PDA

View Full Version : Animal Stak & Test cycle

heruv
01-23-11, 3:10 pm
Hi, everyone.

I'm on a 42 day Test cycle and am also taking Stak. I am loving it.

My question is: Does Animal recommend I take a break from Stak after 21 days or keep taking it for 42 days, like the Test?

I've searched the Internets high and low for an answer to this so I'd really appreciate any help. Thanks.

Punishir
01-23-11, 6:19 pm
Yes take one week off from Stak after the 21 days then repeat. I would recommend using M-Stak for the 21 days you have to cycle off of Test, and jump back on the Test after the 21 days of M-Stak. Repeat as needed. Eat good and clean and train hard and you will have great results.

Have fun and Train Hard.

Hercules
01-23-11, 9:08 pm
I've run 42 days of both Test and Stak and followed it immediately with a 21-day cycle of M-Stak. What is your desired outcome? How old are you? This may help answer your questions more efficiently.

heruv
01-24-11, 6:29 am
Thank you both for your answers.

I'm 28 and I'm looking to put on lean muscle mass and keep it. I work out pretty hard, an average of 5.5 days a week for about 1h30m of weightlifting followed by cardio. Test has been the most AWESOME supplement I've encountered for muscle growth and strength, with Stak being an extraordinary help in the gym for me for the past 4 months (21 days on, 7 days off).
I don't want my body to get used to Stak but I'm just not sure how to stack things during a 42 day Test stack (I'm kinda used to how every other Animal product cycle fits in perfectly)

My current stack is all Animal - Pak, Omega, Flex, Pump, Nitro, Stak & Test, and I eat pretty right (as in I sometimes forget to grab a protein bar with me and I have to make do with some sort of burnt meat at a restaurant).

Thanks again, guys.

Hercules
01-24-11, 6:47 am
If you've been cycling Stak regularly for a while, take a break and use M-Stak instead. I usually put on more lean mass with M-Stak than Stak, but that's just how my body responds. Give yourself an extended break from Stak then go back to it later. You're still young and have time to experiment with supplement timing...

Aggression
01-24-11, 8:39 am
Hi, everyone.

My question is: Does Animal recommend I take a break from Stak after 21 days or keep taking it for 42 days, like the Test?

I've searched the Internets high and low for an answer to this so I'd really appreciate any help. Thanks.

Use Stak along with Test for the full 6 weeks. And then its best advised to follow up with M-stak, but its not necessary.

heruv
01-25-11, 3:28 am
Thanks, guys. I'm gonna do a full 42 day Stak & Test stack and follow it with M-Stak for a month.
Can't even begin to express the strength and mass gains Test gave me in just 2 weeks. WOW.

Enforcer
01-25-11, 10:14 am
Hi, everyone.

I have used Stak and Test for the full 6 weeks bro and loved the results I got. There is no real reason to take a break from Stak while using Test ofr 6 weeks, using them both for the full period of time will def. help increase your results

heruv
01-27-11, 5:12 pm
I have used Stak and Test for the full 6 weeks bro and loved the results I got. There is no real reason to take a break from Stak while using Test ofr 6 weeks, using them both for the full period of time will def. help increase your results

Thank you for your recommendations, everyone. I'm gonna go ahead with 6 weeks of these extraordinary supplements.

C.Coronato
01-28-11, 11:30 am
Thank you for your recommendations, everyone. I'm gonna go ahead with 6 weeks of these extraordinary supplements.

Good Luck my man, make sure you keep us up to date how it goes.

heruv
03-24-11, 2:50 pm
I did an entire 42 day cycle of Stak and Test, at the same time taking Pak, Nitro, Pump, Omega & Flex and I was taking Universal Nutrition Torrent Zero. It was phenomenal. My muscle mass went up, my strength went up, had no aggression problems whatsoever, though I've noticed I'm hairier than I used to be (all over).

I followed this with a one week break from Stak & Test, followed by a stack of M-Stak, Pak, Nitro, Pump & Omega (gave up on Flex as I wasn't really feeling it helping, and I do have some issues with one Achilles tendon, but maybe it was doing wonders but I wasn't feeling it on account of the demineralization caused by the increased testosterone levels) and switched to Gold Standard Whey (it just works better for me).

The M-Stak cycle was, again, grand... 84 days ago I weighed 123 kg and I now weigh 122 kg, I've lost almost 3% body fat, gained muscle, and it feels fantastic.

I know the sups don't work the same for everyone (i.e. Cuts and thermogenics don't work at all for me, my metabolic rate actually drops, and I can't for the life of me do any sort of cutting), but the gains I had were phenomenal and I'm probably going to go for another cycle like this.

Thanks for all the help, everyone.

Aggression
03-24-11, 3:00 pm
awesome. Glad to hear you have success with it. I'm actually about the start the same stack; Test+Stak for 6 weeks. I've never combined the two before. Looking forward to the results.

Enforcer
03-25-11, 8:42 pm

Nice bro, def. keep us posted with yoru results, always like to hear others feedback