PDA

View Full Version : BROS vs. BROS: "Bench Your Bodyweight"

naturalguy
01-20-11, 1:01 pm
Aggression & C.Coronato VS BCon & Scals17 bench your bodyweight for reps, combined reps for the team wins.

This looks to be very evenly matched.

smoothballer
01-20-11, 1:05 pm
Sounds awesome! Let the smack talk begin...

Aggression
01-20-11, 1:06 pm
Jersey will rep this shit HARD

Mr. Dead
01-20-11, 1:08 pm
Niiiice...!!!

C.Coronato
01-20-11, 1:48 pm
Jersey will rep this shit HARD

YOU know this brothaa!

scals
01-20-11, 4:05 pm
Aggression & C.Coronato VS BCon & Scals17 bench your bodyweight for reps, combined reps for the team wins.

I'm pumped. This is gonna be fun.

Big C
01-20-11, 4:21 pm
Damn I got two good friends on either side........so I don't have a favorite....should be an exciting event!

B Con
01-20-11, 5:13 pm
Can I get a space in my name.... haha

**On a side note, Planet Fitness won't let me practice bench... what am I to do?

Mr. Dead
01-20-11, 5:15 pm
Can I get a space in my name.... haha

**On a side note, Planet Fitness won't let me practice bench... what am I to do?

BaCON isn't correct...???

B Con
01-20-11, 5:21 pm
Should be Reps vs Reps...

Mr. Dead
01-20-11, 5:24 pm
Should be Reps vs Reps...

Good point... BaCON...

B Con
01-20-11, 5:49 pm
Good point... BaCON...

Whew. Thank goodness you're not gonna be there again this year.

Mr. Dead
01-20-11, 5:54 pm
Whew. Thank goodness you're not gonna be there again this year.

Uhm... I'm not feelin' teh luv no mores...

B Con
01-20-11, 5:59 pm
Uhm... I'm not feelin' teh luv no mores...

I'll bring you back a NG fanny pack though... they are LE gear this year.

Mr. Dead
01-20-11, 6:01 pm
I'll bring you back a NG fanny pack though... they are LE gear this year.

Sweet...!!! Can ya get him to autograph it...??? (I hope it's the denim edition...)

B Con
01-20-11, 6:06 pm
Sweet...!!! Can ya get him to autograph it...??? (I hope it's the denim edition...)

lulz...

FITGYM
01-20-11, 8:28 pm
WHO WILL BE THE REFEREE....This could be close

B Con
01-21-11, 10:39 am
I propose BOTH teams regardless of winners head to Thurmans for some massive burgers/post workout... after the contest.

Aggression
01-21-11, 10:40 am
I propose BOTH teams regardless of winners head to Thurmans for some massive burgers/post workout... after the contest.

losing team pays?

B Con
01-21-11, 10:41 am
losing team pays?

I think E told me Corporate would pay.........

Aggression
01-21-11, 11:27 am
I think E told me Corporate would pay.........

in that case, losing team buys lap dances

naturalguy
01-21-11, 11:43 am
in that case, losing team buys naturalguy lap dances

Fixed ^^^^^^^^^^^

B Con
01-21-11, 11:54 am
Fixed ^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL

Best Cage Competition after party ever.

Aggression
01-21-11, 11:58 am
Originally Posted by Aggression:
in that case, losing team buys naturalguy lap dances

Fixed ^^^^^^^^^^^

Shiit .. I'll make it rain, son!

B Con
01-21-11, 12:13 pm
Shiit .. I'll make it rain, son!

Bring big Enforcer along... haha he can tell some good stories... haha

Big C
01-21-11, 12:21 pm

Fact. One word: Godfathers. Big E and B Con know something about that.

C.Coronato
01-21-11, 1:47 pm
Geez i missed a lot in here. Benching to Burgers to Strippers .. hmmm ..

scals
01-21-11, 2:41 pm
Geez i missed a lot in here. Benching to Burgers to Strippers .. hmmm ..

Considering I'll be 9 weeks out, I'm gonna pass on the burgers. The strippers on the other hand ... I'm DOWN! As long as it's better than the one in Wheeling hahaha.

Aggression
01-21-11, 4:52 pm
Considering I'll be 9 weeks out, I'm gonna pass on the burgers. The strippers on the other hand ... I'm DOWN! As long as it's better than the one in Wheeling hahaha.

strippers or burgers ... hmm...

I'll eat a burger while watching some titties bounce IN MY FACE!

Mr. Dead
01-21-11, 4:56 pm
Wow... Leave you kids in here, by yourselves, and look how far this thread has degenerated... BTW... ghost should be able to make some great suggestions... *LOL*

B Con
01-21-11, 4:58 pm
strippers or burgers ... hmm...

Hmmm.... I didn't know A liked fur burgers....

Big C
01-21-11, 4:59 pm

Now that's the attitude. The last time I was around a stripper she was trying to pull me on stage and threw my back out. Deads were performed earlier that day of course.

I missed the Wheeling club Scals, I cashed in early that night and let my boys have their coffee, steak and stripper fun.

C.Coronato
01-26-11, 10:40 am
Unbelievable. Ha. Looking forward to it .. Hit bench monday night to see where im at .. Pretty comfortable with my numbers .. Not gonna lie, hope you guys are training for it.

Aggression
01-26-11, 3:48 pm
Unbelievable. Ha. Looking forward to it .. Hit bench monday night to see where im at .. Pretty comfortable with my numbers .. Not gonna lie, hope you guys are training for it.

we're up against scals and bcon. If you hit 6 reps, you'd be in the comfort zone, so I'm pretty sure you're in the clear.

B Con
01-26-11, 5:12 pm
we're up against scals and bcon. If you hit 6 reps, you'd be in the comfort zone, so I'm pretty sure you're in the clear.

They still won't let me bench at Planet Fitness.....

Mr. Dead
01-26-11, 5:25 pm
They still won't let me bench at Planet Fitness.....
They would, if you would graduate to the Pink DB's...

Enforcer
01-27-11, 9:13 am
My boys from corpr against my boys from the South, wtf idk who to go for, all I knwo is all of them are going to put on a show for us. Im torn here so I am just gonna be yelling at all of you to push it to the limit. Cant wait to see this event go off

Enforcer
01-27-11, 9:14 am

Idk what you are talking about, i plead the FIF......hahahahhaha

Enforcer
01-27-11, 9:16 am
Fact. One word: Godfathers. Big E and B Con know something about that.

Once again.....i plead the FIF.....lmao

Powerswitch
01-28-11, 8:00 pm
Hey bros....Would you be down to add a third team to the mix to fuel the fan fire? Just looking to have a little fun and raise some hell...I'll be bringing a training partner with me and since my heavy benching days have been put on hold (shoulder replacement surgery last year) I figured you guys would push me to new limits in the reps department...It'll be a real busy weekend for me but I'm just looking to see where I stand during my comeback amongst my Animal brothers...God bless...Bobby "powerswitch" Fields...

Mr. Dead
02-01-11, 1:41 pm
Hmmm... It got kind of quiet, in here...

B.S.
02-01-11, 1:47 pm

thurmanator!!!!
oh the good times of living in Cbus

Aggression
02-01-11, 2:00 pm
Hmmm... It got kind of quiet, in here...

I let them get a head start. I haven't benched for more than 5 reps in the past 3 weeks. I'll start training for this event this weekend. We'll see what happens when Aggression tries to 'rep out'.

B Con
02-01-11, 2:23 pm
I'm with A on this one. No real start in anything over here... don't wanna sound the 'lunk alarm'

B Con
02-01-11, 2:24 pm
thurmanator!!!!
oh the good times of living in Cbus

That's good EATING....

C.Coronato
02-01-11, 3:48 pm
I have been training for a few weeks. Dont be fooled.

Mr. Dead
02-01-11, 3:50 pm
I have been training for the Thurmanator for a few weeks. Dont be fooled.

Whut...???

Big C
02-01-11, 3:52 pm
Whut...???

No, you're thinking of Layziebone he's the competitive eater haha.

Mr. Dead
02-01-11, 3:53 pm
No, you're thinking of Layziebone he's the competitive eater haha.

And, Nix0r has challenged me, for next year... *LOL*

C.Coronato
02-01-11, 4:06 pm
Yea thats not me. I dont have a huge appetite. I eat my small meals and im satisfied. Unfortunately lol

Enforcer
02-02-11, 12:41 pm
Less than 5 weeks away now fellas, whos gonna show up ready to move some fuckin weight????

B Con
02-03-11, 3:03 pm
Couldn't we have Team Canada vs Team USA ... hahaha aka (Scals and Aggression) vs (B Con and C Coronato) hahahahahaha

Aggression
02-03-11, 3:08 pm
Couldn't we have Team Canada vs Team USA ... hahaha aka (Scals and Aggression) vs (B Con and C Coronato) hahahahahaha

Shhiiiittttt. Don't get it twisted homie. I left a mark of Jersey all up in the great white north. Aggression is internationally known now!

B Con
02-03-11, 3:38 pm
Shhiiiittttt. Don't get it twisted homie. I left a mark of Jersey all up in the great white north. Aggression is internationally known now!

Hahahahahaha I hear ya big man I hear ya. Where's the other Canadian fan Scals? Where's C at?

scals
02-03-11, 3:51 pm

Hahahahahaha I hear ya big man I hear ya. Where's the other Canadian fan Scals? Where's C at?

Hahahaha. That's awesome. What can I say...

Aggression
02-04-11, 9:08 am
Enough fartin' around. I'm starting my rep-training tonight. Your handicaps have been set.

C.Coronato
02-04-11, 10:37 am
Less than 5 weeks away now fellas, whos gonna show up ready to move some fuckin weight????

Ready. I was born ready. I wake up in the morning and piss excellence.

HAHHHAHAHAH. So good. SO SO SO good.

scals
02-04-11, 12:13 pm
Ready. I was born ready. I wake up in the morning and piss excellence.

Is that what that is? I thought those pills you were popping was to help the burning when you piss. My bad :)

Aggression
02-04-11, 1:10 pm
Is that what that is? I thought those pills you were popping was to help the burning when you piss. My bad :)

idontgetthejoke.jpeg

Aggression
02-04-11, 1:19 pm

Here bro, I bought you a gift ..

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIThq-sgvV5K9-5LIQ5kHsawxDQxp94d_qHMSadSTedv3jIJqQGg&t=1

C.Coronato
02-04-11, 1:25 pm

whatpills?ididntmentiontakinganypills?WTFsoconfuse d.jpeg

scals
02-04-11, 1:30 pm
Damn it I'm sorry lol. I'll work on it.

B Con
02-04-11, 2:28 pm
This thread delivers the lulz hahah

Aggression
02-07-11, 1:55 pm
Attacked the flat bench on Friday night. I warmed up, then did the following ..

220x5
260x5
290x5 (slingshot)

Then I stripped the bar down, threw on my body weight plus more and began repping out. I was surprisingly pleased with the rep count considering I haven't done more than 3 reps in weeks and I hit that total AFTER doing a few big sets. I've seen CC rep out his body weight. After doing it myself, its GAME OVER

C.Coronato
02-07-11, 3:30 pm
I've seen CC rep out his body weight. After doing it myself, its GAME OVER

BOOM.

Jersey is here.

B Con
02-07-11, 4:48 pm
Attacked the flat bench on Friday night. I warmed up, then did the following ..

220x5
260x5
290x5 (slingshot)

Then I stripped the bar down, threw on my body weight plus more and began repping out. I was surprisingly pleased with the rep count considering I haven't done more than 3 reps in weeks and I hit that total AFTER doing a few big sets. I've seen CC rep out his body weight. After doing it myself, its GAME OVER

Slingshot's are NOT allowed.... lord forbid you even THINK about using straps in that other thread... hahahaha

Aggression
02-08-11, 8:55 am
Slingshot's are NOT allowed.... lord forbid you even THINK about using straps in that other thread... hahahaha

No slingshot
No wrist wraps

Just a t-shirt, shorts, and shoes. That's how a real man presses his body weight for reps.

B Con
02-08-11, 9:16 am
No slingshot
No wrist wraps

Just a t-shirt, shorts, and shoes. That's how a real man presses his body weight for reps.

With a 45 lb plate across your belly....

Aggression
02-08-11, 10:17 am

Aggression's method
- no straps
- no slingshot
- no wraps
- legs crossed, up in the air
- 1s pause at bottom of every rep
- no preWO

B Con's method
- straps
- triple ply bench shirt
- powerlifting wraps
- chalk
- powerlifter setup
- ammonia cap
- double dose of Animal RAGE
- scals'-type reps

Aggression still wins

J-Dawg
02-08-11, 10:23 am
Wow... The smack talk is great in here, haha.

B Con
02-08-11, 12:53 pm
LMAO

Someone has too much time on their hands that or still has a beef with Scals from last year hahaha

scals
02-08-11, 8:32 pm
LMAO

Someone has too much time on their hands that or still has a beef with Scals from last year hahaha

Haha. I've already admitted his beef is legit, but I guess we'll just have to win this year.

B Con
02-08-11, 10:26 pm
Haha. I've already admitted his beef is legit, but I guess we'll just have to win this year.

I could cut the tension with a butterknife.

TheGreatWhite
02-08-11, 10:53 pm
I sure as hell can't wait to see this go down! The shit talk in here is rather funny, I must admit! lol

C.Coronato
02-09-11, 4:54 pm

Like i said, i hope you have been training for some time now. This is no joking matter. We come to annihilate.

naturalguy
02-10-11, 11:41 am
Like i said, i hope you have been training for some time now. This is no joking matter. We come to annihilate.

That is srs

Big D
02-10-11, 1:24 pm
this is gettin quite heated.. but i think if you want some serious smack talking you get SGT Rock in here.......

.... BAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAH AAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHA AAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAA AHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAAA HAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAAAH AHHAHAHHAHHAHHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAAAHA HHAHAHHAHHAHHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAAAHAH HAHAHHAHHAHHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAAAHAHH AHAHHAHHAHHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAAAHAHHA HAHHAHHAHHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAAAHAHHAH AHHAHHAHHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAAAHAHHAHA HHAHHAHHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAAAHAHHAHAH HAHHAHHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAAAHAHHAHAHH AHHAHHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAAAHAHHAHAHHA HHAHHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAAAHAHHAHAHHAH HAHHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAAAHAHHAHAHHAHH AHHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAAAHAHHAHAHHAHHA HHAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAH HAAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHH AAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHA AAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAA AHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAAA HAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAAAH AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAAAHA AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAAAHAA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAAAHAAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAAAHAAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAAAHAAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAAAHAAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAAAHAAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAA

B Con
02-10-11, 1:34 pm
:yawn:

Big C
02-10-11, 1:46 pm

If you forget your straps I got you bro. Always.

C.Coronato
02-10-11, 3:06 pm

Still taking it lightly i see .. ?

Mr. Dead
02-10-11, 3:28 pm

Hopefully that wasn't his post for his training, today...

B Con
02-10-11, 4:44 pm

Why so serious?

joker.jpg

Aggression
02-10-11, 5:01 pm
Why so serious?

joker.jpg

We are out to win

B Con
02-10-11, 5:05 pm
We are out to win

Awesome.

Enforcer
02-11-11, 11:53 am

Hhahahhahaha herpes will do that to a woman

Enforcer
02-11-11, 11:54 am
Saw C and Aggression the other day at the U office and the two are looking large. Both are def. gonna do some damage, hope evreyone else is getting ready

C.Coronato
02-15-11, 9:23 am
Saw C and Aggression the other day at the U office and the two are looking large. Both are def. gonna do some damage, hope evreyone else is getting ready

Thanks brah.

On a side note. Hit chest last night. The number is still climbing!

Aggression
02-15-11, 9:25 am
Thanks brah.

On a side note. Hit chest last night. The number is still climbing!

Visual proof, confirmed by Aggression. The number was pretty damn staggering.

Aggression
02-18-11, 4:50 pm
Dem guys iz gettin' scurrrred up in hurr. Don't be scurreedd!

Come at me bro

Big C
02-18-11, 4:57 pm
Come at me bro

Yes!!! I love it....I wanna hear you say this to B-Con in the Cage before the lift.

Aggression
02-18-11, 5:02 pm
Yes!!! I love it....I wanna hear you say this to B-Con in the Cage before the lift.

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/IMAG0034.jpg

B Con
02-19-11, 5:16 pm
Nice really like the latest jersey styled Animal shirts there.... those will sale like crazy in the Cage this year.

FITGYM
02-20-11, 3:17 pm
can't wait...

C.Coronato
02-21-11, 9:34 am
Nice really like the latest jersey styled Animal shirts there.... those will sale like crazy in the Cage this year.

Hahaha

naturalguy
02-21-11, 12:09 pm
http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/IMAG0034.jpg

Awesome

B Con
02-21-11, 1:31 pm
can't wait...

I'd recommend getting to the Cage early those shirts will be gone quick.

Hahaha

;)

Awesome

I know...I think they will sell out quick!! Probably by Saturday...

C.Coronato
02-22-11, 10:30 am
Where is Scals at? Did we lose him?

Aggression
02-22-11, 10:41 am

He's busy watching YouTube videos on how to bench press properly and trying to figure out what 'full ROM' means.

B Con
02-22-11, 1:03 pm
He's busy watching YouTube videos on how to bench press properly and trying to figure out what 'full ROM' means.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

I just spit my water out.... hahahaha

scals
02-22-11, 2:21 pm

I'm still in my self-imposed time out from my earlier stupid comment.

Absolutely. Taking notes and the whole 9.

Aggression
02-22-11, 3:23 pm
I'm still in my self-imposed time out from my earlier stupid comment.

Absolutely. Taking notes and the whole 9.

This might help ..

http://www.weight-lifting-guide.com/image-files/weighttrainingfordummies.jpg

scals
02-22-11, 3:47 pm
This might help ..

http://www.weight-lifting-guide.com/image-files/weighttrainingfordummies.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_eRFh17thVxI/S-5FuXoiMmI/AAAAAAAAANY/nQAVS1kxH6g/s1600/homer_kiss_my_ass-t.jpg

B Con
02-22-11, 3:48 pm
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_eRFh17thVxI/S-5FuXoiMmI/AAAAAAAAANY/nQAVS1kxH6g/s1600/homer_kiss_my_ass-t.jpg

Aggression
02-22-11, 3:56 pm

embed fail

scals
02-22-11, 4:11 pm
i can see it over here lol

powerman54
03-01-11, 5:12 pm
im down to lift in this how do u enter this is my first classic

Animal Rep
03-02-11, 4:01 pm
Saturday 10am

Much trash talk in here, Who will conquer?

B.S.
03-06-11, 7:41 pm
results?

scals
03-06-11, 11:11 pm

It was so evenly matched it ended in a 45-45 tie.

smoothballer
03-07-11, 9:12 am
It was so evenly matched it ended in a 45-45 tie.

It was a great event! Although I wanted to see a little OT for a winner...lol

Bootleg
03-07-11, 9:47 am
just saw a vid of hide vs. wrath.

wrath owned.

B.S.
03-07-11, 11:51 am
just saw a vid of hide vs. wrath.

wrath owned.

where is this at?

scals
03-07-11, 1:04 pm
It was a great event! Although I wanted to see a little OT for a winner...lol

It was an awesome time no doubt. Haha, I don't know what we woulda done...

Seath308
03-08-11, 4:33 am
Got the video for this just got to edit it once I get home! This was one of my favorite events.

naturalguy
03-08-11, 8:11 am
Gotta give props to Scals and BCon, they brought their A game.

It's pretty cool that it ended in a tie.