PDA

View Full Version : Never Forget

Achilles
01-20-11, 11:41 am
Never forget how lucky we are bro's, to be able to train in gyms, with good equipment and get the meals and supplements we need daily. My bro Ryan is in Afghanistan right now, but still bangs out those reps. (see link below)

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs242.snc6/178999_1798967740437_1427092451_32004754_5564732_n .jpg

I saw the article about supporting our troops, toss a can his way! Thats a real warrior right there!

G Diesel
01-20-11, 11:55 am
Very cool, Achilles, and a great reminder... That is definitely a badass dude getting it done no matter what. One of my good friends is currently deployed in Afghanistan as well.

Get me his APO shipping info and I'll make sure we get a legit care package sent his way.

Hope all is well with you, bro.

Peace, G

Mr. Dead
01-20-11, 11:56 am
Very cool, Achilles, and a great reminder... That is definitely a badass dude getting it done no matter what. One of my good friends is currently deployed in Afghanistan as well.

Get me his APO shipping info and I'll make sure we get a legit care package sent his way.

Peace, G

That right there, is one of the reasons why I love this Company and Brotherhood... Great stuff...!!!

smoothballer
01-20-11, 12:00 pm

Peace, G

That's fucking awesome G! What a great company!

Achilles
01-20-11, 12:00 pm

Peace, G

It's in your In-box G. Thanks alot, I appreciate what youre doing

Cellardweller
01-20-11, 1:39 pm
That's pretty hard core hitting it up with some old equipment and some home made benches in the fucking desert. Props to all the men and women in the military getting it done.