PDA

View Full Version : PROS vs BROS: "Bench Your Bodyweight"

naturalguy
01-12-11, 8:56 am
Pro Wycked vs Bro dannynb vs Bro BamBam92 - bench your bodyweight for reps

Good luck Wycked is crazy strong............................

C.Coronato
01-12-11, 10:05 am
Looking forward to seeing Wycked in there for sure. Going to be a good Cage this year, no doubt.

BamBam
01-14-11, 2:30 pm
Competition number two baby! LET'S GO!!

G Diesel
01-14-11, 3:43 pm
A crew of good dudes in this event... Strong as hell at their individual bodyweights.

Looking forward to seeing some big numbers.

Peace, G

dannynb
01-14-11, 3:52 pm
Looking forward to this....since getting ready for show prep my BW will be down...the advantage...LOL

scals
01-14-11, 4:10 pm
This is gonna be a fun one to watch.

BamBam
01-15-11, 11:10 am
This is gonna be a fun one to watch.

I agree.. and yall better get fucking WILD!!

dannynb
01-16-11, 5:49 pm
I'm getting antsy for this....hope everyone gets fired up for it. Wycked coming in HUGE, BamBam92 gonna show off his added size since last year and I get to show off just what I been working on since my surgery.

BamBam
01-18-11, 10:31 am
I'm getting antsy for this....hope everyone gets fired up for it. Wycked coming in HUGE, BamBam92 gonna show off his added size since last year and I get to show off just what I been working on since my surgery.

I am excited to see the work you have put in and what exactly each competitor brings to the table.. Keep training hard bro and you too Wycked!

IN IRON,
BB-

Blondie Weapon X
01-20-11, 7:13 pm
Anyone remember what the maximum reps that someone has ever rep'ed in the Cage??

naturalguy
01-21-11, 9:47 am
Anyone remember what the maximum reps that someone has ever rep'ed in the Cage??

I would guess BigAl with close to 40? correct me if I am wrong

Blondie Weapon X
01-21-11, 9:51 am
I would guess BigAl with close to 40? correct me if I am wrong

Wow!!! 40 reps!!! I better get busy!!!

naturalguy
01-21-11, 10:16 am
Wow!!! 40 reps!!! I better get busy!!!

And that was with 300lbs lol

Blondie Weapon X
01-21-11, 10:27 am
And that was with 300lbs lol

Good God Man...Does (did) he weigh 300lbs ?????

naturalguy
01-21-11, 10:31 am
Good God Man...Does (did) he weigh 300lbs ?????

Yes, he is currently over 3 bills

dannynb
01-21-11, 11:00 am
Yes, he is currently over 3 bills

He is a biggun......purdy too.

Blondie Weapon X
01-21-11, 11:55 am
He is a biggun......purdy too.

hahaha....sure is purdy!! prolly the purdest animal of them allllll

naturalguy
01-24-11, 4:26 pm
I saw Wycked at the Delaware ABC the other day.

The good news for you guys is he is weighing around 325 so he is going to have bench a lot.

The bad news for you guys is he is HUGE and strong lol, here he is with BigAl:

http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq209/bigalfortney/AnimalDelaware2011237.jpg

dannynb
01-24-11, 5:01 pm
Yeah well he better bring it. Texas boys don't play around.

Big sumbitch....I'm gonna go load up on some BBQ....build up my strength and all. LOL

Blondie Weapon X
01-24-11, 9:52 pm
I saw Wycked at the Delaware ABC the other day.

The good news for you guys is he is weighing around 325 so he is going to have bench a lot.

The bad news for you guys is he is HUGE and strong lol, here he is with BigAl:

http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq209/bigalfortney/AnimalDelaware2011237.jpg

WOW!!! He LOOKS HUGE!!!!

Yeah well he better bring it. Texas boys don't play around.

Big sumbitch....I'm gonna go load up on some BBQ....build up my strength and all. LOL

Danny you better be eating the WHOLE COW every day between now and show time!!!

Ragin Asian
01-24-11, 11:15 pm
Will there be any bench for reps comps for the bra's? Or is it strictly pros and bros? Just curious cuz I've been training my bench some and would like to see how many reps I can do my bw (currently 180lbs) when under pressure.

Enforcer
01-27-11, 9:18 am
All I know is I saw a recent pic of Wycked at the DE ABC and he is a large ass motherfucker. BamBam I hope you are training your ass of bc by teh look of things you have your work cut out for you

naturalguy
01-27-11, 10:30 am
Will there be any bench for reps comps for the bra's? Or is it strictly pros and bros? Just curious cuz I've been training my bench some and would like to see how many reps I can do my bw (currently 180lbs) when under pressure.

Yes, we will have bench your bodyweight contests twice per day (at opening and the last hour of the Cage) on all days.

BamBam
01-27-11, 12:42 pm
All I know is I saw a recent pic of Wycked at the DE ABC and he is a large ass motherfucker. BamBam I hope you are training your ass of bc by teh look of things you have your work cut out for you

Oh don't worry... he may be bigger, shit, maybe stronger than I... but at the end of the day.. he will respect me.. my training will speak for itself...

Big C
01-28-11, 8:44 pm

Haha, I first wondered who that was when I first saw those pics, just didn't recognize him. Never seen him THAT f'in big....only some training vids when he was real cut up. With him and Big Al in the Cage I hope they leave some room for the rest of us.

Ragin Asian
02-03-11, 12:45 am
Yes, we will have bench your bodyweight contests twice per day (at opening and the last hour of the Cage) on all days.

Awesome! So we chicks have to bench our bodyweight instead of half the bodyweight, right? That's really cool, cuz half the bodyweight gets a little boring for the fans and nobody seems to stick around to watch that anyway. :)

naturalguy
02-03-11, 5:48 am
Awesome! So we chicks have to bench our bodyweight instead of half the bodyweight, right? That's really cool, cuz half the bodyweight gets a little boring for the fans and nobody seems to stick around to watch that anyway. :)

Most of the girls do 1/2 their bodyweight but you are welcome to bench your full bodyweight, that would be a much more interesting lift.

BamBam
02-16-11, 1:58 pm
17 days bros...

dannynb
02-16-11, 2:40 pm
17 days bros...

Can't wait!!!

BamBam
02-21-11, 9:33 pm
Yo NG what time is this event??

C.Coronato
02-22-11, 10:30 am
Any numbers yet??

dannynb
02-22-11, 10:34 am
Any numbers yet??

Hard to say....Rage has had my weight fluctuating lately...should be coming in between 230-240 lean....so I should get close to 30+ reps as long as my shoulder holds out. Been doing massages and treatments to get it ready for this. And that's just tossing out a safe number...who knows might get more.

Animal Rep
03-02-11, 4:07 pm
Sunday 300pm

Some big freaks going head to head.

dannynb
03-02-11, 6:12 pm
Oh man....just realized, Vinny is planning on killing me on chest and bi's Sat night.....

Mr. Dead
03-02-11, 6:19 pm
Oh man....just realized, Vinny is planning on killing me on chest and bi's Sat night.....

*LMAO...!!!*

dannynb
03-02-11, 7:16 pm
*LMAO...!!!*

I knew you of all people would find this amusing.....lol

smoothballer
03-02-11, 8:07 pm

Hahaha! Gonna be a brutal weekend for ya...

Mr. Dead
03-03-11, 3:52 pm
I knew you of all people would find this amusing.....lol

In my own sick little way... *LOL*