PDA

View Full Version : Stak and M-Stak?

Punishir
01-18-11, 8:39 pm
When should I take the two? Im thinking M-Stak 3-4 hours b4 Stak and take stak like 45 mins pre W/O. When Im on test I usally take Stak 45 mins pre w/o then test like 30 mins pre w/o. I did read in the stacking 101to take them about 3 hours apart, but which order wiuld be bettet. I also take pump.
Thanks.

SailinScotty
01-18-11, 9:53 pm
When should I take the two? Im thinking M-Stak 3-4 hours b4 Stak and take stak like 45 mins pre W/O. When Im on test I usally take Stak 45 mins pre w/o then test like 30 mins pre w/o. I did read in the stacking 101to take them about 3 hours apart, but which order wiuld be bettet. I also take pump.
Thanks.

That'd work. I ran it that way and am getting ready to again. If taking pump you might consider taking out the red pill, the stims, of M-Stak. All depends on you and how your body reacts to them though.

Aggression
01-19-11, 8:36 am
We have a stacking guide for that very combination.

Check out stack #6: http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=91&section=packs

Enforcer
01-20-11, 11:24 am
Thanks.

The best way I have found to take the two are:

M-Stak- 1 pack mid day in between meal
Stak- 1 pack 30 min. prior to training

Punishir
01-26-11, 1:25 am
Thx for the info.

C.Coronato
01-28-11, 11:49 am
The best way I have found to take the two are:

M-Stak- 1 pack mid day in between meal
Stak- 1 pack 30 min. prior to training