has been decided. There will be 3 interns each day, with a Captain who will oversee all interns. Big Congrats to Ghost for being that all weekend Captain. Ghost has been giving his time for multiple years, and he has earned his stripes.

The other nine Interns are:

DannyNB
Phil800101
B Con
Razor
Nix0r
ChaseBrowning
scals17
Birdman
Conjugalburns

Congrats to everyone. Enjoy your time in the cage.

Please send me a PM with specifically your Animal Zip Up size, as well as if there are any specific days you 100% can not work. We will try to work it our to accommodate you.

Holy Lord i feel like i just won the lottery.....Thank you guys so much!!!!! WOW

naturalguy
02-02-11, 10:53 am
Congrats, I look forward to working with all of you. It will be fun

ghost
02-02-11, 10:55 am
more than honored to be chosen to head up the interning process again. Trust me when i say this guys, this is the time of your life.!

Mr. Dead
02-02-11, 10:59 am
HUUUGE congrats...!!! (Yes, jealous... *LOL*)

Nix0r
02-02-11, 11:09 am
Hot damn!

Not sure if today can get any better. Dealing with the Snowpocalypse in Chicago (means no work for me), and then get picked as an Intern.

Awesome.

dannynb
02-02-11, 11:13 am
Hell yes!!!!! Last year was a blast, this year will only be better. Looking forward to working with the Animal crew again. Thanks for the opportunity once more.....

I have to wait and talk to Michi about when the judging for Art at the Arnold takes place. Missed it last year but she will have my full support this year. Speaking of which yall have to stop by her exhibit and wish her luck again this year.

02-02-11, 11:19 am
Holy Lord i feel like i just won the lottery.....Thank you guys so much!!!!! WOW

I would like to second this.. I have goosebumps lol thanks so much for the opportunity

Animal Rep
02-02-11, 11:49 am
Congrats again fellas. Please PM me your sizes before the end of the day.

ghost
02-02-11, 11:54 am
Congrats again fellas. Please PM me your sizes before the end of the day.

to you or NG? i sent one to NG, but will gladly send another up the line

Animal Rep
02-02-11, 11:57 am
to you or NG? i sent one to NG, but will gladly send another up the line

Not a problem Ghost, i got yours brother.

ghost
02-02-11, 12:00 pm
Not a problem Ghost, i got yours brother.

awesome. Thanks ARep!

Phil800101
02-02-11, 12:16 pm
Wow, this is a huge honor! Looks like one hell of a crew, definitely looking forward to working with everyone again.

Enforcer
02-02-11, 12:46 pm
Huge congrats to all of the winners, looking forward to seeing you all at the Cage

Thunder Chicken
02-02-11, 1:17 pm
congrats guys and have fun i guess it wasn't my time and i will try again next year! i will see you all at the arnold anyways!!!

B Con
02-02-11, 1:17 pm
Very nice thanks again. Will be my 4th Arnold, and my 3rd year Interning. Always a pleasure.

A, how do these zip ups fit?

FitPrincess122
02-02-11, 1:47 pm
Congratulations to all the 2011 interns! Can't wait to see you all there!!!!

Razor
02-02-11, 2:04 pm
haha still in shock. haha Phil, you're right brotha looks like one solid crew!

Animal Rep
02-02-11, 2:06 pm
Very nice thanks again. Will be my 4th Arnold, and my 3rd year Interning. Always a pleasure.

A, how do these zip ups fit?

Same as the Actual Animal Zip Up, so they do run a little small, if you do not have one of those.

Firefist
02-02-11, 2:11 pm
I would like to second this.. I have goosebumps lol thanks so much for the opportunity

This dude deserves it for sure! One of the most legit guys I have had the pleasure of knowin.

Congrats to all picked!

02-02-11, 4:07 pm
This dude deserves it for sure! One of the most legit guys I have had the pleasure of knowin.

Congrats to all picked!

Thanks Alex! Hope to train with you guys over the weekend.

Flash419
02-02-11, 4:21 pm
Congrats to all chosen!

Your in for the weekend of your life!

Blondie Weapon X
02-02-11, 4:48 pm
Congratulations to all the 2011 interns! Can't wait to see you all there!!!!

I second this comment!!!
Congrats to you ALL!!!!

conjugalburns
02-02-11, 6:09 pm
Holy crap! Was not expecting this, this has made my day! Thanks guys!

deanna7272
02-02-11, 7:03 pm
Woo Hoo!!!! Congrats guys... Take it all in, ans enjoy... It's definitely an opportunity of a lifetime.... AND, last but not least....
Congrats to you Rob, DEFINITELY well deserved...

See you all soon!!!

scals
02-02-11, 7:49 pm
Solid lineup of interns. Cannot wait. Congrats everyone!

mritter3
02-02-11, 8:31 pm
Great crew for sure congrats fellas...see ya all I cbus!

Jay
02-02-11, 9:32 pm
Congrats to you guys!. I hope to make it to the Arnold my self.

ghost
02-02-11, 9:39 pm
Woo Hoo!!!! Congrats guys... Take it all in, ans enjoy... It's definitely an opportunity of a lifetime.... AND, last but not least....
Congrats to you Rob, DEFINITELY well deserved...

See you all soon!!!

Thanks D!

Firefist
02-02-11, 11:43 pm
Thanks Alex! Hope to train with you guys over the weekend.

no doubt, perhaps a high volume back day is in order haha

Birdman
02-03-11, 2:23 am
Soooo stoked for this! Ready to rub elbows with the crew in the cage.

Animal Rep
02-03-11, 9:39 am
It will be a good weekend fellas. Be ready.

Nix0r
02-03-11, 2:45 pm
It will be a good weekend fellas. Be ready.

I'm rooming with Rob. I will be ready for anything.

Mr. Dead
02-03-11, 2:51 pm
I'm rooming with Rob. I will be ready for anything.

You better be... And, BTW... Snore as loud as you possibly can... He LOVES it...

ghost
02-03-11, 3:07 pm
You better be... And, BTW... Snore as loud as you possibly can... He LOVES it...
nah, nix knows my rules. your snoring wakes me up. i will Operate on you in your sleep to fix that shit.

scals
02-04-11, 1:11 pm
Last year we rolled with Black pants and Black boots. We doing the same this year?

02-05-11, 8:12 pm
Last year we rolled with Black pants and Black boots. We doing the same this year?

Yeah fellas whats the dress code? haha

conjugalburns
02-06-11, 11:37 am

wondering as well. Don't have black pants or shoes, I actually only have one pair of jeans that fits at the moment haha

naturalguy
02-07-11, 4:37 pm

Yes, you will be provided shirts

see above

Phil800101
02-07-11, 5:13 pm
If you don't have any black pants, I highly recommend black Dickie's work pants. They're fairly comfortable and durable, normally work with the Cage uniform (I know a lot of the crew/interns wear them), and you can pick up a pair for $20-$30 just about anywhere.

TheGreatWhite
02-08-11, 10:39 am
Congrats fellas! Can't wait to see you all again in Columbus!

Imjorman
02-08-11, 12:00 pm
Yeah congrats guys. What an opportunity!

Universal Rep
02-08-11, 12:31 pm
Who gets to clean the puke bucket after the powerliftin' exhibitions?

Birdman
02-08-11, 1:07 pm
All black chucks? Or strictly black boots?

Razor
02-08-11, 1:10 pm
Who gets to clean the puke bucket after the powerliftin' exhibitions?

Dead is flying in to take care of that. It was just confirmed. Ask NG

Universal Rep
02-08-11, 1:36 pm

No need... Ur word is as good as gold with me.

Mr. Dead
02-08-11, 3:58 pm

If that was what it took to be there, and be an Intern... I'd be there, and smilin' the whole time...

naturalguy
02-08-11, 4:38 pm
All black chucks? Or strictly black boots?

Boots are preferred and that is what everyone else will be wearing but if you don't have 'em black shoes/sneakers would work.

Universal Rep
02-08-11, 4:40 pm
Boots are preferred and that is what everyone else will be wearing but if you don't have 'em black shoes/sneakers would work.

Black penny loafers good? Wingtips?

dannynb
02-08-11, 5:24 pm
Black penny loafers good? Wingtips?

Nope...you have to wear sandals, with knee high black socks, shorts and NG will loan ya his fancy pack to complete the outfit...

deanna7272
02-08-11, 9:17 pm
Nope...you have to wear sandals, with knee high black socks, shorts and NG will loan ya his fancy pack to complete the outfit...

OMG!!! I just spit my water out on my keyboard!! LMAO!!!

Strong Girl
02-09-11, 5:24 pm
I've been to the arnold the last three years and will be there again.. how do I apply to be an intern?
Thanks

dannynb
02-09-11, 5:34 pm
I've been to the arnold the last three years and will be there again.. how do I apply to be an intern?
Thanks

The contest is over and Interns have already been selected. Doesn't mean you can't be of some help when ya get there though.

Animal Rep
02-11-11, 2:29 pm
We had someone drop out of the running, so Congrats!

Survivor831

You are the final intern!

Razor
02-11-11, 2:31 pm

Survivor831

Whoa congrats!!!!!

Survivor831
02-11-11, 7:08 pm

Survivor831

This is awesome! Im speechless.

Nix0r
02-11-11, 7:18 pm
This is awesome! Im speechless.

Congrats man! Gonna be one hell of a weekend!

Survivor831
02-11-11, 10:17 pm
Congrats man! Gonna be one hell of a weekend!

Thanks Brother, Words can't describe how pumped I am

deanna7272
02-12-11, 12:04 am

Survivor831

Niiiice....

Razor
02-14-11, 8:51 pm
If you don't have any black pants, I highly recommend black Dickie's work pants. They're fairly comfortable and durable, normally work with the Cage uniform (I know a lot of the crew/interns wear them), and you can pick up a pair for $20-$30 just about anywhere.

Gonna search for these tomorrow for sure. Maybe even during my lunch break.

Phil800101
02-14-11, 8:55 pm
Gonna search for these tomorrow for sure. Maybe even during my lunch break.

Wal-Mart has them for about $21.50 or so.

Did you get my last PM?

FITGYM
02-15-11, 1:17 am
If someone us drops outs I want to throw my apprentice's hat in the cage whom Vinnie G nicknamed "PRIMETIME"...He will be there with me on Friday so just let bus know and I'll take care of it....

C.Coronato
02-15-11, 9:21 am
Wal-Mart has them for about $21.50 or so.

Did you get my last PM?

Yea any Black pants work!

ghost
02-15-11, 9:47 am
unless they are the parachute pants. those, do NOT work. haha.

Razor
02-15-11, 10:28 am
unless they are the parachute pants. those, do NOT work. haha.

hahaha!

dannynb
02-15-11, 3:42 pm
Cool got my boots and pants from last year so I'm all set....can not wait for this fellas. Any word on the work schedule....I'm still waiting to hear when Michelle's judging will take place as that will be the only time I'll be away from the Cage.

scals
02-15-11, 6:20 pm
Cool got my boots and pants from last year so I'm all set....can not wait for this fellas. Any word on the work schedule....I'm still waiting to hear when Michelle's judging will take place as that will be the only time I'll be away from the Cage.

Danny, what does Michelle compete in? I have a friend competing in the Amateur Bikini.

dannynb
02-15-11, 7:57 pm
Danny, what does Michelle compete in? I have a friend competing in the Amateur Bikini.

She doesn't compete on stage anymore....she's competing in the Art At The Arnold. She's an artist, they several categories and Arnold walks through and picks the winners, she came close last year...hoping this year she can take it.

Blondie Weapon X
02-15-11, 9:40 pm
She doesn't compete on stage anymore....she's competing in the Art At The Arnold. She's an artist, they several categories and Arnold walks through and picks the winners, she came close last year...hoping this year she can take it.

Oh how cool Danny!! There are some really amazing artist that come for this!! I hope she WINS!!!
We will stop by and show our support!!!

dannynb
02-15-11, 10:09 pm
Oh how cool Danny!! There are some really amazing artist that come for this!! I hope she WINS!!!

Awesome!!!!

scals
02-15-11, 11:23 pm

That's fantastic bro. I wish her the very best!

Imjorman
02-15-11, 11:28 pm

Ditto. I'll make sure I stop by and my support!

puremx242
02-19-11, 5:23 pm
i want in bro's

Razor
02-21-11, 9:22 am

Black pants. Check.
Black boots. Check.

02-21-11, 5:03 pm
whats the word on the schedule?

Mr. Dead
02-21-11, 5:07 pm

Zubaz...???

Nix0r
02-24-11, 9:56 am

Any update to this? Or should we be expecting a PM at some point in the future with the schedule?

02-28-11, 10:10 pm

Helloooooooo?? Is anyone home????

Birdman
02-28-11, 10:26 pm
Helloooooooo?? Is anyone home????
x2 only 4 days till the cage

Survivor831
02-28-11, 11:03 pm
x2 only 4 days till the cage

X3........Cant wait to here the final details.

Animal Rep
03-02-11, 10:38 am
Friday – Ghost, ChaseBrowning, Scals17, DannyNB
Saturday – Ghost, B Con, Birdman, Survivor831
Sunday – Ghost, Phil800101, Nix0r, Razor

Friday, March 4
10:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Saturday, March 5
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Sunday, March 6
10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Please be there when the expo starts.

ghost
03-02-11, 10:42 am
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo stoked!

dannynb
03-02-11, 10:45 am
ghost....I'm scheduled Friday, but offer my services forth whole weekend....only time I need away is Sunday 11-12 because that's when judging is for Michi's art contest.

ghost
03-02-11, 10:54 am
ghost....I'm scheduled Friday, but offer my services forth whole weekend....only time I need away is Sunday 11-12 because that's when judging is for Michi's art contest.

cool beans brother. i really appreciate it!

Survivor831
03-02-11, 10:55 am
Same with me brother, If you need me any other time than saturday, I'm down.........This is going to be awesome

Nix0r
03-02-11, 12:37 pm
All of Chicago... working together... aw shit yeah.

Phil800101
03-02-11, 1:15 pm
Friday – Ghost, ChaseBrowning, Scals17, DannyNB
Saturday – Ghost, B Con, Birdman, Survivor831
Sunday – Ghost, Phil100801, Nix0r, Razor

Friday, March 4
10:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Saturday, March 5
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Sunday, March 6
10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Please be there when the expo starts.

Cool!

Lol, I hope you got my name right on the uniform...otherwise I'm going to have to change my name on here, lol.

All of Chicago... working together... aw shit yeah.

Hell yeah! They saved the best for last.

Phil800101
03-07-11, 9:16 pm
Thanks again for the opportunity! It was awesome.

Birdman
03-08-11, 2:39 am
Same here! Great experience.

Survivor831
03-08-11, 9:47 am

The Cage is a place like no other. It was an honor to be a part of this. Thank you a million times.

FITGYM
03-08-11, 10:50 am
awesome job at the Arnold 2011 interns....

dannynb
03-08-11, 12:34 pm
Thanks for the opportunity once again and I look forward to hitting it again next year with the Animal crew.

naturalguy
03-08-11, 12:54 pm
I want to personally thank all the interns, you guys were a big help, we appreciate your efforts.

A special thanks to Ghost who coordinated the interns and helped us once again with some last minute items. Rob you were awesome again, thanks!

ghost
03-08-11, 1:35 pm
I want to personally thank all the interns, you guys were a big help, we appreciate your efforts.

A special thanks to Ghost who coordinated the interns and helped us once again with some last minute items. Rob you were awesome again, thanks!

NG, It is truly my honor to be able to help out with any thing and everything around the cage, and I am also honored that you guys entrust me with that type of responsibility!

G Diesel
03-08-11, 1:37 pm
Ghost led the troops and they all did an amazing job making The Cage the juggernaut it has become over the years.

Much respect to Rob and all of the boys who dedicated their time and effort to The Cage.

Peace, G

Razor
03-08-11, 1:40 pm
Ghost led the troops and they all did an amazing job making The Cage the juggernaut it has become over the years.

Much respect to Rob and all of the boys who dedicated their time and effort to The Cage.

Peace, G

Can't say this any better! Thanks NG, G, J, and everyone else who made this happen for all of us!!

ghost
03-08-11, 2:04 pm

Peace, G

G this means the absolute world to me brother.cant wait to get you back in detroit!

B Con
03-09-11, 11:55 am
Just wanted to say thanks to Animal for allowing me to aid my services in helping out with the Cage. 3rd year doing so and it gets better each year. Thanks again.

dannynb
03-09-11, 12:13 pm
and it gets better each year.

Very true!!!

03-09-11, 3:58 pm
Big thanks to Animal and the crew for the opportunity.. Great working with you guys and I hope to do it again next year!!!

Razor
03-09-11, 4:08 pm
Big thanks to Animal and the crew for the opportunity.. Great working with you guys and I hope to do it again next year!!!

Hell yeah! I would do it again in heartbeat!! An unreal experience!!

Nix0r
03-09-11, 7:47 pm
I had the absolute time of my life. Would do it again in a heartbeat.

scals
03-09-11, 9:28 pm
Definitely a great time. Got to hang with some great guys and have another awesome experience.

deanna7272
03-10-11, 12:18 am
Hell yeah! I would do it again in heartbeat!! An unreal experience!!

Same here...