PDA

View Full Version : Vacuum Pose

kc campbell
01-11-11, 2:00 am
So I've workin on this a bit because I love the way it looks and brings back Old School bodybuilding. But I've noticed that when I try to execute it two things happen. 1) My ribs appear to suck in as well so I dont get a nice defined look and 2) My upper abs seem to stick out. As you can imagine, its the most fucked up vacuum pose ever. So, is it just not in my abdominal genes, or just needs some work?

Back To Basics
01-11-11, 7:15 am
Are you doing it on an empty stomach?

Try it when you first wake up in the morning and message back !

kc campbell
01-11-11, 11:34 am
Are you doing it on an empty stomach?

Try it when you first wake up in the morning and message back !

Tried it this morning for a bit. Definitely looks cleaner but I still have both issues.

C.Coronato
01-11-11, 4:45 pm
Hit up Antoine V or Vinny G, i believe both of them do it very well.

kc campbell
01-11-11, 5:15 pm
Hit up Antoine V or Vinny G, i believe both of them do it very well.

Alright will do, thanks C.
PS - sick training vid with Enforcer!

Jay
01-11-11, 6:00 pm
Antoine has a good pic of his vacuum pose somewhere. Its a very impressive pose, one you dont se much of now a days.

kc campbell
01-11-11, 6:02 pm
Antoine has a good pic of his vacuum pose somewhere. Its a very impressive pose, one you dont se much of now a days.

Yeah I just saw it on his UniversalUSA profile and was blown away. I dont know why its basically disappeared from the stage, I love the way it looks.

Jay
01-11-11, 6:13 pm
Yeah I just saw it on his UniversalUSA profile and was blown away. I dont know why its basically disappeared from the stage, I love the way it looks.

I do to. Would be interesting if it became a mandatory......

kc campbell
01-11-11, 6:22 pm
I do to. Would be interesting if it became a mandatory......

For sure, I think it'd be hard for most guys today because it was mostly used when guys were all about physique and not pure mass, which has changed a bit over the years in my opinion. Cant even picture Jay or Phil tryin it hahaha