PDA

View Full Version : Stack/Supp Questions:

Monster_In_Training
01-13-11, 2:31 pm
Hey, I'm new around here, but like what I see and read so I thought I'd ask some questions to you knowledgable people.

#1: I have tried diff creatine's ( EAS powder, Kre-alkalyn pills etc) and find that they don't work for me at all. I tried loading with powder and pills and following the recommended directions, both seem to do nothing. So I was wondering if people with the same problem could suggest a creatine that works for them or an alternative. Also for both it was a 3 month run.

#2: Would it be useful/worth it to take nitro twice daily and on days off? I've read on here that some people do and like it.

#3: I just recieved my new stack of animal supps and was wondering If I should add anything else to the mix. Note that I want to add size and strength!!! Also I'm gonna run this stack + any modifications that may be needed for 42 straight days, then switch up with mstak and others.

Pak
Nitro
Stak
Test
+
Beta alinine
Shit loads of protein, Whey and casein before sleep.

4# Also any suggestions with timing on when to take then would be great! I have read alot of variations on here so if you could suggest something a bit more tailored to my needs that would be great!

5# I can't seem to find any of the animal routines on here??? If you could suggest a routine that might help me go in the right direction towards my goals, and a link that would be great!!!.

As for my diet, I eat EVERYTHING!!! I mean everything!!! Only healthy and clean though, with a very seldom cheat, fuck i'm only human lol!. 5-6 solid meals a day, High protein intake of 250-300+ grams a day, 186 grams from protein shakes( 3 whey, 1 casein) the rest from food. I couldn't tell you the amount of cals though, I'm gonna start a log to keep better track though. I hit the gym 5 days a week, with a diff spilt every 5-8 weeks depending on how I feel my body is reacting to the workouts. I've only been working out serious for 1 year but have come light years from where I started!

I'm also 25, 6'1", 195lbs, 11.5% BF. I can list more info if needed.

Side note: I'd like to get up to around 205ish this summer and think it's reasonable.

Thanx for any and all help!!! It's very appreciated!!!!

Aggression
01-13-11, 3:11 pm
Not everyone responds to creatine. If you've tried different forms with no success, then there's no point in continuing use of it.

On off-days, just one pack of Nitro would be fine. You CAN do 2, but 1 would be fine.

Just follow the directions for the products.
- Pak - one with breakfast
- Nitro - one preWO, one postWO
- Stak - one pack 30-45min preWO
- Test - one pack, with preWO meal

Animal routines can be found here: http://www.animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?id=32

The only other thing I suggest is cutting back on protein shakes compared to whole food proteins. You're getting more than half your daily protein intake from shakes. Cut back on 'em and eat more whole foods. Have a shake postWO. Maybe with breakfast and before bed. But whole foods for the rest.

Mr. Dead
01-13-11, 3:34 pm
x2, to what Aggression said...

C.Coronato
01-13-11, 3:45 pm
Everything looks pretty good, except for the shakes, as Aggression said. Can you post up the rest of your diet?

PIJW
01-13-11, 3:50 pm
Aggression nail that one, and like TTL said what's the actual diet like throughout the day.

dannynb
01-13-11, 3:51 pm
You sound on track...follow Aggressions advice and post your whole diet and we can break it down for you.

Monster_In_Training
01-13-11, 4:44 pm
I'll give an example from yesterday for my diet:

Meal#1: 9:30ish , 4 large eggs(1 whole, 3whites) + 1 chicken breast( don't know the size but it was BIG 10-12oz+??) + 1 proteain shake(2 scoops) + Multi vitamin

Meal#2: 11:00ish, 1 BIG chicken breast (same size as before), 1 Large banana, 1 Large glass OJ

Meal#3: 2:00ish, 1 bowl of homemade chilli + Protein Shake

Meal#4: 5:00ish: PreWOmeal: 1 BIG chicken breast (same size as before), 1 Large glass OJ

Got hungry before my workout at 6:30 so I ate a piece of bread with peanut butter and stuffed it with a banana + Large glass of 2% milk.

Meal#5: 8:00ish: PostWO meal: 2 chicken thighs, large cup of peas, 1 large potato + PostWO shake and Multivitamin

Meal#6/Snack(before bed): 11-11:30: piece of bread with peanut butter and stuffed it with a banana + casein shake.

*bread is 12 grain*

Also a shitload of water throughout the day. Didn't keep track, and can't remember, maybe 5 litres, say 10 bottles worth, or there abouts.

That's a somewhat typical day, I try to eat around the same time and amount, just the food type changes. Maybe chicken today and beef tomorrow etc; Don't really eat fish, had a bad experience so it turned me off of it.