PDA

View Full Version : Animal Flex question

jamescarvet
01-14-11, 2:22 pm
Does the Animal Flex has no effect on body weight? Does this product thicken the legs or entire body? Glucosamine 3000 mg is there, and as far as I know the recommended dose is 1,500 mg.

dannynb
01-14-11, 3:39 pm
Does the Animal Flex has no effect on body weight? Does this product thicken the legs or entire body? Glucosamine 3000 mg is there, and as far as I know the recommended dose is 1,500 mg.

Flex is for joint health, not growth to the legs or any other body part.

C.Coronato
01-14-11, 3:47 pm
Just simple joint and ligament repair my man. Your good to go..

PIJW
01-14-11, 4:21 pm
Flex is for joint health, not growth to the legs or any other body part.

Thats all flex is for could not have said that better

jamescarvet
01-14-11, 4:32 pm
So what do you think about it?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-142809/Can-pill-make-taller-weeks.html

dannynb
01-14-11, 6:01 pm
I've been taking Flex for over 2 years now and well.....when I went to the doc last week they did height and weight and discovered I shrunk 1/2 an inch....all these years of heavy squatting and just age has compressed my spine...so I wouldn't worry about Flex making you grow. Besides, if it does, that can be a good thing.

BarbellManiac
01-14-11, 8:39 pm
Maybe in your teenage years but it's somewhat like an anecdocal. Danny ever feel pressure in your lower back after squatting and deadlifting? I do so I hang on a pull up bar after each set.

jamescarvet
01-16-11, 1:34 pm
I had problems with my knees and joints. Bones creaked a little when starting hands and bending his knees. Now I take Animal Flex for the second week and it seems to me that the problem disappeared. Can I stop using Animal Flex, and wait a week, if everything will be ok?

smoothballer
01-17-11, 8:24 am
I had problems with my knees and joints. Bones creaked a little when starting hands and bending his knees. Now I take Animal Flex for the second week and it seems to me that the problem disappeared. Can I stop using Animal Flex, and wait a week, if everything will be ok?

Why would you want to stop taking it if it is helping?

Aggression
01-17-11, 8:30 am

Animal Flex and ANY other joint support formula only works when continuously using. Once you stop using it, the ingredients will leave your system and the problems will return.

jamescarvet
01-17-11, 2:03 pm
Ok, so what is the time when supplementation should be end?

dannynb
01-17-11, 2:51 pm

Flex you take year round, no end.

Jay
01-17-11, 5:41 pm

Yea this is not a supplement that needs cycled. One pak a day and your all set.

GUNS
01-19-11, 7:16 am
I've been taking Flex for over 2 years now and well.....when I went to the doc last week they did height and weight and discovered I shrunk 1/2 an inch....all these years of heavy squatting and just age has compressed my spine...so I wouldn't worry about Flex making you grow. Besides, if it does, that can be a good thing.

dannynb, I am 40 now and had back surgery(lifting, running, surfing everything). Man I'm 1 full inch shorter. It sucks!

I have been on Flex for about 1 1/2 yrs now and my body is tore up from all the years of abuse I gave it. I finished a can before the end of my last deployment and did not order another can, after about a week off of Flex, I was hurting. Joints were just aching. I did not realize how good it was working till I was off of it. Needless to say I went right back on when I got home. Great product!

Enforcer
01-20-11, 11:27 am

Animal Flex does not have an effect on bodyweight, it is meant to help with the daily wear and tear on the muscles. One pack a day with a meal will help your body aid in its recovery needs. On a side note I have yet to meet a person who does not liek Flex. My best freind and training partner had elbow problems, starting taking Flex and problems gone. My brother same thing with his shoulder, had him start taking Flex and he feels better than ever