PDA

View Full Version : Wow...6 more days.

dannynb
01-23-11, 4:26 pm
Sorry folks, ya'll are probably tired of hearing about it. But after my divorce 7 years ago I told myself never again would I get married. Now here I am about to do the unthinkable and do it again.... Some of ya'll have gotten to meet Michi (I apologize lol) and most haven't. She convinced me that it is worth it, that being alone just isn't what life should be. I feel lucky to have her, she encourages me to pursue my dreams but at the same time she keeps my head out of the clouds and my focus on my family. I can't say that I'm not nervous....but I am excited to start this new chapter. Thanks for listening to my dribble here. I hope to see many of you at the wedding on Saturday and out ABC the morning of....yes we are incorporating an ABC and Animal into our wedding day. IT started out kind of a joke but nope we're doing it....a mini Cage will be set up around our cakes and grooms cake will look like a stack of 45lb weights and the Cage will be decorated in Animal/Universal gear, supp containers and what not. Along with a group shot of the bridesmaids, groomsmen and Michi and I during the reception in the Cage with our Animal shirts...LOL. It's gonna be a fun goofy time. Again I look forward to seeing some of you there.

BarbellManiac
01-23-11, 4:32 pm
Do take pictures, I look forward to seeing the first animal wedding in the history in animal pak.

SailinScotty
01-23-11, 9:56 pm
Congratulations. Sounds like it will be a fun and memorable day. Hope you two have many years of happiness.

Shukin
01-24-11, 5:21 am
. Along with a group shot of the bridesmaids, groomsmen and Michi and I during the reception in the Cage with our Animal shirts...
YELLOW SHIRTS I PRESUME???!!!!!

Have a blast, wish I could be there.

Respect,
Shukin