PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive Military Animal Pak Now at BB.com

G Diesel
01-18-11, 11:15 am
Sacrifice. Struggle. Strength. Honor. To do what is right and what is necessary, even when it is least convenient. These concepts are at the core of the Animal ethos, they are the lofty standard to which we aspire. In this way, though we attempt to at all times carry ourselves as role models, we have heroes of our very own whose noble example we strive to emulate. These bold and brave souls are the men and women of the US Armed Forces. Modern warriors who put their life on the line as their life’s calling in order to ensure our safety and prosperity.

As a small gesture of thanks to our heroes, partnering with our brethren at BodyBuilding.com, we have created a limited edition Military Animal Pak. This special olive drab can, while containing the typical 44 packs of the hardcore bodybuilder’s multivitamin, also holds an exclusive military green Animal t-shirt, a sticker and a Stacking 101 booklet. And at the price of $28.98, each purchase ensures a charitable donation will be made to the Children of Fallen Soldiers Relief Fund, a cause whose worthiness is beyond words. The CFSRF provides financial assistance and college grants to the surviving children and spouses of U.S. military service members who have lost their lives in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

At Animal, we believe that giving back is its own reward. With this in mind, the opportunity to honor the most courageous, selfless and dignified among us is an occasion we value greatly… The chance to simply give thanks, a privilege we cherish.

Get yours here for a limited time: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/animalpak.html

Much respect to Animal and The U for honoring and supporting the troops.

Peace, G

Mr. Dead
01-18-11, 11:17 am
Very nice...!!!

Flash419
01-18-11, 11:18 am
Very cool!!

I'll be ordering today. Great idea Animal!

smoothballer
01-18-11, 11:23 am
That's awesome! Will definitely have to pick some up!

kc campbell
01-18-11, 11:32 am
Hell yeah, placing my order when I get home. Good stuff Animal.

Aggression
01-18-11, 11:37 am
I'll definitely be buying a can to support our fallen and their children. Props to Animal.

Survivor831
01-18-11, 11:42 am
This is very cool to say the least.

naturalguy
01-18-11, 11:43 am
This is a really good charity to support, props

Altered Beast
01-18-11, 12:14 pm
This is beautiful. I'll gladly support this campaign!

Universal Rep
01-18-11, 12:19 pm
More info about the charity... http://www.cfsrf.org/

B.S.
01-18-11, 12:22 pm
purchased

Mr. Dead
01-18-11, 12:28 pm
More info about the charity... http://www.cfsrf.org/

Awesome stuff, right there...!!!

N. Motta
01-18-11, 1:00 pm
Views on the war aside, that is a very fucking cool thing to do. Penned awesome as always, G Diesel.

Sincere respect to Animal/Universal.

PORTERHOUSE
01-18-11, 1:16 pm
just ordered mine!

Razor
01-18-11, 2:01 pm
Purchased. Amazing cause and helluva way to support our brothers serving.

SailinScotty
01-18-11, 2:40 pm
Veru cool and an awesome way to give back to those who have giving their lifes for our country. Another reason Universal and Animal are heads up the competitors.

bigbuciach
01-18-11, 3:24 pm
Got mine.Great cause.Happy to support it.

Cellardweller
01-18-11, 4:02 pm
Is there a way to get a different size shirt? No way I can rock an XL.

E-Train
01-18-11, 4:04 pm
In on this! Gonna rock the shirt and save the can ordered 2 of these!

Appollonian
01-18-11, 5:06 pm
One can on the way...

Shukin
01-18-11, 5:55 pm
Just got the email from BB.com and was going to let everyone know...you beat me to it!
AWESOME PROMO!!!!!!!

Crave
01-18-11, 6:40 pm
awesome idea i saw this come up on the Animal facebook page. my cousin just recently enlisted in the Marines infantry division, and when i told him about this he was extremely thankful and thought it was a great idea. Great job Animal!

Jay
01-19-11, 3:56 am
This is simply awsome. A great product from a great company. Some goodies and a donation to a meaningful cause. Can it get any better then that?

E-Train
01-19-11, 2:50 pm
Just got mine today:

http://yfrog.com/h2idntj

bigbuciach
01-19-11, 3:17 pm
Mine just arrived.Love the shirt.The can.The sticker.The pak!!

ionicrod
01-20-11, 12:44 am
Just purchased.

Sandman
01-20-11, 1:29 am
This was a GREAT idea. This is a really good cause to support. Just ordered my 2 cans.

GUNS
01-20-11, 5:10 am
Ordered mine a few days ago. I am in the military currently overseas in the middle east. I love knowing that companies like this would be there to support my family in case the worst. This is why I rep U and Animal. Already have a green T but now I can rock it 2 days in a row without the horrible smelling side effects.

bmxkid
01-20-11, 8:01 am
awesome thing you guys are doin. shoutout from me and the guys out here in the stan! already ordered

Enforcer
01-20-11, 9:55 am
Just ordered my can, anythign I can do to help support our troops. While I try to do my part for the state of NJ, these men and women are putting their lives on the line everyday, going months even over a year at a time not seeing their families and loved ones. They truly pay the ultimate sacrifice. Nothing but first class for Animal to do something like this, this is why I love this company so much. Def. go pick up your can today!!

USN_Beast
01-21-11, 6:42 am
Good shit guys!! I will get mine on the 1st.
i am also deployed to the middle of NO WHERE!! lol.. Thanks for the support!!!!

Cellardweller
01-21-11, 6:09 pm
Ordered mine.

bigdog
01-21-11, 8:43 pm
Is there a way to get a different size shirt? No way I can rock an XL.

Got mine in today! Ordered 2 cans. The shirt is way too small so my son is a lucky guy!!! I love the cause though. I wish I could buy bigger shirts like these for me.

jaredwoot
01-21-11, 10:10 pm
Just bought it off bodybuilding.com with some animal pump.

Appollonian
01-22-11, 7:47 am
Got mine and wore my shirt yesterday. My wife is jealous that there isn't a small shirt available for her... is there a way the t-shirt itself can be offered in multiple sizes, or have a medium/XL option when PAK is ordered?

Great job with the support!!

Jay
01-22-11, 11:52 am
Got mine and wore my shirt yesterday. My wife is jealous that there isn't a small shirt available for her... is there a way the t-shirt itself can be offered in multiple sizes, or have a medium/XL option when PAK is ordered?

Great job with the support!!

I think the way Universal does it is just use an "average" size shirt. If they had Med, small, etc then theres a good chance someone would get a can and not be able to fit into the shirt. Everyone can fit into an xl even if its alittle bulky.

bigdog
01-22-11, 11:59 am
I think the way Universal does it is just use an "average" size shirt. If they had Med, small, etc then theres a good chance someone would get a can and not be able to fit into the shirt. Everyone can fit into an xl even if its alittle bulky.

I can't fit an xl shirt. Im too bulky for it Haha. I wear the 3x animal shirts comfortably but bought the special pans for the cause. My son loves the shirts. They fit him perfectly.

Imjorman
01-22-11, 1:35 pm
just got mine in the mail yesterday! Had to wash the shirt before I could wear it though lol. It smelled like vitamins.

geneticcode
01-22-11, 3:15 pm
I now have 5 xl military green animal shirts shrinking in hot water and an ample supply of paks to last. And I feel good about donating to a worthy charity. Now bring on the Rage!

Cranky
01-22-11, 4:54 pm
Just got mine in yesterday.Needed shelf space and you can fit 2 whole containers of 44 ct into the green can easily.Great deal,great cause.

Cellardweller
01-22-11, 5:36 pm
I can't fit an xl shirt. Im too bulky for it Haha. I wear the 3x animal shirts comfortably but bought the special pans for the cause.

Same here. But I'm in an XXL. My son still has some growing to get into an XL.

Shukin
01-22-11, 6:34 pm
I now have 5 xl military green animal shirts shrinking in hot water and an ample supply of paks to last. And I feel good about donating to a worthy charity. Now bring on the Rage!

Just eat a bunch and grow into them!!!!
5? Way to support .....

Cstlfx
01-23-11, 12:05 am
What is a limited time? How long will these be available? I really want to get this for myself and some others I know, but I'm a bit strapped for cash right now.

intoodeep25
01-23-11, 12:06 pm
everybody else got a hanes shirt instead of the usual gilden 50/50 blend correct? just making sure i didnt get an odd ball shirt. it is different than the usual iconic tee

bigbuciach
01-23-11, 2:26 pm
everybody else got a hanes shirt instead of the usual gilden 50/50 blend correct? just making sure i didnt get an odd ball shirt. it is different than the usual iconic tee

Mine is hanes. Really soft and fits perfectly.

Shukin
01-25-11, 4:41 am
Got mine, very happy...Read the writing on the back of the ANIMAL Green Icon and was humbled...

Animal Military Pak

"Animal.Brotherhood.Integrity.Respect.Honor.It is with these principles in mind we enter into every endeavor...In the gym, on the bodybuilding stage or the powerlifting platform. It is in this way that we share a certain kindred spirit with our brethren in the armed services. Their discipline and regimentation are representative of the highest standards and while we often use the the imagery of warfare in describing our battles with the weights, we know it is the brave and gallant daily actions of these true warriors that allows us the luxury to pursue our dreams. Animal honors these heroes and seeks to do all we can to demonstrate our support."

Humbled and honored to be a part of this community.......

Respect,
Shukin

GUNS
01-25-11, 10:38 am
Got my first one today, Loving the huge can. Plus everything inside. Thanks, Animal!

smoothballer
01-25-11, 10:43 am
Wow I order mined yesterday around 1 PM at is sitting at my door waiting for me. Can't wait to get home and check it out.

Big Bay
01-27-11, 1:55 pm
Great cause. Great charity. Great initiative by Universal and BB.com for this. Got mine today. Big Ass Can=American as fuck!

Loomis
01-31-11, 6:36 pm
Got mine today, shirt is great and the can is huge!

bigffmike
02-10-11, 3:45 pm
Got mine, Shirt is Great, I love the Can. Sure will be a collectors item

OSUrookie
02-10-11, 10:11 pm
Great stuff Universal..... gotta look out for the ones that are looking out for us and our families!!!

Rambo, John J.
02-11-11, 8:57 am
Just ordered mine. Great cause.

G Diesel
02-11-11, 8:59 am
Awesome to see you fellas supporting the troops and a truly worthy cause. Much respect.

Peace, G

Beowulf
02-11-11, 10:17 am
Got mine, Shirt is Great, I love the Can. Sure will be a collectors item

I agree. That super huge can, I know I can use that in my garage for stuff.

Universal Rep
02-11-11, 10:21 am

It is different from the typical Iconic... Much, much softer. I really like this shirt.

smoothballer
02-11-11, 10:23 am
It is different from the typical Iconic... Much, much softer. I really like this shirt.

It is longer than the Iconic too which is a huge plus for me!

Angst
02-11-11, 11:33 am

Second that. It is the most badass workout shirt I own.

Hercules
02-11-11, 12:03 pm
I just ordered the Military Pak last night. I haven't ordered anything from BB.com in a loooong time; they certainly do not have the best prices and since I'm not rich by any means, I buy the same products for less elsewhere online. The iconic XL shirts are tight as hell on me but still wear 'em all the time. I don't need any more Pak right now (I'm stocked up for a while) nor do I need any more t-shirts, but I like the fact that some of the proceeds are benefiting those who need it most. It's a win-win situation for everyone. I've encouraged some of the guys I train to go buy it.

Universal Rep
02-11-11, 12:29 pm
Second that. It is the most badass workout shirt I own.

Reminds me a lot of the new Universal retro logo t-shirt...

Cellardweller
02-11-11, 9:45 pm
2nd can arrived today.

mscuillo
02-12-11, 1:09 pm
Sacrifice. Struggle. Strength. Honor. To do what is right and what is necessary, even when it is least convenient. These concepts are at the core of the Animal ethos, they are the lofty standard to which we aspire. In this way, though we attempt to at all times carry ourselves as role models, we have heroes of our very own whose noble example we strive to emulate. These bold and brave souls are the men and women of the US Armed Forces. Modern warriors who put their life on the line as their life’s calling in order to ensure our safety and prosperity.

As a small gesture of thanks to our heroes, partnering with our brethren at BodyBuilding.com, we have created a limited edition Military Animal Pak. This special olive drab can, while containing the typical 44 packs of the hardcore bodybuilder’s multivitamin, also holds an exclusive military green Animal t-shirt, a sticker and a Stacking 101 booklet. And at the price of $28.98, each purchase ensures a charitable donation will be made to the Children of Fallen Soldiers Relief Fund, a cause whose worthiness is beyond words. The CFSRF provides financial assistance and college grants to the surviving children and spouses of U.S. military service members who have lost their lives in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

At Animal, we believe that giving back is its own reward. With this in mind, the opportunity to honor the most courageous, selfless and dignified among us is an occasion we value greatly… The chance to simply give thanks, a privilege we cherish.

Get yours here for a limited time: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/animalpak.html

Much respect to Animal and The U for honoring and supporting the troops.

Peace, G

Hey man, as a proud member of the 482nd Security Forces Squadron, I just wanted to say Thank-you to Animal/Universal for this awesome limited edition Pak!! I've been a devout user of Animal Pak for over 10 years now, it has never failed me!! You guys are one of the best companies out there for supporting and giving notice to all of us that do our job...Thank-you! I bought a few cans and distributed them to the guys in my unit as a reminder of who we protect, and why...for compaines and people like you who appreciate what we do!! Thanks again, and keep up the great work, and putting out some of the best supplements on the market!!

Shark52
02-15-11, 3:47 pm
just got mine today..diggin the shirt and the huge can it comes in aswell

Universal Rep
02-15-11, 3:57 pm
Hey man, as a proud member of the 482nd Security Forces Squadron, I just wanted to say Thank-you to Animal/Universal for this awesome limited edition Pak!! I've been a devout user of Animal Pak for over 10 years now, it has never failed me!! You guys are one of the best companies out there for supporting and giving notice to all of us that do our job...Thank-you! I bought a few cans and distributed them to the guys in my unit as a reminder of who we protect, and why...for compaines and people like you who appreciate what we do!! Thanks again, and keep up the great work, and putting out some of the best supplements on the market!!

You bought and distributed Pak on ur own dime? PM me...

mscuillo
02-21-11, 7:42 pm
You bought and distributed Pak on ur own dime? PM me...

Yea man, sometimes you have to go that little extra step for the guys in your unit who watch your back and step up for you!! I PM'ed you...thank-you!!!

Universal Rep
05-18-11, 8:51 am
Fellas, good news. Looks like the special Military Pak Promo is live again... http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/animalpak.html

Same donation to charity, same special t-shirt, same great Animal Pak.

mritter3
05-18-11, 9:27 am
Fellas, good news. Looks like the special Military Pak Promo is live again... http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/animalpak.html

very cool...def gonna have to get me one of those this time around.

GUNS
05-18-11, 9:57 am
UREP, is there any way to get some numbers on how many cans were originally sold and get a number value on what amount of proceeds we all helped with. Just a little feedback. Thanks GUNS

Universal Rep
05-18-11, 10:01 am
UREP, is there any way to get some numbers on how many cans were originally sold and get a number value on what amount of proceeds we all helped with. Just a little feedback. Thanks GUNS

Corporate should have all that info. But I think it was sumthin between 10-20k cans and so the donation to the charity should have been somewhere in the mid to high five figures Ima thinking. That's my best guess so don't quote me on it.

G Diesel
05-18-11, 10:14 am
Corporate should have all that info. But I think it was sumthin between 10-20k cans and so the donation to the charity should have been somewhere in the mid to high five figures Ima thinking. That's my best guess so don't quote me on it.

Awesome... Giving back to one of the best causes in existence.

Peace, G

wedge
05-18-11, 10:31 am

Good to hear it. Especially since I have to place an order this weekend.

P-rick
05-18-11, 1:20 pm

I just ordered some too, but got the regular can.

GUNS
05-18-11, 1:32 pm
Corporate should have all that info. But I think it was sumthin between 10-20k cans and so the donation to the charity should have been somewhere in the mid to high five figures Ima thinking. That's my best guess so don't quote me on it. Thanks Brother! That's both amazing and very cool!

Awesome... Giving back to one of the best causes in existence.

Peace, G

G, I agree, I feel there should be one item that always has a charity behind it. And not a better supplement to stand by a charity then the one and only, Pak.

Brick By Brick
05-18-11, 1:34 pm
Damn. I just bought a standard 44 can last week because I couldn't find the Military Pak on bb.com. Hope it's still available in 6 wks. I love my olive drab t-shirt, would be killer to have another one.

GUNS
05-18-11, 1:39 pm
Damn. I just bought a standard 44 can last week because I couldn't find the Military Pak on bb.com. Hope it's still available in 6 wks. I love my olive drab t-shirt, would be killer to have another one.

BBB, I just got a regular can in the mail yest. So same with me, but I may just buy another one anyway. Plus, I have a whole grren collection already, 5 to be exact! Tank top coming soon from one of them!

Bruiser
05-18-11, 1:43 pm
Great timing because I'm ordering this weekend. I haven't had the opportunity to get one of the OD Green shirts yet! Can't wait..

Stone_Ghost
05-18-11, 4:24 pm
Worst part is, BB.com wont ship Animal Pak to Canada( WTF I know)
Best part, still got some of the last Military edition cans through some hook ups. Needs bigger sizes though, my fat ass dont fit em anymore.

Bruiser
05-21-11, 11:56 am
I just ordered mine! Can't wait.

Bruiser
05-25-11, 7:58 pm
I got mine!! It just arrived via UPS. I love the shirt and that can is HUGE! I wish that was the regular size, it could hold 100 paks.

Loomis
05-25-11, 8:32 pm
i loved mine, rockin the od green right now under my uniform.

Universal Rep
06-03-11, 9:11 am
I got mine!! It just arrived via UPS. I love the shirt and that can is HUGE! I wish that was the regular size, it could hold 100 paks.

Yup. Most people don't realize it's the "Big 88" can...

Razor
06-03-11, 9:14 am

it's already legendary! Need another can in a bit.

Bruiser
06-03-11, 9:16 am

I've bought protein powder in smaller tubs!! lol

Universal Rep
06-03-11, 9:16 am
it's already legendary! Need another can in a bit.

You ever get the Big 88s?

G Diesel
06-03-11, 9:20 am
You ever get the Big 88s?

Those were the days. Loved that thing... It was as big as the mythology surrounding the Pak.

Will it return for the 30th anniversary in 2013?

Peace, G

Razor
06-03-11, 9:21 am
Those were the days. Loved that thing... It was as big as the mythology surrounding the Pak.

Peace, G

Now that would be a sight to see....What say you Rep???

SuperFlexSteve
06-03-11, 9:35 am

Peace, G

Nice thinking! With a special edition 30yr tshirt stuffed in the top right?

Universal Rep
06-03-11, 9:36 am

Peace, G

Bigger... The Ginormous 176s.. Quadruple the love, quadruple the smell...

Stone_Ghost
06-03-11, 1:00 pm
Bigger... The Ginormous 176s.. Quadruple the love, quadruple the smell...

At that point i dont think it can be considered a can but more of a wheel barrow. Ill take 2 BTW