PDA

View Full Version : Seattle ABC at "Seattle Strength & Power" 1/22/11

HIGA MONSTER
01-23-11, 7:04 pm
http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=700627835903%3A 1298709661&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

FITGYM
01-23-11, 7:13 pm
wow what a crew Higa looks like a great ABC for sure and the post grub looked yummy. I want some

HIGA MONSTER
01-23-11, 9:28 pm
wow what a crew Higa looks like a great ABC for sure and the post grub looked yummy. I want some
Thanks bro!

I need to join you guys for one in Philly, then we go eat some Cheesesteaks after!
I remember after the 1997 USPF Nationals, I ate 2 whole Cheesesteaks at "Tony's" and it was awesome.

HIGA MONSTER

smoothballer
01-23-11, 10:00 pm
Looks like you guys had a blast!

Shukin
01-24-11, 5:18 am
Checked out the photos in the email...Awesome!
That Ruben sandwich looks soo good right now!

naturalguy
01-24-11, 9:24 am
Looks like another great ABC Higa, you guys do it right

C.Coronato
01-24-11, 10:00 am
Pics look great HM. Food always looks on point up there. I hear you guys have the next culinary boom coming .. You ever get to check out the HerbFarm? The guy i was telling you about, who was my roommate in college, is now the executive chef there. http://www.theherbfarm.com/about/chef.html

HIGA MONSTER
01-24-11, 10:44 am
Looks like you guys had a blast!
No doubt. Serious heavy lifting from everyone.

Checked out the photos in the email...Awesome!
That Ruben sandwich looks soo good right now!
That Rueben was AWESOME, especially after the ABC.

Looks like another great ABC Higa, you guys do it right
We have been having some good ABC's lately. Looking forward to bigger things this year with the Seattle Animals.

Pics look great HM. Food always looks on point up there. I hear you guys have the next culinary boom coming .. You ever get to check out the HerbFarm? The guy i was telling you about, who was my roommate in college, is now the executive chef there. http://www.theherbfarm.com/about/chef.html
Dude, that is awesome!
I was going to take my wife there for our anniversary last July, but she changed her mind and wanted me to downsize it because its really pricey there at the HerbFarm. I made reservations but she said, "you can send me on a trip to Vegas for the same price as our meal at the HerbFarm."

Oh well, one day I will check it out bro. I have heard good things about it.

HIGA MONSTER

C.Coronato
01-24-11, 10:50 am
Dude, that is awesome!
I was going to take my wife there for our anniversary last July, but she changed her mind and wanted me to downsize it because its really pricey there at the HerbFarm. I made reservations but she said, "you can send me on a trip to Vegas for the same price as our meal at the HerbFarm."

Oh well, one day I will check it out bro. I have heard good things about it.

HIGA MONSTER

Ahh damn man, i had no idea what the prices were like. Its funny because that is 100% the opposite of him. I saw him over the summer, and he hasnt changed one bit. He is from a small town in upstate NY, with literally one traffic light. He graduated HS with 30 people i think he said. Super nice, very down to earth kid .. I told him i want to get out there for a trip possibly in the summer, so hopefully we can get something going out there for an ABC as well.

SailinScotty
01-24-11, 11:14 am

Went there about a year ago. It's definitely a fun experience. I actually looked at them last night and they are getting ready to do a kobe beef dinner. When we went it was truffle's not bad but not one I'd spend that kind of money on again.

HIGA MONSTER
01-24-11, 11:27 am
Ahh damn man, i had no idea what the prices were like. Its funny because that is 100% the opposite of him. I saw him over the summer, and he hasnt changed one bit. He is from a small town in upstate NY, with literally one traffic light. He graduated HS with 30 people i think he said. Super nice, very down to earth kid .. I told him i want to get out there for a trip possibly in the summer, so hopefully we can get something going out there for an ABC as well.
No doubt! If you come out here, just let me know. We will hook it up for workouts and eating.

Went there about a year ago. It's definitely a fun experience. I actually looked at them last night and they are getting ready to do a kobe beef dinner. When we went it was truffle's not bad but not one I'd spend that kind of money on again.
Mmmmm...kobe beef.

HIGA MONSTER

Aggression
01-24-11, 2:23 pm
damn. I want that sandwich.

niCe overall ABC, Higa. You never disappoint.

HIGA MONSTER
01-24-11, 4:38 pm
damn. I want that sandwich.
niCe overall ABC, Higa. You never disappoint.
That sandwich was real good bro. I'm still tripping on how good it was.

Thanks for the compliments.
The Seattle, Washington Animals are making noise and we look forward to having some bigger ABC's in 2011.

HIGA MONSTER

G Diesel
01-24-11, 4:49 pm
Awesome looking gym Higa... Glad to see you and the crew representing like always.

Much respect big brudah.

Peace, G

HIGA MONSTER
01-26-11, 1:58 am
Awesome looking gym Higa... Glad to see you and the crew representing like always.

Much respect big brudah.

Peace, G
Thanks G. You would love that gym too. See you in March!

HIGA MONSTER