Marinade:
• 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
• 1 garlic clove (chopped)
• 3 pinches of salt
• 2 pinches of pepper
• 2 pinches of oregano
• drop of white wine

Directions:
Mix all the ingredients for the marinade in a medium bowl. Place the chicken breast in the marinade. Leave it in for as long as you desire, but 15 to 20 minutes is sufficient. The base of this marinade is balsamic vinegar, which penetrates the meat quickly. Heat grill and place the chicken breast on it. In a sauté pan, heat 1/2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil over medium heat. This should take 15 seconds. Place the chopped garlic in the pan, wait about 10 seconds and add the spinach and quickly add the chicken stock. Cover the sauté pan for a minute then add the spices. Mix and cook for another minute or two. Spinach is then ready. Place it is in serving dish and place the grilled chicken breast on top of it. Place the roasted red peppers either on top of the chicken or alongside. Serving the peppers cold will make for a nice contrast of tastes. Pour the liquid from the spinach over everything. One chicken breast is about 30 grams of protein.

Nutritional information:
Calories: 268, Protein: 30 grams, Carbohydrates: 15 grams, Fat: 7.5 grams

dinengurth
01-22-11, 12:48 pm
sounds awesome, give it a try this week. Throw that in a whole wheat tortilla and you got yourself a badass wrap for post workout....Weight training has been awesome for me as a line cook because I'm always trying new combos to meet my daily macros and so far I've been able to keep a pretty good track record.