PDA

View Full Version : I dont know about you.....

ghost
01-24-11, 9:15 am
but I am STOKED for the cage,.. One of my favorite parts of the cage every year is some of the commentary from our own Vinny "The Lip" Galanti

what are your favorite memories of his MC'ing ability!?

smoothballer
01-24-11, 9:25 am
I gotta say my favorite Vinny The Lip mic moment was when my wife went up to do the bench your body weight contest. When it was her turn to go up, Vinny on the mic, "Laurens Wilson...Laurence...(looks up and saw it was girl)...Lauren...Larry" Fucking Priceless! She threw up 11 reps and got her lifting straps from the Master MC.

Definitely stoked for this year!!!!

ghost
01-24-11, 10:33 am
or when that chick last year was doing the bench your bodyweight contest and we had to rush to find something to cover up her privates .hahahaha.

naturalguy
01-24-11, 11:01 am
or when that chick last year was doing the bench your bodyweight contest and we had to rush to find something to cover up her privates .hahahaha.

Apparently I missed that

smoothballer
01-24-11, 11:09 am

Haha! Yeah Vinny looked up said "Whoa" and averted his eyes and told everyone to do the same. Following it up with saying "That no one could say that Animals were not gentlemen". She was a few people before my wife went up to do her set. I was dying laughing.

HIGA MONSTER
01-24-11, 11:29 am
Haha! I forgot about that one.

All "guts", no glory...

HIGA MONSTER

Vinny G
01-26-11, 8:22 am
Cant believe you guys forgot the SMELLY guy with real BAD BODY STENTCH?

ghost
01-26-11, 8:30 am

that guy was TERRIBLE. and the guy in vegas this last Olympia that had the bar placement almost all the way on his forearm for the bench.

Mr. Dead
01-26-11, 12:38 pm
My best memory... Was walking into the Cage, for the very 1st time, and not having ever met Vinny in person, he gave me a shout out, on the mic, right when I stepped in... Definitely made me feel welcome and at home...

HIGA MONSTER
01-26-11, 12:45 pm

that guy was TERRIBLE. and the guy in vegas this last Olympia that had the bar placement almost all the way on his forearm for the bench.
Shit, another memory I forgot about.

I thought Vinny was telling me that this guy has a hard time speaking English, and I couldnt really hear Vinny because the music was blasting. Once I got a whiff of him, I told ghost that he could lift off for this guy.

Ghost wasn't happy after he realized that he got a a ripe, smelly guy doing the Bench for reps.

HIGA MONSTER

ghost
01-26-11, 12:53 pm
Shit, another memory I forgot about.

I thought Vinny was telling me that this guy has a hard time speaking English, and I couldnt really hear Vinny because the music was blasting. Once I got a whiff of him, I told ghost that he could lift off for this guy.

Ghost wasn't happy after he realized that he got a a ripe, smelly guy doing the Bench for reps.

HIGA MONSTER
yeah, thanks again...dick lol.

deanna7272
01-31-11, 10:39 am
I liked when he called out the dude that showed up with his shades (and bandana) like 2 years in a row...lmao