PDA

View Full Version : H.S.T

techvamp
01-25-11, 1:10 pm
Hey brothers,

Anyone have any good size gains from H.S.T ? I know it's not the best routine for strength. But i'm looking for more size then strength. And one more question The program requires you don't Work out for at least 10 days before starting the program is this really necessary?

Carrnage
01-25-11, 4:59 pm
Hey brothers,

Anyone have any good size gains from H.S.T ? I know it's not the best routine for strength. But i'm looking for more size then strength. And one more question The program requires you don't Work out for at least 10 days before starting the program is this really necessary?

nothing is necessary

ok LOOK!

if your training insane with these movements ---- deadlifts, rows, freeweight squats, presses, dips, chins only YOU WILL GET BIGGER AND STRONGER OVER TIME, im tired of people fucking asking "oh will this plan work" YES aslong as you go insane with the basic heavy compound lifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn sorry if that sounded harsh but people really need to print that in their head

techvamp
01-25-11, 5:09 pm
nothing is necessary

ok LOOK!

if your training insane with these movements ---- deadlifts, rows, freeweight squats, presses, dips, chins only YOU WILL GET BIGGER AND STRONGER OVER TIME, im tired of people fucking asking "oh will this plan work" YES aslong as you go insane with the basic heavy compound lifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn sorry if that sounded harsh but people really need to print that in their head

Hey man no offense but the forums are for asking questions if you don't like it then why the fuck bother answering. And no Shit you will get bigger from the basic compound lifts. I searched the threads for the answer to my question before i asked and found no results. H.S.T is not a basic routine maybe you should educate your self on different routines before jumping the gun and assuming that you know everything.

techvamp
01-25-11, 5:11 pm
If people cant come here with questions and look for advice then what the fuck is the point of the forum?

dannynb
01-25-11, 5:36 pm
Easy fellas...no need for tempers. Not real familiar with HST, let me do some research and maybe some others can post up their .02 on all this.

techvamp
01-25-11, 6:06 pm
Easy fellas...no need for tempers. Not real familiar with HST, let me do some research and maybe some others can post up their .02 on all this.

Thanks man H.S.T is based around muscle cell hypertrophy and carnage I apologize I will admit I get a little hot headed at times HAHA I'm reaching the end of a cycle and feel like shit. But that is no excuse for me to be a dick.

Carrnage
01-25-11, 8:17 pm
Hey man no offense but the forums are for asking questions if you don't like it then why the fuck bother answering. And no Shit you will get bigger from the basic compound lifts. I searched the threads for the answer to my question before i asked and found no results. H.S.T is not a basic routine maybe you should educate your self on different routines before jumping the gun and assuming that you know everything.

woa woa woa! ! !!!!! wasnt tryin to get you mad!!! H.S.T a basic routine? who cares? your overcomplicating yourself, just do presses, squats, deadlifts, bent rows, chins, split those exercises up 3-4 days a week, 4 sets each, last set to failure around 5-10 reps, increase weight every 2 weeks, eat enough, sleep enough, dont stress....BOOM, growth! Sounds simple doesnt? It really isnt but thats what it takes. And yes you should be asking questions on these forums, sorry if you took my post super offensive, it really wasnt bro! I see so many youngsters come on here and try to "overcomplicate" or "overthink" things, when you really shouldnt.

Press, Row, Squat, Deadlift....../End thread.

Carrnage
01-25-11, 8:19 pm

But ya, H.S.T just like any other program including squats,presses,deads willl work...THEY ALL WORK....or do they? You should be asking yourself that brotha! Everyones body responds differently so go try it bro!

hit it hard brotha!!!

suicidegripme
01-28-11, 1:35 pm
If people cant come here with questions and look for advice then what the fuck is the point of the forum?

Carnage didnt mean to sound like a dick. Hes just stating the obvious. A program based on increasing/improving the basic compound lifts will make you stronger. That combined with a high cal diet will make you strong and big. Its best to not complicate it.

OP, HST works. Will it be ideal for you? Who knows, try it out! HST has a forum of thier own that you can check out.

Topher
01-29-11, 7:48 am
The Carrnage outlook has taken me from a damn size 40 coat last January, to I just ordered two 44 regs suit coats today for my summer suits.lol O yeah im in the same pants!!! Give HST a try for 4-6weeks and if you dont like it change up your body is prob ready for a change anyway. Good luck bro.

Carrnage
01-29-11, 10:34 pm
The Carrnage outlook has taken me from a damn size 40 coat last January, to I just ordered two 44 regs suit coats today for my summer suits.lol O yeah im in the same pants!!! Give HST a try for 4-6weeks and if you dont like it change up your body is prob ready for a change anyway. Good luck bro.

The Carnage Outlook? hmmmm theres some "jingle" to that, sounds really catchy hahah, but what is my outlook if i may ask?

Topher
01-30-11, 12:10 am
Squat,presses,ect

Carrnage
01-30-11, 12:33 am
Squat,presses,ect

oh hell yeah haha