PDA

View Full Version : unbalanced chest

pup
01-12-11, 6:13 pm
Hey brothers

Ive been on a cut recently and have lost some fat from my chest which im really happy with. But it has unmasked a bit of a hole between my two pecs. I was just thinking how i would develop that part of my chest? I already do bench, decline, incline and flys in my workouts. Any help appreciated.

Cheers brothers

Pup

Machine
01-12-11, 9:18 pm
Its like the butcher said...you gotta have meat to cut.

Just keep pounding, pressing, and repping your way to a larger chest. If you have a sound plan you will eventually add mass to your chest but the manner in which your chest appears after you diet down might be slightly different that what you see on other athletes...I always found that interesting though.

MACHINE

C.Coronato
01-13-11, 1:45 pm
Whats the workout looking like now ?

BarbellManiac
01-15-11, 10:49 am
Like Machine said keep blasting it. But remember your chest makeup is genetics, some people have square pecs while others have round. So you can add mass to it, but you can't change the way it'll look You most likely just need to hit it more with flys.

pup
01-17-11, 4:02 am
At the moment im starting with decline bench on a smiths machine followed by bench, incline and finish with either flys, pec deck or cable crossovers. Weight on all the presses are fairly heavy with me hitting failure at the 6 to 8 rep range.