PDA

View Full Version : Questions regarding supplements

Aosgood
01-10-11, 12:11 pm
Hey guys, I've been lifting for a few years now and seen some great results. However, I've heard many different things from many different people on what to take, whats best. As far as a staple on what supplements are most beneficial to overall goals, what would you guys recommend taking daily? Right now I'm currently taking a multivitamin, protein shakes and a creatine/amino post workout supplement. Does this satisfy the needs the body will look for when the day comes to an end?

ryan23
01-10-11, 12:14 pm
That should be more than efficient if your intake of the proper nutrients is good.....may not hurt to throw an omega complex in there i would rank it as Multi V, Omega complex, Protein, Creatine Mono, BCAA's, Pre-workout enhancer

smoothballer
01-10-11, 12:17 pm
What are your goals bro?

My staples are:
Multi-Vitamin (Animal Pak)
Omegas (Animal Omega)
Creatine Mono
Whey Protein
Aminos (Uni-Liver, Beef Aminos, plus some EAA or BCAA)

zubda345
01-10-11, 11:30 pm
all depends upon ur goals brother...

I see some ppl want to gain weight but instead of buying a weight gainer they buy Protein powder and then they say that Supps are not good they do (very little, or) nothing.... First tell ur goals, hell, KNOW UR GOALS. Then know about the products that can help u get there and then pick from them.

zubda345
01-10-11, 11:33 pm
And look at these two articles also, they can help u alot:

http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?id=213

http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=88&section=packs

Aosgood
01-16-11, 11:03 am
Yeah that makes sense. My goals now are just to build strength and maybe lean out a little bit more. I'm satisfied with the size I've gained. Thank you for all your input, it helps me out alot.

C.Coronato
01-17-11, 1:19 pm
Basics are usually:

Pak - Multi
Omega - EFAs
Nitro - Aminos

To cut down a bit you can look into Animal Cuts, and Torrent Zero with addition to the basics.

Enforcer
01-20-11, 11:30 am
Hey guys, I've been lifting for a few years now and seen some great results. However, I've heard many different things from many different people on what to take, whats best. As far as a staple on what supplements are most beneficial to overall goals, what would you guys recommend taking daily? Right now I'm currently taking a multivitamin, protein shakes and a creatine/amino post workout supplement. Does this satisfy the needs the body will look for when the day comes to an end?

Bro you def. have it all covered when it comes to the basics. And in the end that all you really need, along with a solid diet and hardcore training. The basic in the Animal line that I use and will continue to use as my staples are:

Pak
Omega
Flex
Nitro

Survivor831
01-20-11, 12:38 pm
Bro you def. have it all covered when it comes to the basics. And in the end that all you really need, along with a solid diet and hardcore training. The basic in the Animal line that I use and will continue to use as my staples are:

Pak
Omega
Flex
Nitro

Agreed. These four Supps cover everything you need as far as supplements go. Diet is 80 % of the equation.

Jay
01-21-11, 3:07 pm
You could also fit in the new Atomic 7 somewhere too.